|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through N.S.D.Q..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One driver in the Humvee convoy was shot in the back of the head and although the helmet saved his life, the hit caused him to what?
(a) Go temporarily blind.
(b) Go deaf.
(c) Go into a coma.
2. After his ransom was paid, Warrant Officer Mike Durant was allowed to write a letter to his family back home and to whom?
(a) The General in charge.
(b) The President of the United States.
(c) The Somali warlord.
(d) The men he left behind on the base.
3. What was a military operation conducted by special operations forces of the United States with the primary mission of capturing warlord Mohamed Farrah Aidid?
(a) Operation Lion Tail.
(b) Operation Gothic Serpent.
(c) Operation Renaissance Bear.
(d) Operation Screaming Eagle.
4. When did Warrant Officer Mike Durant publish the book "In the Company of Heroes"?
5. Multiple members of Chalk One separated from the other rangers with what team leader in "Overrun"?
(a) Master Sergeant Scott Fales.
(b) Private Anton Berendsen.
(c) Sergeant Ed Yurek.
(d) Lieutenant Larry Perino.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who descended on the crash site and helped Durant from the wreckage of the Super Six Four in "Overrun"?
2. Who was a warlord of the Haber Gidr clan in Mogadishu who took it upon himself to steal food sent to his country as aid to help those suffering from years of civil war and kept it from the people in an attempt to control them?
3. Who wanted to place a big gun in the street, but Steele refused to allow any more of his Rangers to go out into the darkness in "The Alamo"?
4. The crash of Super Six One damaged the corner of a home occupied by whom?
5. Who and his men took up a position on a small tin porch-like structure not far from the crash site in "The Alamo"?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)