|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The directions sent to the Humvee convoy directly from the Black Hawks above them were sending them to what in "Black Hawk Down"?
(a) The enemy stronghold.
(b) The Embassy.
(c) The wrong crash site.
(d) The base.
2. Why was "Alphabet" given that nickname by his peers?
(a) His full name contained one of every letter.
(b) His last name was too hard to pronounce.
(c) He only attended school through fifth grade.
(d) He was extremely smart.
3. What refers to a specially trained team designed to go into a battlefield and rescue injured soldiers?
4. Who was shot in the back when the Humvee convoy stopped to recover the injured in "Black Hawk Down"?
(a) Private Anton Berendsen.
(b) Sergeant Joyce.
(c) Master Sergeant Gary Gordon.
(d) Sergeant Scott Galentine.
5. Who was shot in the hand, causing his thumb to be severed in "The Assault"?
(a) Sergeant Scott Galentine.
(b) Specalist Dale Sizemore.
(c) Captain Mike Steele.
(d) Lieutenant Colonel Dave McKnight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the Humvee convoy awaiting a signal from when Super Six One was shot down?
2. What does NOD stand for?
3. How many chalks under the command of Captain Steele would go into Mogadishu on October 3, in "The Assault"?
4. Instead of taking the prisoners directly to the American base, the Humvees were ordered to do what in "Black Hawk Down"?
5. Where was one of Sergeant Jeff Struecker's men shot as the men made their way through the streets in "The Assault"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the plan for the rangers and Delta operators in the beginning of "The Assault"?
2. Who did Staff Sergeant Matt Eversmann send away for medical care in "The Assault"? How?
3. What led to the crash of Super Six One in "Black Hawk Down"?
4. What miscommunication took place between the Delta operators and the Humvee convoy in "Black Hawk Down"?
5. How was one of the Humvee drivers temporarily blinded in "Black Hawk Down"? How did the crew respond?
6. Who from Super Six Seven was injured upon the crew's descent? How?
7. Why did the simple mission turn into a nightmare for the U.S. Military in "Black Hawk Down"? How many American soldiers were injured?
8. Why did Super Six Four crash? Who was its pilot?
9. Where did the crew of Super Six Seven descend in "The Assault"? Why?
10. How was Sergeant Scott Galentine injured in "The Assault"? Who among his unit was also injured around the same time?
This section contains 1,001 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)