|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The crash of Super Six One damaged the corner of a home occupied by whom?
(a) Mohamed Firimbi Aidid.
(b) Abdiaziz Ali Aden.
(c) Abdullahi "Firimbi" Hassan.
(d) Mohamed Farrah Aidid.
2. Where did the Super Six Four go down in "Black Hawk Down"?
(a) East of the Olympic Hotel.
(b) South of the Olympic Hotel.
(c) North of the Olympic Hotel.
(d) West of the Olympic Hotel.
3. Who was the leader of the Ranger chalks that would provide support on the ground to the Delta Force who would raid and arrest the targets in Mogadishu in "The Assault"?
(a) Sergeant Scott Galentine.
(b) Captain Mike Steele.
(c) Specalist Dale Sizemore.
(d) Warrant Officer Mike Durant.
4. What group's orders were to rope down into Mogadishu and set up a blocking position on the northwest corner of the target house in "The Assault"?
(a) Chalk One's.
(b) Chalk Two's.
(c) Chalk Four's.
(d) Chalk Three's.
5. Why was it of great concern to get as many men around the downed aircraft to protect it and the survivors for the American government?
(a) They did not want the technology and equipment to get into the wrong hands.
(b) An Army General was on board.
(c) There were sensitive documents on board.
(d) It was very expensive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Staff Sergeant Matt Eversmann's men was shot in the shoulder in "The Assault"?
2. What happened to the bodies of the crew of the Black Hawk helicopter shot down a week before October 3?
3. Less than two hours into the battle, the crippled Humvee convoy approached what location, preparing for another ambush as they made their way to the base in "Black Hawk Down"?
4. When did Bill Clinton take office as U.S. President?
5. What do the Somalis refer to the Battle of Mogadishu as?
Short Essay Questions
1. What had the soldiers believed about the resistance of the Black Hawk helicopters? How was this disproved in "Black Hawk Down"?
2. What were soldiers forced to do due to overcrowding in the rescue convoy in "N.S.D.Q."?
3. What did the men discuss upon reaching the field hospital at the Pakistani arena in "N.S.D.Q."?
4. What happened when Warrant Officer Mike Durant was discovered by the Somalis in "Overrun"?
5. What was problematic about the way the soldiers were converged at the first crash site in "The Alamo"?
6. Who from Super Six Seven was injured upon the crew's descent? How?
7. What orders were given to Captain Mike Steele regarding the Humvee convoy in "N.S.D.Q."?
8. What problems slowed the international rescue convoy from deploying in "N.S.D.Q."?
9. How was Sergeant Scott Galentine injured in "The Assault"? Who among his unit was also injured around the same time?
10. What did Captain Mike Steele's men place to direct aircraft to their location in "Overrun"? Who was wounded on this journey?
This section contains 1,070 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)