|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Alamo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who stripped Specialist John Stebbins' pants from the burns, and handed him a gun after feeding him pain pills in "The Alamo"?
(a) Sergeant Timothy A. Wilkinson.
(b) Private Adalberto Rodriguez.
(c) Sergeant First Class Paul Howe.
(d) Technical Sergeant Tim Wilkinson.
2. What is a term of art used by armed forces to denote infantry weapons an individual soldier may carry?
(a) Personal weaponry.
(b) Light firearm.
(c) Elementary firearm.
(d) Small arms.
3. Night vision devices were first used in what war?
(a) World War II.
(b) World War I.
(d) Desert Storm.
4. What refers to a canceled or postponed space flight, launching, scheduled part of a space mission, etc.?
5. Who was the leader of the Ranger chalks that would provide support on the ground to the Delta Force who would raid and arrest the targets in Mogadishu in "The Assault"?
(a) Captain Mike Steele.
(b) Warrant Officer Mike Durant.
(c) Specalist Dale Sizemore.
(d) Sergeant Scott Galentine.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the Humvees and soldiers made their way back into Mogadishu, they found themselves immediately under attack and blocked at every turn by what in "Overrun"?
2. What was a group of Sharia Courts who united themselves to form a rival administration to the Transitional Federal Government of Somalia?
3. What were burning in the street when the first of the helicopters began to converge on the skies above the cities in "The Assault"?
4. Who was the Humvee convoy awaiting a signal from when Super Six One was shot down?
5. What is electromagnetic radiation with a wavelength shorter than that of visible light, but longer than X-rays?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)