|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Alamo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What crew member of Super Six One had a gunshot to the abdomen and there was little anyone could do for him?
(a) Technical Sergeant Tim Wilkinson.
(b) Private Richard Kowalewski.
(c) Sergeant Ed Yurek.
(d) Staff Sergeant Daniel Busch.
2. What is a small container used especially by soldiers and hikers for carrying water or other liquids?
3. What Somali militia leader thought that if he kept the pilot of Super Six Four alive he might be used in an exchange for Somali prisoners in "Overrun"?
4. What refers to a canceled or postponed space flight, launching, scheduled part of a space mission, etc.?
5. What refers to one of the United States' secretive Tier One counter-terrorism and Special Mission Units, also known as Delta Force?
(a) 17th Special Forces Operational Detachment-Delta.
(b) 1st Special Forces Operational Detachment-Delta.
(c) 7th Special Forces Operational Detachment-Delta.
(d) 22nd Special Forces Operational Detachment-Delta.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was shot in the back when the Humvee convoy stopped to recover the injured in "Black Hawk Down"?
2. What was a group of Sharia Courts who united themselves to form a rival administration to the Transitional Federal Government of Somalia?
3. What is a group of elite Army Rangers trained to work independently in dangerous, often highly secretive missions?
4. How far had Private First Class Todd Blackburn fallen from the helicopter in "The Assault"?
5. What refers to a specially trained group of soldiers who must attend a special school focusing on both extreme physical and tactical training?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)