Short Answer Key
1. In what year did the Battle of Mogadishu take place?
2. What is the Battle of Mogadishu referred to often as in popular culture?
Black Hawk Down.
3. What do the Somalis refer to the Battle of Mogadishu as?
The Day of the Rangers.
4. What refers to a specially trained group of soldiers who must attend a special school focusing on both extreme physical and tactical training?
5. What is a group of elite Army Rangers trained to work independently in dangerous, often highly secretive missions?
6. What are the United States Navy's Sea, Air and Land Teams commonly known as?
7. When did Bill Clinton take office as U.S. President?
8. What refers to a canceled or postponed space flight, launching, scheduled part of a space mission, etc.?
9. In military terminology, what is a...
This section contains 3,925 words|
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)