|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Private First Class Todd Blackburn had not been through what yet when he was assigned to Chalk Four?
(b) Boot camp.
(c) Rifle training.
(d) Ranger school.
2. What is a group of elite Army Rangers trained to work independently in dangerous, often highly secretive missions?
(a) Delta Force.
(b) Pinnacle Battalion.
(c) Apex Unit.
(d) Chevron Division.
3. What is a small container used especially by soldiers and hikers for carrying water or other liquids?
4. Who was shot in the back when the Humvee convoy stopped to recover the injured in "Black Hawk Down"?
(a) Private Anton Berendsen.
(b) Master Sergeant Gary Gordon.
(c) Sergeant Scott Galentine.
(d) Sergeant Joyce.
5. As the Delta operators were searching the target house in "The Assault," bullets come flying from a corner that was what?
(a) Being covered by the Rangers.
(b) Heavily fortified.
(c) Saturated with enemies.
(d) Dimly lit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Despite the large number of casualties and the heavy fire, the Humvee convoy was ordered to do what in "Black Hawk Down"?
2. Who was killed upon impact in the crash of Super Six One?
3. What evaporated on the Super Six Four, causing the helicopter to lean forward in "Black Hawk Down"?
4. Super Six One was piloted by whom?
5. What refers to a group of people, as a clique, set, society, or party, especially as united by some common trait, characteristic, or interest?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was problematic about the way the soldiers were converged at the first crash site in "The Alamo"?
2. Who was dropped down from Super Six Two in "Overrun"? Why?
3. What did Captain Mike Steele's men place to direct aircraft to their location in "Overrun"? Who was wounded on this journey?
4. How was Specialist John Stebbins injured in "The Alamo"?
5. What problems slowed the international rescue convoy from deploying in "N.S.D.Q."?
6. Why did Sergeant Jeff Struecker hesitate in reporting the first casualty in "The Assault"?
7. What did Staff Sergeant Matt Eversmann leave behind as he set out for his mission in "The Assault"? Why?
8. Who from Super Six Seven was injured upon the crew's descent? How?
9. What was known about the Battle of Mogadishu in America on Monday, October 4, 1993?
10. Where was the Humvee convoy sent after its return in "N.S.D.Q."?
This section contains 940 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)