|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Alamo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What unit had already been at the site where the CSAR medics were dropped and set up a perimeter, killing multiple Somalis to protect the crash site in "Overrun"?
(a) Chalk One.
(b) Chalk Two.
(c) Chalk Three.
(d) Chalk Four.
2. When did the UH-60A Black Hawk enter service with the Army?
3. Who led a team into the target home and assisted in the arrests of the leaders in Aidid's gang in "The Assault"?
(a) Sergeant Ed Yurek.
(b) CWO Donovan Briley.
(c) Corporal Jim Cavaco.
(d) Sergeant First Class Paul Howe.
4. What did Captain Mike Steele and his men place on the street to direct aircraft to their location in "Overrun"?
(a) Burning debris.
(b) GPS beacons.
(d) Bright orange panels.
5. Who and his men took up a position on a small tin porch-like structure not far from the crash site in "The Alamo"?
(a) First Lieutenant Larry Perino.
(b) Sergeant First Class Randy Shughart.
(c) Major Rob Marsh.
(d) Master Sergeant Scott Fales.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was a military operation conducted by special operations forces of the United States with the primary mission of capturing warlord Mohamed Farrah Aidid?
2. Which of Staff Sergeant Matt Eversmann's men was shot in the shoulder in "The Assault"?
3. How many chalks under the command of Captain Steele would go into Mogadishu on October 3, in "The Assault"?
4. The Americans had assumed that what shot from the ground could never bring down a helicopter as large and powerful as a Black Hawk?
5. What Somali militia leader thought that if he kept the pilot of Super Six Four alive he might be used in an exchange for Somali prisoners in "Overrun"?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)