|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Black Hawk Down.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what helicopter did Staff Sergeant Matt Eversmann fly into Mogadishu on October 3 in "The Assault"?
(a) Super Six Three.
(b) Super Six One.
(c) Super Six Seven.
(d) Super Six Five.
2. In what year did the Battle of Mogadishu take place?
3. What gunner was hit in the back of the head and killed instantly when the Humvee convoy stopped to recover the injured in "Black Hawk Down"?
(a) First Lieutenant Larry Perino.
(b) Private Adalberto Rodriguez.
(c) Corporal Jim Cavaco.
(d) Sergeant Lorenzo Ruiz.
4. What is the Battle of Mogadishu referred to often as in popular culture?
(a) Black Hawk Down.
(b) The Knob Hill Conflict.
(c) Battle of the Bloody.
(d) Conflict of the Damned.
5. What is a military vehicle that combines the features of a jeep with those of a light truck?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Americans had assumed that what shot from the ground could never bring down a helicopter as large and powerful as a Black Hawk?
2. In military terminology, what is a specific aircraft load, especially a group of airborne soldiers which deploy from a single aircraft?
3. Where did the Super Six Four go down in "Black Hawk Down"?
4. What is a small container used especially by soldiers and hikers for carrying water or other liquids?
5. Who was hit while shooting the .50 caliber gun on top of the Humvee in "Black Hawk Down"?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)