|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Alamo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the Super Six Four go down in "Black Hawk Down"?
(a) West of the Olympic Hotel.
(b) North of the Olympic Hotel.
(c) South of the Olympic Hotel.
(d) East of the Olympic Hotel.
2. How many chalks under the command of Captain Steele would go into Mogadishu on October 3, in "The Assault"?
3. Who is the manufacturer of Black Hawk helicopters?
(c) Lockheed Martin.
(d) Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation.
4. How many of his men did Staff Sergeant Matt Eversmann send with Blackburn after his injury in "The Assault"?
5. Instead of taking the prisoners directly to the American base, the Humvees were ordered to do what in "Black Hawk Down"?
(a) Seek cover.
(b) Attack the enemy compound.
(c) Return to base.
(d) Go to the crash site and pick up any survivors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Captain Mike Steele and his team, as well as the D-boys leader, were instructed to move closer together for what reason in "The Alamo"?
2. What soldier who had been held out of the initial assault cut off a cast on his infected elbow so that he would be allowed to go fight in "Overrun"?
3. Who was Captain Mike Steele's second in command in "Overrun"?
4. Who was killed upon impact in the crash of Super Six One?
5. What is a special operations unit of the United States Army that provides helicopter aviation support and are also known as Night Stalkers?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)