|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The crash of Super Six One damaged the corner of a home occupied by whom?
(a) Mohamed Firimbi Aidid.
(b) Abdiaziz Ali Aden.
(c) Mohamed Farrah Aidid.
(d) Abdullahi "Firimbi" Hassan.
2. Who was hit while shooting the .50 caliber gun on top of the Humvee in "Black Hawk Down"?
(a) Sergeant Lorenzo Ruiz.
(b) First Lieutenant Larry Perino.
(c) Private Adalberto Rodriguez.
(d) Corporal Jim Cavaco.
3. What obstacle did the Humvee convoy face in obtaining directions, causing the convoy to turn down the wrong roads in "Black Hawk Down"?
(a) Certain roads were blockaded.
(b) Their radios lost communication.
(c) Directions from the observation aircraft were delayed.
(d) Their maps were outdated.
4. Why was it of great concern to get as many men around the downed aircraft to protect it and the survivors for the American government?
(a) An Army General was on board.
(b) There were sensitive documents on board.
(c) It was very expensive.
(d) They did not want the technology and equipment to get into the wrong hands.
5. What refers to a group of people, as a clique, set, society, or party, especially as united by some common trait, characteristic, or interest?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Super Six Four hit by an RPG in "Black Hawk Down"?
2. What is a small container used especially by soldiers and hikers for carrying water or other liquids?
3. Who was a warlord of the Haber Gidr clan in Mogadishu who took it upon himself to steal food sent to his country as aid to help those suffering from years of civil war and kept it from the people in an attempt to control them?
4. A week before the mission that brought Rangers, Delta operators, and SEALs into Mogadishu on October 3, a Black Hawk helicopter was shot down over Mogadishu by what?
5. How many chalks under the command of Captain Steele would go into Mogadishu on October 3, in "The Assault"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who led the Delta operators through the target house in "The Assault"? What did they discover?
2. Who was dropped down from Super Six Two in "Overrun"? Why?
3. How was one of the Humvee drivers temporarily blinded in "Black Hawk Down"? How did the crew respond?
4. Where did Captain Mike Steele and his men head after the second crash in "Overrun"? How did they travel?
5. What problems slowed the international rescue convoy from deploying in "N.S.D.Q."?
6. Why were the soldiers awaiting orders in the opening of "The Assault" unsure if their mission would actually take place?
7. What was given to Specialist John Stebbins after his injury in "The Alamo"?
8. What led to the Humvee convoy finally changing their destination to base in "Black Hawk Down"?
9. Where was the Humvee convoy sent after its return in "N.S.D.Q."?
10. What did the Humvee convoy find at the crash site of Super Six Four in "N.S.D.Q."?
This section contains 1,023 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)