|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through N.S.D.Q..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a substance that exhibits the phenomenon of luminescence?
2. On what date did one of the deadliest attacks on U.N. forces in Somalia occur, in which 24 Pakistani soldiers in the U.N. force were killed in an ambush?
(a) July 7, 1991.
(b) March 14, 1994.
(c) June 5, 1993.
(d) July 25, 1992.
3. How many Delta snipers were on board the Super Six Two in "Overrun"?
4. What co-pilot managed to climb out of the mangled wreck of the Super Six Four in "Overrun"?
(a) Chief Warrant Officer Ray Frank.
(b) Sergeant First Class Randy Shughart
(c) Sergeant First Class Paul Howe.
(d) Private Richard Kowalewski.
5. What is a common device which is placed on U.S. Army and Air Force awards and decorations to denote those who have received more than one bestowal of a particular decoration?
(c) Oak leaf cluster.
(d) Bald Eagle.
Short Answer Questions
1. The soldiers who had converged on the first crash scene in "The Alamo" were spread out in what shape along the block?
2. How far had Private First Class Todd Blackburn fallen from the helicopter in "The Assault"?
3. Who was hit while shooting the .50 caliber gun on top of the Humvee in "Black Hawk Down"?
4. Specialist John Stebbins joined the Rangers to see fighting, but was assigned to what title?
5. What did Staff Sergeant Matt Eversmann leave behind to make room for more ammunition in "The Assault"?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)