|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Alamo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who descended on the crash site and helped Durant from the wreckage of the Super Six Four in "Overrun"?
(a) Specalist Dale Sizemore and Private Richard Kowalewski.
(b) Sergeant First Class Randy Shughart and Master Sergeant Gary Gordon.
(c) Sergeant Kurt Schmid and Specalist Dale Sizemore.
(d) Sergeant Scott Galentine and Lieutenant Colonel Dave McKnight.
2. Which of Staff Sergeant Matt Eversmann's men was shot in the shoulder in "The Assault"?
(a) Sergeant First Class Randy Rymes.
(b) Private Anton Berendsen.
(c) Corporal Jamie Smith.
(d) Master Sergeant Gary Gordon.
3. Who led a team into the target home and assisted in the arrests of the leaders in Aidid's gang in "The Assault"?
(a) CWO Donovan Briley.
(b) Corporal Jim Cavaco.
(c) Sergeant Ed Yurek.
(d) Sergeant First Class Paul Howe.
4. When did Bill Clinton take office as U.S. President?
5. Where did the Super Six Four go down in "Black Hawk Down"?
(a) East of the Olympic Hotel.
(b) West of the Olympic Hotel.
(c) North of the Olympic Hotel.
(d) South of the Olympic Hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is electromagnetic radiation with a wavelength shorter than that of visible light, but longer than X-rays?
2. Who was shot in the hand, causing his thumb to be severed in "The Assault"?
3. Who was the only survivor of the crash of Super Six Four?
4. A week before the mission that brought Rangers, Delta operators, and SEALs into Mogadishu on October 3, a Black Hawk helicopter was shot down over Mogadishu by what?
5. Who wanted to place a big gun in the street, but Steele refused to allow any more of his Rangers to go out into the darkness in "The Alamo"?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)