|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Alamo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was a group of Sharia Courts who united themselves to form a rival administration to the Transitional Federal Government of Somalia?
(a) The Islamic Courts Union.
(b) The Islamic Courts Organization.
(c) The Islamic Courts Corporation.
(d) The Islamic Courts Collective.
2. What did Captain Mike Steele and his men place on the street to direct aircraft to their location in "Overrun"?
(a) Bright orange panels.
(c) Burning debris.
(d) GPS beacons.
3. Who is the manufacturer of Black Hawk helicopters?
(b) Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation.
(d) Lockheed Martin.
4. What were burning in the street when the first of the helicopters began to converge on the skies above the cities in "The Assault"?
(a) Drums of oil.
5. How far had Private First Class Todd Blackburn fallen from the helicopter in "The Assault"?
(a) 150 feet.
(b) 30 feet.
(c) 70 feet.
(d) 475 feet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sergeant Tim 'Griz' Martin and Private Adalberto Rodriguez were injured when a grenade hit which Humvee in the column as the convey continued to make its way to the first crash site in "Black Hawk Down"?
2. Who gave a gun to Durant before returning to the nose of the aircraft to continue fighting off the Somalis in "Overrun"?
3. Captain Mike Steele and his team, as well as the D-boys leader, were instructed to move closer together for what reason in "The Alamo"?
4. Whose body was unable to be pulled out of the Super Six One because the nose of the helicopter had crumpled and then buried itself in the soil, causing the body to be wedge in the wreckage?
5. Who was hit by gunfire in the pelvis, blowing his testicle off and causing him to lose a great deal of blood in "The Alamo"?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)