|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Overrun.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gunner was hit in the back of the head and killed instantly when the Humvee convoy stopped to recover the injured in "Black Hawk Down"?
(a) Sergeant Lorenzo Ruiz.
(b) Private Adalberto Rodriguez.
(c) Corporal Jim Cavaco.
(d) First Lieutenant Larry Perino.
2. Which of Staff Sergeant Matt Eversmann's men was shot in the shoulder in "The Assault"?
(a) Private Anton Berendsen.
(b) Sergeant First Class Randy Rymes.
(c) Master Sergeant Gary Gordon.
(d) Corporal Jamie Smith.
3. The remainder of Chalk Two was ordered, along with all the other ground troops, to converge on what in "Overrun"?
(a) The first crash site.
(b) The second crash site.
(c) The base.
(d) A munitions factory.
4. The Americans had assumed that what shot from the ground could never bring down a helicopter as large and powerful as a Black Hawk?
5. A CSAR team was sent to the crash site of Super Six One but the helicopter was hit by ground fire and forced to do what in "Black Hawk Down"?
(a) Gain altitude.
(b) Return fire.
(c) Crash land.
(d) Return to base.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Captain Mike Steele and his men place on the street to direct aircraft to their location in "Overrun"?
2. What happened to the bodies of the crew of the Black Hawk helicopter shot down a week before October 3?
3. Who gave a gun to Durant before returning to the nose of the aircraft to continue fighting off the Somalis in "Overrun"?
4. In what year did the Battle of Mogadishu take place?
5. Who was the only survivor of the crash of Super Six Four?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)