|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alphabet was hit by an unexploded RPG which lodged itself where in "Black Hawk Down"?
(a) A humvee.
(b) His chest.
(c) His leg.
(d) The ground.
2. In what helicopter did Staff Sergeant Matt Eversmann fly into Mogadishu on October 3 in "The Assault"?
(a) Super Six Seven.
(b) Super Six Five.
(c) Super Six Three.
(d) Super Six One.
3. Where was one of Sergeant Jeff Struecker's men shot as the men made their way through the streets in "The Assault"?
(a) The stomach.
(b) The hand.
(c) The leg.
(d) The head.
4. In military terminology, what is a specific aircraft load, especially a group of airborne soldiers which deploy from a single aircraft?
5. What is a military vehicle that combines the features of a jeep with those of a light truck?
Short Answer Questions
1. Super Six One was piloted by whom?
2. How many men were with the Humvee convoy in "Black Hawk Down"?
3. Staff Sergeant Matt Eversmann's previous leader was sent home and the man's replacement was taken out of commission by what in "The Assault"?
4. What does NOD stand for?
5. One driver in the Humvee convoy was shot in the back of the head and although the helmet saved his life, the hit caused him to what?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where did the crew of Super Six Seven descend in "The Assault"? Why?
2. Why did Sergeant Jeff Struecker hesitate in reporting the first casualty in "The Assault"?
3. What did the leaders at base observe after the crash of Super Six One?
4. How was one of the Humvee drivers temporarily blinded in "Black Hawk Down"? How did the crew respond?
5. What had the soldiers believed about the resistance of the Black Hawk helicopters? How was this disproved in "Black Hawk Down"?
6. Why were the soldiers awaiting orders in the opening of "The Assault" unsure if their mission would actually take place?
7. What miscommunication took place as the Humvee convoy continued to the first crash site in "Black Hawk Down"?
8. Who led the Delta operators through the target house in "The Assault"? What did they discover?
9. What was the plan for the rangers and Delta operators in the beginning of "The Assault"?
10. What problems did Sergeant Jeff Struecker encounter in his mission in "The Assault"?
This section contains 945 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)