|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What refers to a confused hand-to-hand fight or struggle among several people?
2. Mogadishu is located in what coastal region on the Indian Ocean?
3. At the time Super Six One was being shot down, the D-boys were waiting for a signal from the Humvee convoy alerting them that it was time to do what?
(a) Bring out the prisoners.
(b) Storm the building.
(c) Abort the mission.
(d) Return to base.
4. What does RPG stand for?
(a) Rocket propelled grenade.
(b) Rebel police guard.
(c) Rebel patriot group.
(d) Rapid people gatherer.
5. Alphabet was hit by an unexploded RPG which lodged itself where in "Black Hawk Down"?
(a) The ground.
(b) A humvee.
(c) His chest.
(d) His leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of the men in the convoy in "Black Hawk Down" were injured during the disastrous tour through the city in their attempt to find the first crash site?
2. Who was the pilot of the Super Six Four?
3. The directions sent to the Humvee convoy directly from the Black Hawks above them were sending them to what in "Black Hawk Down"?
4. Less than two hours into the battle, the crippled Humvee convoy approached what location, preparing for another ambush as they made their way to the base in "Black Hawk Down"?
5. When did Bill Clinton take office as U.S. President?
Short Essay Questions
1. What miscommunication took place between the Delta operators and the Humvee convoy in "Black Hawk Down"?
2. What led to the Humvee convoy finally changing their destination to base in "Black Hawk Down"?
3. Where did the crew of Super Six Seven descend in "The Assault"? Why?
4. What problems did Sergeant Jeff Struecker encounter in his mission in "The Assault"?
5. What was burning in the streets when the helicopters began to converge in "The Assault"? Why did the men ignore it?
6. Who led the Delta operators through the target house in "The Assault"? What did they discover?
7. Why did Sergeant Jeff Struecker hesitate in reporting the first casualty in "The Assault"?
8. What took place when the Humvee convoy stopped to recover the injured in "Black Hawk Down"? Who was hit?
9. What was the plan for the rangers and Delta operators in the beginning of "The Assault"?
10. Why did the simple mission turn into a nightmare for the U.S. Military in "Black Hawk Down"? How many American soldiers were injured?
This section contains 969 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)