|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Black Hawk Down.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Instead of taking the prisoners directly to the American base, the Humvees were ordered to do what in "Black Hawk Down"?
(a) Attack the enemy compound.
(b) Go to the crash site and pick up any survivors.
(c) Return to base.
(d) Seek cover.
2. Staff Sergeant Matt Eversmann's previous leader was sent home and the man's replacement was taken out of commission by what in "The Assault"?
(a) A seizure.
(b) An aneurysm.
(c) A broken leg.
(d) A heart attack.
3. What was the first Black Hawk helicopter that was shot down over Mogadishu on October 3?
(a) Super Six Two.
(b) Super Six Five.
(c) Super Six Four.
(d) Super Six One.
4. What is a military vehicle that combines the features of a jeep with those of a light truck?
5. In military terminology, what is a specific aircraft load, especially a group of airborne soldiers which deploy from a single aircraft?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of the men in the convoy in "Black Hawk Down" were injured during the disastrous tour through the city in their attempt to find the first crash site?
2. What refers to a canceled or postponed space flight, launching, scheduled part of a space mission, etc.?
3. What were burning in the street when the first of the helicopters began to converge on the skies above the cities in "The Assault"?
4. Who was run over when the disoriented Humvee driver did not see his body where it had been blown into the street in "Black Hawk Down"?
5. How many men were with the Humvee convoy in "Black Hawk Down"?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)