|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Black Hawk Down.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Black Hawk Down," who was picked up a few blocks from the target building by the Humvees and joined the convoy to the crash site?
(a) Chalk Three.
(b) Chalk Four.
(c) Chalk Two.
(d) Chalk One.
2. What was the first Black Hawk helicopter that was shot down over Mogadishu on October 3?
(a) Super Six One.
(b) Super Six Five.
(c) Super Six Four.
(d) Super Six Two.
3. Despite the large number of casualties and the heavy fire, the Humvee convoy was ordered to do what in "Black Hawk Down"?
(a) Return to base.
(b) Stand their ground.
(c) Continue to the first crash site.
(d) Not return fire.
4. What refers to a group of people, as a clique, set, society, or party, especially as united by some common trait, characteristic, or interest?
5. What is a group of elite Army Rangers trained to work independently in dangerous, often highly secretive missions?
(a) Apex Unit.
(b) Delta Force.
(c) Chevron Division.
(d) Pinnacle Battalion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was killed upon impact in the crash of Super Six One?
2. Who was shot in the hand, causing his thumb to be severed in "The Assault"?
3. In what helicopter did Staff Sergeant Matt Eversmann fly into Mogadishu on October 3 in "The Assault"?
4. What refers to a canceled or postponed space flight, launching, scheduled part of a space mission, etc.?
5. The crash of Super Six One damaged the corner of a home occupied by whom?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)