|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alphabet was hit by an unexploded RPG which lodged itself where in "Black Hawk Down"?
(a) The ground.
(b) His chest.
(c) A humvee.
(d) His leg.
2. What smaller helicopter landed near the crash site of Super Six One in "Black Hawk Down"?
(a) Little Bird.
(c) Gold Finch.
3. Staff Sergeant Matt Eversmann's previous leader was sent home and the man's replacement was taken out of commission by what in "The Assault"?
(a) A broken leg.
(b) An aneurysm.
(c) A heart attack.
(d) A seizure.
4. What refers to a specially trained group of soldiers who must attend a special school focusing on both extreme physical and tactical training?
(a) Army Generals.
(b) Army Rangers.
(c) Military Police.
5. What is a group of elite Army Rangers trained to work independently in dangerous, often highly secretive missions?
(a) Delta Force.
(b) Apex Unit.
(c) Pinnacle Battalion.
(d) Chevron Division.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many chalks under the command of Captain Steele would go into Mogadishu on October 3, in "The Assault"?
2. How many of the men in the convoy in "Black Hawk Down" were injured during the disastrous tour through the city in their attempt to find the first crash site?
3. Sergeant Jeff Struecker got lost on the way to what location, where his men were to wait to collect the captured prisoners and transport them back to the base in "The Assault"?
4. Where did the Super Six Four go down in "Black Hawk Down"?
5. Who was the leader of the Ranger chalks that would provide support on the ground to the Delta Force who would raid and arrest the targets in Mogadishu in "The Assault"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who among those in the Humvee convoy were injured or killed just after the crash of Super Six Four?
2. Where did the crew of Super Six Seven descend in "The Assault"? Why?
3. What led to the crash of Super Six One in "Black Hawk Down"?
4. What did Staff Sergeant Matt Eversmann leave behind as he set out for his mission in "The Assault"? Why?
5. What led to the Humvee convoy finally changing their destination to base in "Black Hawk Down"?
6. Why did Super Six Four crash? Who was its pilot?
7. What miscommunication took place between the Delta operators and the Humvee convoy in "Black Hawk Down"?
8. What took place when the Humvee convoy stopped to recover the injured in "Black Hawk Down"? Who was hit?
9. Why did the simple mission turn into a nightmare for the U.S. Military in "Black Hawk Down"? How many American soldiers were injured?
10. What was the purpose of the mission in "The Assault"? What did the men overlook in beginning the mission?
This section contains 1,096 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)