|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Instead of taking the prisoners directly to the American base, the Humvees were ordered to do what in "Black Hawk Down"?
(a) Go to the crash site and pick up any survivors.
(b) Return to base.
(c) Attack the enemy compound.
(d) Seek cover.
2. Who was shot in the back when the Humvee convoy stopped to recover the injured in "Black Hawk Down"?
(a) Master Sergeant Gary Gordon.
(b) Sergeant Joyce.
(c) Private Anton Berendsen.
(d) Sergeant Scott Galentine.
3. Who announced his intention to take the wounded back to the base rather than going to the first crash site in "Black Hawk Down"?
(a) Chief Warrant Officer Ray Frank.
(b) Sergeant First Class Paul Howe.
(c) Lieutenant Colonel Dave McKnight.
(d) Sergeant First Class Randy Rymes.
4. How many of the men in the convoy in "Black Hawk Down" were injured during the disastrous tour through the city in their attempt to find the first crash site?
(a) More than half.
(b) One fifth.
(c) One quarter.
(d) One tenth.
5. One driver in the Humvee convoy was shot in the back of the head and although the helmet saved his life, the hit caused him to what?
(a) Go into a coma.
(b) Go deaf.
(d) Go temporarily blind.
Short Answer Questions
1. Super Six One was piloted by whom?
2. When did Bill Clinton take office as U.S. President?
3. Where did the Super Six Four go down in "Black Hawk Down"?
4. A CSAR team was sent to the crash site of Super Six One but the helicopter was hit by ground fire and forced to do what in "Black Hawk Down"?
5. The Americans had assumed that what shot from the ground could never bring down a helicopter as large and powerful as a Black Hawk?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is a CSAR and why were they unable to assist the soldiers in Super Six One?
2. Why were the soldiers awaiting orders in the opening of "The Assault" unsure if their mission would actually take place?
3. What led to the crash of Super Six One in "Black Hawk Down"?
4. What did Staff Sergeant Matt Eversmann leave behind as he set out for his mission in "The Assault"? Why?
5. Who from Super Six Seven was injured upon the crew's descent? How?
6. Why did Super Six Four crash? Who was its pilot?
7. What did the leaders at base observe after the crash of Super Six One?
8. What problems did Sergeant Jeff Struecker encounter in his mission in "The Assault"?
9. Why did the simple mission turn into a nightmare for the U.S. Military in "Black Hawk Down"? How many American soldiers were injured?
10. Who did Staff Sergeant Matt Eversmann send away for medical care in "The Assault"? How?
This section contains 1,041 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)