|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Alamo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does RPG stand for?
(a) Rapid people gatherer.
(b) Rebel patriot group.
(c) Rebel police guard.
(d) Rocket propelled grenade.
2. One driver in the Humvee convoy was shot in the back of the head and although the helmet saved his life, the hit caused him to what?
(a) Go temporarily blind.
(c) Go deaf.
(d) Go into a coma.
3. Why was it of great concern to get as many men around the downed aircraft to protect it and the survivors for the American government?
(a) They did not want the technology and equipment to get into the wrong hands.
(b) It was very expensive.
(c) There were sensitive documents on board.
(d) An Army General was on board.
4. The Americans had assumed that what shot from the ground could never bring down a helicopter as large and powerful as a Black Hawk?
5. What co-pilot managed to climb out of the mangled wreck of the Super Six Four in "Overrun"?
(a) Sergeant First Class Randy Shughart
(b) Chief Warrant Officer Ray Frank.
(c) Private Richard Kowalewski.
(d) Sergeant First Class Paul Howe.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of the men in the convoy in "Black Hawk Down" were injured during the disastrous tour through the city in their attempt to find the first crash site?
2. What is a group of elite Army Rangers trained to work independently in dangerous, often highly secretive missions?
3. Who and his men took up a position on a small tin porch-like structure not far from the crash site in "The Alamo"?
4. What evaporated on the Super Six Four, causing the helicopter to lean forward in "Black Hawk Down"?
5. What does LAW stand for?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)