|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Sergeant Jeff Struecker in charge of taking back to base after his extraction in "The Assault"?
(a) Private First Class Todd Blackburn.
(b) CWO Cliff 'Elvis' Wolcott.
(c) CWO Donovan Briley.
(d) Private Anton Berendsen.
2. What crew member of Super Six One had a gunshot to the abdomen and there was little anyone could do for him?
(a) Staff Sergeant Daniel Busch.
(b) Technical Sergeant Tim Wilkinson.
(c) Sergeant Ed Yurek.
(d) Private Richard Kowalewski.
3. What does RPG stand for?
(a) Rebel police guard.
(b) Rebel patriot group.
(c) Rapid people gatherer.
(d) Rocket propelled grenade.
4. Super Six One was piloted by whom?
(a) Specialist John Stebbins.
(b) Corporal Jamie Smith.
(c) Lieutenant Larry Perino.
(d) CWO Cliff 'Elvis' Wolcott.
5. Instead of taking the prisoners directly to the American base, the Humvees were ordered to do what in "Black Hawk Down"?
(a) Attack the enemy compound.
(b) Go to the crash site and pick up any survivors.
(c) Seek cover.
(d) Return to base.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Super Six Four go down in "Black Hawk Down"?
2. Private First Class Todd Blackburn had not been through what yet when he was assigned to Chalk Four?
3. What refers to a canceled or postponed space flight, launching, scheduled part of a space mission, etc.?
4. The crash of Super Six One damaged the corner of a home occupied by whom?
5. A CSAR team was sent to the crash site of Super Six One but the helicopter was hit by ground fire and forced to do what in "Black Hawk Down"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who did Staff Sergeant Matt Eversmann send away for medical care in "The Assault"? How?
2. What led to the crash of Super Six One in "Black Hawk Down"?
3. What took place when the Humvee convoy stopped to recover the injured in "Black Hawk Down"? Who was hit?
4. Why were the soldiers awaiting orders in the opening of "The Assault" unsure if their mission would actually take place?
5. What miscommunication took place between the Delta operators and the Humvee convoy in "Black Hawk Down"?
6. What miscommunication took place as the Humvee convoy continued to the first crash site in "Black Hawk Down"?
7. Why did Sergeant Jeff Struecker hesitate in reporting the first casualty in "The Assault"?
8. How was Sergeant Scott Galentine injured in "The Assault"? Who among his unit was also injured around the same time?
9. Who led the Delta operators through the target house in "The Assault"? What did they discover?
10. What had the soldiers believed about the resistance of the Black Hawk helicopters? How was this disproved in "Black Hawk Down"?
This section contains 1,039 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)