|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What refers to a confused hand-to-hand fight or struggle among several people?
2. Who was a warlord of the Haber Gidr clan in Mogadishu who took it upon himself to steal food sent to his country as aid to help those suffering from years of civil war and kept it from the people in an attempt to control them?
(a) Abdullahi "Firimbi" Hassan.
(b) Mohamed Farrah Aidid.
(c) Abdullahi Farrah Hassan.
(d) Abdiaziz Ali Aden.
3. What is a military vehicle that combines the features of a jeep with those of a light truck?
4. When did Bill Clinton take office as U.S. President?
5. What refers to a specially trained group of soldiers who must attend a special school focusing on both extreme physical and tactical training?
(b) Military Police.
(c) Army Generals.
(d) Army Rangers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who led a team into the target home and assisted in the arrests of the leaders in Aidid's gang in "The Assault"?
2. Where did the Super Six Four go down in "Black Hawk Down"?
3. Which of Staff Sergeant Matt Eversmann's men was shot in the shoulder in "The Assault"?
4. What group's orders were to rope down into Mogadishu and set up a blocking position on the northwest corner of the target house in "The Assault"?
5. In what year did the Battle of Mogadishu take place?
Short Essay Questions
1. What led to the crash of Super Six One in "Black Hawk Down"?
2. How were the Rangers and D-boys grouped as they traveled to the first crash site in "Overrun"?
3. Who descended to assist the pilot of Super Six Four in "Overrun"? What did they face?
4. What miscommunication took place as the Humvee convoy continued to the first crash site in "Black Hawk Down"?
5. Who paid the ransom of Warrant Officer Mike Durant? Where was he taken after it was paid?
6. What did the leaders at base observe after the crash of Super Six One?
7. What CSAR medics were dropped near Super Six One in "Overrun"?
8. What was the purpose of the mission in "The Assault"? What did the men overlook in beginning the mission?
9. Why did Sergeant Jeff Struecker hesitate in reporting the first casualty in "The Assault"?
10. What delayed the rescue convoy at the crash site of Super Six One?
This section contains 993 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)