|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Overrun.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Super Six Four hit by an RPG in "Black Hawk Down"?
(a) The tail.
(b) The left side.
(c) The right side.
(d) The main rotor.
2. How many men were with the Humvee convoy in "Black Hawk Down"?
3. Private First Class Todd Blackburn had not been through what yet when he was assigned to Chalk Four?
(a) Rifle training.
(b) Boot camp.
(c) Ranger school.
4. In military terminology, what is a specific aircraft load, especially a group of airborne soldiers which deploy from a single aircraft?
5. What soldier who had been held out of the initial assault cut off a cast on his infected elbow so that he would be allowed to go fight in "Overrun"?
(a) Lieutenant Colonel Dave McKnight.
(b) Specalist Dale Sizemore.
(c) Captain Mike Steele.
(d) Sergeant Scott Galentine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a term of art used by armed forces to denote infantry weapons an individual soldier may carry?
2. A CSAR team was sent to the crash site of Super Six One but the helicopter was hit by ground fire and forced to do what in "Black Hawk Down"?
3. Who led Chalk Two to the ordered site in "Overrun"?
4. What refers to the coordinated military actions of a state in response to a developing situation?
5. What refers to a canceled or postponed space flight, launching, scheduled part of a space mission, etc.?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)