|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Alamo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of his men did Staff Sergeant Matt Eversmann send with Blackburn after his injury in "The Assault"?
2. Who was the only survivor of the crash of Super Six Four?
(a) Warrant Officer Mike Durant.
(b) CWO Donovan Briley.
(c) Master Sergeant Scott Fales.
(d) Sergeant First Class Randy Shughart.
3. When did President George H.W. Bush order the U.S. Armed Forces to join the U.N. in a joint operation known as Operation Restore Hope, with the primary mission of restoring order in Somalia?
(a) June, 1989.
(b) May, 1990.
(c) December, 1992.
(d) October, 1991.
4. The remainder of Chalk Two was ordered, along with all the other ground troops, to converge on what in "Overrun"?
(a) A munitions factory.
(b) The second crash site.
(c) The base.
(d) The first crash site.
5. What refers to a canceled or postponed space flight, launching, scheduled part of a space mission, etc.?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mogadishu is located in what coastal region on the Indian Ocean?
2. Sergeant Jeff Struecker got lost on the way to what location, where his men were to wait to collect the captured prisoners and transport them back to the base in "The Assault"?
3. As the Delta operators were searching the target house in "The Assault," bullets come flying from a corner that was what?
4. How far were the convoys and soldiers from their base as they were trapped in "The Alamo"?
5. The directions sent to the Humvee convoy directly from the Black Hawks above them were sending them to what in "Black Hawk Down"?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)