|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who led Chalk Two to the ordered site in "Overrun"?
(a) Sergeant Lorenzo Ruiz.
(b) Specalist Dale Sizemore.
(c) Sergeant Ed Yurek.
(d) Private Anton Berendsen.
2. Who and his men took up a position on a small tin porch-like structure not far from the crash site in "The Alamo"?
(a) Sergeant First Class Randy Shughart.
(b) Master Sergeant Scott Fales.
(c) First Lieutenant Larry Perino.
(d) Major Rob Marsh.
3. How many times did Captain Mike Steele see Stebbins knocked down by enemy fire and assumed dead, only to see him pop back up again in "The Alamo"?
4. What is a common device which is placed on U.S. Army and Air Force awards and decorations to denote those who have received more than one bestowal of a particular decoration?
(c) Oak leaf cluster.
(d) Bald Eagle.
5. Who was the only survivor of the crash of Super Six Four?
(a) Warrant Officer Mike Durant.
(b) Sergeant First Class Randy Shughart.
(c) CWO Donovan Briley.
(d) Master Sergeant Scott Fales.
Short Answer Questions
1. The soldiers who had converged on the first crash scene in "The Alamo" were spread out in what shape along the block?
2. Multiple members of Chalk One separated from the other rangers with what team leader in "Overrun"?
3. What is a United States military decoration awarded in the name of the President to those who have been wounded or killed while serving with the U.S. military?
4. What does LAW stand for?
5. When was the Somali National Alliance formed?
Short Essay Questions
1. How was Specialist John Stebbins injured in "The Alamo"?
2. What is ironic about Warrant Officer Mike Durant's capture?
3. What led to tension and miscommunication between the Rangers and D-boys in "The Alamo"?
4. Where did Captain Mike Steele and his men head after the second crash in "Overrun"? How did they travel?
5. How did Captain Mike Steele react to the news of Smith's death in "The Alamo"? Where were the wounded in his company moved?
6. What CSAR medics were dropped near Super Six One in "Overrun"?
7. Who was dropped down from Super Six Two in "Overrun"? Why?
8. What was given to Specialist John Stebbins after his injury in "The Alamo"?
9. Where were Captain Mike Steele and Sergeant First Class Paul Howe ordered to move in "The Alamo"? Why?
10. What happened when Warrant Officer Mike Durant was discovered by the Somalis in "Overrun"?
This section contains 979 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)