|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What refers to a specially trained group of soldiers who must attend a special school focusing on both extreme physical and tactical training?
(a) Military Police.
(b) Army Rangers.
(d) Army Generals.
2. Who was run over when the disoriented Humvee driver did not see his body where it had been blown into the street in "Black Hawk Down"?
(a) Corporal Jim Cavaco.
(b) Sergeant Scott Galentine.
(c) Captain Mike Steele.
(d) Private Adalberto Rodriguez.
3. A week before the mission that brought Rangers, Delta operators, and SEALs into Mogadishu on October 3, a Black Hawk helicopter was shot down over Mogadishu by what?
(a) An AK-47.
(b) An elephant gun.
(c) An RPG.
(d) A .50 caliber pistol.
4. Private First Class Todd Blackburn had not been through what yet when he was assigned to Chalk Four?
(a) Ranger school.
(c) Boot camp.
(d) Rifle training.
5. Who was Sergeant Jeff Struecker in charge of taking back to base after his extraction in "The Assault"?
(a) Private First Class Todd Blackburn.
(b) CWO Cliff 'Elvis' Wolcott.
(c) Private Anton Berendsen.
(d) CWO Donovan Briley.
Short Answer Questions
1. The crash of Super Six One damaged the corner of a home occupied by whom?
2. The directions sent to the Humvee convoy directly from the Black Hawks above them were sending them to what in "Black Hawk Down"?
3. What refers to a body of citizens enrolled for military service, and called out periodically for drill but serving full time only in emergencies?
4. Where did the Super Six Four go down in "Black Hawk Down"?
5. How far had Private First Class Todd Blackburn fallen from the helicopter in "The Assault"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who did Staff Sergeant Matt Eversmann send away for medical care in "The Assault"? How?
2. Who led the Delta operators through the target house in "The Assault"? What did they discover?
3. Who from Super Six Seven was injured upon the crew's descent? How?
4. Where did the crew of Super Six Seven descend in "The Assault"? Why?
5. What did Staff Sergeant Matt Eversmann leave behind as he set out for his mission in "The Assault"? Why?
6. What was the plan for the rangers and Delta operators in the beginning of "The Assault"?
7. What miscommunication took place between the Delta operators and the Humvee convoy in "Black Hawk Down"?
8. What miscommunication took place as the Humvee convoy continued to the first crash site in "Black Hawk Down"?
9. How was one of the Humvee drivers temporarily blinded in "Black Hawk Down"? How did the crew respond?
10. What problems did Sergeant Jeff Struecker encounter in his mission in "The Assault"?
This section contains 975 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)