|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Black Hawk Down.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In military terminology, what is a specific aircraft load, especially a group of airborne soldiers which deploy from a single aircraft?
2. Super Six One was piloted by whom?
(a) Lieutenant Larry Perino.
(b) Specialist John Stebbins.
(c) CWO Cliff 'Elvis' Wolcott.
(d) Corporal Jamie Smith.
3. In what helicopter did Staff Sergeant Matt Eversmann fly into Mogadishu on October 3 in "The Assault"?
(a) Super Six Seven.
(b) Super Six One.
(c) Super Six Three.
(d) Super Six Five.
4. In "Black Hawk Down," who was picked up a few blocks from the target building by the Humvees and joined the convoy to the crash site?
(a) Chalk One.
(b) Chalk Four.
(c) Chalk Three.
(d) Chalk Two.
5. Sergeant Tim 'Griz' Martin and Private Adalberto Rodriguez were injured when a grenade hit which Humvee in the column as the convey continued to make its way to the first crash site in "Black Hawk Down"?
(a) The first.
(b) The second.
(c) The fourth.
(d) The third.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of his men did Staff Sergeant Matt Eversmann send with Blackburn after his injury in "The Assault"?
2. Who was the pilot of the Super Six Four?
3. As the Delta operators were searching the target house in "The Assault," bullets come flying from a corner that was what?
4. What refers to a canceled or postponed space flight, launching, scheduled part of a space mission, etc.?
5. What was the first Black Hawk helicopter that was shot down over Mogadishu on October 3?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)