|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through N.S.D.Q..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gave a gun to Durant before returning to the nose of the aircraft to continue fighting off the Somalis in "Overrun"?
(a) Private First Class Todd Blackburn.
(b) Sergeant First Class Randy Shughart.
(c) Master Sergeant Gary Gordon.
(d) Warrant Officer Mike Durant.
2. What refers to a confused hand-to-hand fight or struggle among several people?
3. Who descended on the crash site and helped Durant from the wreckage of the Super Six Four in "Overrun"?
(a) Sergeant Kurt Schmid and Specalist Dale Sizemore.
(b) Sergeant First Class Randy Shughart and Master Sergeant Gary Gordon.
(c) Sergeant Scott Galentine and Lieutenant Colonel Dave McKnight.
(d) Specalist Dale Sizemore and Private Richard Kowalewski.
4. In what year did the Battle of Mogadishu take place?
5. How many of the men in the convoy in "Black Hawk Down" were injured during the disastrous tour through the city in their attempt to find the first crash site?
(a) One fifth.
(b) More than half.
(c) One tenth.
(d) One quarter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Staff Sergeant Matt Eversmann's previous leader was sent home and the man's replacement was taken out of commission by what in "The Assault"?
2. Night vision devices were first used in what war?
3. Captain Mike Steele and his team, as well as the D-boys leader, were instructed to move closer together for what reason in "The Alamo"?
4. Who among Captain Mike Steele's men was hit while radioing for air support in "Overrun"?
5. When did Bill Clinton take office as U.S. President?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)