|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Overrun.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mogadishu is located in what coastal region on the Indian Ocean?
2. Who was the co-pilot of Super Six One?
(a) Specalist Dale Sizemore.
(b) Sergeant Lorenzo Ruiz.
(c) Major Rob Marsh.
(d) CWO Donovan Briley.
3. What is a military vehicle that combines the features of a jeep with those of a light truck?
4. Less than two hours into the battle, the crippled Humvee convoy approached what location, preparing for another ambush as they made their way to the base in "Black Hawk Down"?
(a) K-4 circle.
(b) GR-8 triangle.
(c) B-4 oval.
(d) K-9 square.
5. What gunner was hit in the back of the head and killed instantly when the Humvee convoy stopped to recover the injured in "Black Hawk Down"?
(a) Sergeant Lorenzo Ruiz.
(b) Corporal Jim Cavaco.
(c) Private Adalberto Rodriguez.
(d) First Lieutenant Larry Perino.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Super Six Four hit by an RPG in "Black Hawk Down"?
2. Sergeant Jeff Struecker got lost on the way to what location, where his men were to wait to collect the captured prisoners and transport them back to the base in "The Assault"?
3. Where did a CSAR Black Hawk drop two medics in "Overrun"?
4. Who was the leader of the Ranger chalks that would provide support on the ground to the Delta Force who would raid and arrest the targets in Mogadishu in "The Assault"?
5. Who led Chalk Two to the ordered site in "Overrun"?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)