|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Alamo," the news of Smith's death after repeated requests to have him medivaced out of the area hit many of the men hard, especially who?
(a) Private Adalberto Rodriguez.
(b) Sergeant Ed Yurek.
(c) Private First Class Todd Blackburn.
(d) Captain Mike Steele.
2. Who and his men took up a position on a small tin porch-like structure not far from the crash site in "The Alamo"?
(a) Sergeant First Class Randy Shughart.
(b) Major Rob Marsh.
(c) Master Sergeant Scott Fales.
(d) First Lieutenant Larry Perino.
3. When was the Somali National Alliance formed?
(a) September, 1993.
(b) June, 1992.
(c) April, 1990.
(d) October, 1991.
4. What did Captain Mike Steele and his men place on the street to direct aircraft to their location in "Overrun"?
(a) Burning debris.
(b) GPS beacons.
(c) Bright orange panels.
5. Who was hit by a bullet in the femoral artery, severing it, in "The Alamo"?
(a) Specalist Dale Sizemore.
(b) Chief Warrant Officer Ray Frank.
(c) Corporal Jamie Smith.
(d) Warrant Officer Mike Durant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who directed the field hospital at the base, choosing who to treat and who was too badly wounded to waste time on in "The Alamo"?
2. What is the motto of the Night Stalkers?
3. In the context of military special operations, what consists of: "Short-duration strikes and other small-scale offensive actions conducted as a special operation in hostile, denied, or politically sensitive environments and which employ specialized military capabilities to seize, destroy, capture, exploit, recover, or damage designated targets"?
4. What does POW stand for?
5. As the Humvees and soldiers made their way back into Mogadishu, they found themselves immediately under attack and blocked at every turn by what in "Overrun"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did the pilot and co-pilot of Super Six Four discover upon consciousness after their crash in "Overrun"?
2. What led to tension and miscommunication between the Rangers and D-boys in "The Alamo"?
3. Where were Captain Mike Steele and Sergeant First Class Paul Howe ordered to move in "The Alamo"? Why?
4. What did Captain Mike Steele's men place to direct aircraft to their location in "Overrun"? Who was wounded on this journey?
5. Where did Captain Mike Steele and his men head after the second crash in "Overrun"? How did they travel?
6. How was Corporal Jamie Smith injured in "The Alamo"?
7. How was Private Rodriguez injured in "The Alamo"?
8. Who operated the field hospital in "The Alamo"? What soldier had to be killed due to a weapon lodged in his body?
9. Who confirmed the deaths of the pilots on Super Six One? What happened to the bodies?
10. Why were the soldiers unprepared for night combat in "The Alamo"?
This section contains 1,027 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)