|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through N.S.D.Q..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Americans had assumed that what shot from the ground could never bring down a helicopter as large and powerful as a Black Hawk?
2. Specialist John Stebbins joined the Rangers to see fighting, but was assigned to what title?
(a) Company clerk.
3. How many times did Captain Mike Steele see Stebbins knocked down by enemy fire and assumed dead, only to see him pop back up again in "The Alamo"?
4. In military terminology, what is a specific aircraft load, especially a group of airborne soldiers which deploy from a single aircraft?
5. What obstacle did the Humvee convoy face in obtaining directions, causing the convoy to turn down the wrong roads in "Black Hawk Down"?
(a) Their radios lost communication.
(b) Their maps were outdated.
(c) Directions from the observation aircraft were delayed.
(d) Certain roads were blockaded.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who among Captain Mike Steele's men was hit while radioing for air support in "Overrun"?
2. What refers to a confused hand-to-hand fight or struggle among several people?
3. What does NOD stand for?
4. Where did a CSAR Black Hawk drop two medics in "Overrun"?
5. How many of the men in the convoy in "Black Hawk Down" were injured during the disastrous tour through the city in their attempt to find the first crash site?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)