|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Super Six One was piloted by whom?
(a) Corporal Jamie Smith.
(b) CWO Cliff 'Elvis' Wolcott.
(c) Lieutenant Larry Perino.
(d) Specialist John Stebbins.
2. Alphabet was hit by an unexploded RPG which lodged itself where in "Black Hawk Down"?
(a) The ground.
(b) His leg.
(c) His chest.
(d) A humvee.
3. Sergeant Tim 'Griz' Martin and Private Adalberto Rodriguez were injured when a grenade hit which Humvee in the column as the convey continued to make its way to the first crash site in "Black Hawk Down"?
(a) The second.
(b) The first.
(c) The fourth.
(d) The third.
4. How many of the men in the convoy in "Black Hawk Down" were injured during the disastrous tour through the city in their attempt to find the first crash site?
(a) One quarter.
(b) One tenth.
(c) One fifth.
(d) More than half.
5. Who was hit while shooting the .50 caliber gun on top of the Humvee in "Black Hawk Down"?
(a) Corporal Jim Cavaco.
(b) First Lieutenant Larry Perino.
(c) Private Adalberto Rodriguez.
(d) Sergeant Lorenzo Ruiz.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mogadishu is located in what coastal region on the Indian Ocean?
2. A CSAR team was sent to the crash site of Super Six One but the helicopter was hit by ground fire and forced to do what in "Black Hawk Down"?
3. The Americans had assumed that what shot from the ground could never bring down a helicopter as large and powerful as a Black Hawk?
4. Who was the leader of the Ranger chalks that would provide support on the ground to the Delta Force who would raid and arrest the targets in Mogadishu in "The Assault"?
5. The crash of Super Six One damaged the corner of a home occupied by whom?
Short Essay Questions
1. How was Sergeant Scott Galentine injured in "The Assault"? Who among his unit was also injured around the same time?
2. Why did Super Six Four crash? Who was its pilot?
3. What took place when the Humvee convoy stopped to recover the injured in "Black Hawk Down"? Who was hit?
4. Who led the Delta operators through the target house in "The Assault"? What did they discover?
5. What led to the Humvee convoy finally changing their destination to base in "Black Hawk Down"?
6. What was the plan for the rangers and Delta operators in the beginning of "The Assault"?
7. What did the leaders at base observe after the crash of Super Six One?
8. What had the soldiers believed about the resistance of the Black Hawk helicopters? How was this disproved in "Black Hawk Down"?
9. Why did the simple mission turn into a nightmare for the U.S. Military in "Black Hawk Down"? How many American soldiers were injured?
10. Who did Staff Sergeant Matt Eversmann send away for medical care in "The Assault"? How?
This section contains 1,051 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)