|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through N.S.D.Q..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was hit while shooting the .50 caliber gun on top of the Humvee in "Black Hawk Down"?
(a) Corporal Jim Cavaco.
(b) Sergeant Lorenzo Ruiz.
(c) Private Adalberto Rodriguez.
(d) First Lieutenant Larry Perino.
2. How far had Private First Class Todd Blackburn fallen from the helicopter in "The Assault"?
(a) 30 feet.
(b) 70 feet.
(c) 150 feet.
(d) 475 feet.
3. Who was the co-pilot of Super Six One?
(a) Major Rob Marsh.
(b) Specalist Dale Sizemore.
(c) CWO Donovan Briley.
(d) Sergeant Lorenzo Ruiz.
4. Staff Sergeant Matt Eversmann's previous leader was sent home and the man's replacement was taken out of commission by what in "The Assault"?
(a) A heart attack.
(b) An aneurysm.
(c) A broken leg.
(d) A seizure.
5. A CSAR team was sent to the crash site of Super Six One but the helicopter was hit by ground fire and forced to do what in "Black Hawk Down"?
(a) Return fire.
(b) Gain altitude.
(c) Return to base.
(d) Crash land.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Delta snipers were on board the Super Six Two in "Overrun"?
2. How many children does Warrant Officer Mike Durant have?
3. Who and his men took up a position on a small tin porch-like structure not far from the crash site in "The Alamo"?
4. In what helicopter did Staff Sergeant Matt Eversmann fly into Mogadishu on October 3 in "The Assault"?
5. Who was instructed to guard the single window in the room where they were taking the wounded in "The Alamo"?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)