|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through N.S.D.Q..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a small container used especially by soldiers and hikers for carrying water or other liquids?
2. How many of the men in the convoy in "Black Hawk Down" were injured during the disastrous tour through the city in their attempt to find the first crash site?
(a) More than half.
(b) One tenth.
(c) One quarter.
(d) One fifth.
3. Who was the leader of the Ranger chalks that would provide support on the ground to the Delta Force who would raid and arrest the targets in Mogadishu in "The Assault"?
(a) Specalist Dale Sizemore.
(b) Sergeant Scott Galentine.
(c) Captain Mike Steele.
(d) Warrant Officer Mike Durant.
4. What refers to a group of people, as a clique, set, society, or party, especially as united by some common trait, characteristic, or interest?
5. Where are the Night Stalkers' Regiment headquarters?
(a) Fort Bragg, North Carolina.
(b) Fort Carson, Colorado.
(c) Fort Campbell, Kentucky.
(d) Fort Wainwright, Alaska.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does LAW stand for?
2. Despite the large number of casualties and the heavy fire, the Humvee convoy was ordered to do what in "Black Hawk Down"?
3. In military terminology, what is a specific aircraft load, especially a group of airborne soldiers which deploy from a single aircraft?
4. How many times did Captain Mike Steele see Stebbins knocked down by enemy fire and assumed dead, only to see him pop back up again in "The Alamo"?
5. Who and his men took up a position on a small tin porch-like structure not far from the crash site in "The Alamo"?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)