|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Black Hawk Down.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the Delta operators were searching the target house in "The Assault," bullets come flying from a corner that was what?
(a) Dimly lit.
(b) Saturated with enemies.
(c) Being covered by the Rangers.
(d) Heavily fortified.
2. The crash of Super Six One damaged the corner of a home occupied by whom?
(a) Abdiaziz Ali Aden.
(b) Mohamed Farrah Aidid.
(c) Mohamed Firimbi Aidid.
(d) Abdullahi "Firimbi" Hassan.
3. Super Six One was piloted by whom?
(a) Lieutenant Larry Perino.
(b) CWO Cliff 'Elvis' Wolcott.
(c) Specialist John Stebbins.
(d) Corporal Jamie Smith.
4. What refers to a specially trained group of soldiers who must attend a special school focusing on both extreme physical and tactical training?
(a) Military Police.
(b) Army Rangers.
(c) Army Generals.
5. Instead of taking the prisoners directly to the American base, the Humvees were ordered to do what in "Black Hawk Down"?
(a) Return to base.
(b) Seek cover.
(c) Go to the crash site and pick up any survivors.
(d) Attack the enemy compound.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the first Black Hawk helicopter that was shot down over Mogadishu on October 3?
2. What is a military vehicle that combines the features of a jeep with those of a light truck?
3. At the time Super Six One was being shot down, the D-boys were waiting for a signal from the Humvee convoy alerting them that it was time to do what?
4. In what helicopter did Staff Sergeant Matt Eversmann fly into Mogadishu on October 3 in "The Assault"?
5. What smaller helicopter landed near the crash site of Super Six One in "Black Hawk Down"?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)