|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One driver in the Humvee convoy was shot in the back of the head and although the helmet saved his life, the hit caused him to what?
(a) Go into a coma.
(b) Go temporarily blind.
(c) Go deaf.
2. What crew member of Super Six One had a gunshot to the abdomen and there was little anyone could do for him?
(a) Sergeant Ed Yurek.
(b) Private Richard Kowalewski.
(c) Staff Sergeant Daniel Busch.
(d) Technical Sergeant Tim Wilkinson.
3. Mogadishu is located in what coastal region on the Indian Ocean?
4. The directions sent to the Humvee convoy directly from the Black Hawks above them were sending them to what in "Black Hawk Down"?
(a) The wrong crash site.
(b) The base.
(c) The enemy stronghold.
(d) The Embassy.
5. Why was "Alphabet" given that nickname by his peers?
(a) His last name was too hard to pronounce.
(b) He was extremely smart.
(c) His full name contained one of every letter.
(d) He only attended school through fifth grade.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does RPG stand for?
2. What happened to the bodies of the crew of the Black Hawk helicopter shot down a week before October 3?
3. Who was the Humvee convoy awaiting a signal from when Super Six One was shot down?
4. Which of Staff Sergeant Matt Eversmann's men was shot in the shoulder in "The Assault"?
5. What is the Battle of Mogadishu referred to often as in popular culture?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who paid the ransom of Warrant Officer Mike Durant? Where was he taken after it was paid?
2. How was Private Rodriguez injured in "The Alamo"?
3. What was the purpose of the mission in "The Assault"? What did the men overlook in beginning the mission?
4. What did the Humvee convoy find at the crash site of Super Six Four in "N.S.D.Q."?
5. Where were Captain Mike Steele and Sergeant First Class Paul Howe ordered to move in "The Alamo"? Why?
6. Where did Captain Mike Steele and his men head after the second crash in "Overrun"? How did they travel?
7. What was burning in the streets when the helicopters began to converge in "The Assault"? Why did the men ignore it?
8. How were the Rangers and D-boys grouped as they traveled to the first crash site in "Overrun"?
9. Who among those in the Humvee convoy were injured or killed just after the crash of Super Six Four?
10. What led to the Humvee convoy finally changing their destination to base in "Black Hawk Down"?
This section contains 1,019 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)