|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Black Hawk Down.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Battle of Mogadishu referred to often as in popular culture?
(a) Black Hawk Down.
(b) The Knob Hill Conflict.
(c) Conflict of the Damned.
(d) Battle of the Bloody.
2. Who led a team into the target home and assisted in the arrests of the leaders in Aidid's gang in "The Assault"?
(a) CWO Donovan Briley.
(b) Sergeant Ed Yurek.
(c) Sergeant First Class Paul Howe.
(d) Corporal Jim Cavaco.
3. Where was Super Six Four hit by an RPG in "Black Hawk Down"?
(a) The left side.
(b) The right side.
(c) The tail.
(d) The main rotor.
4. Super Six One was piloted by whom?
(a) Corporal Jamie Smith.
(b) Lieutenant Larry Perino.
(c) Specialist John Stebbins.
(d) CWO Cliff 'Elvis' Wolcott.
5. How many men were with the Humvee convoy in "Black Hawk Down"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What crew member of Super Six One had a gunshot to the abdomen and there was little anyone could do for him?
2. Sergeant Jeff Struecker got lost on the way to what location, where his men were to wait to collect the captured prisoners and transport them back to the base in "The Assault"?
3. Who was the Humvee convoy awaiting a signal from when Super Six One was shot down?
4. Sergeant Tim 'Griz' Martin and Private Adalberto Rodriguez were injured when a grenade hit which Humvee in the column as the convey continued to make its way to the first crash site in "Black Hawk Down"?
5. Less than two hours into the battle, the crippled Humvee convoy approached what location, preparing for another ambush as they made their way to the base in "Black Hawk Down"?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)