|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Overrun.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gave a gun to Durant before returning to the nose of the aircraft to continue fighting off the Somalis in "Overrun"?
(a) Sergeant First Class Randy Shughart.
(b) Master Sergeant Gary Gordon.
(c) Warrant Officer Mike Durant.
(d) Private First Class Todd Blackburn.
2. Where are the Night Stalkers' Regiment headquarters?
(a) Fort Bragg, North Carolina.
(b) Fort Carson, Colorado.
(c) Fort Campbell, Kentucky.
(d) Fort Wainwright, Alaska.
3. How far had Private First Class Todd Blackburn fallen from the helicopter in "The Assault"?
(a) 475 feet.
(b) 30 feet.
(c) 70 feet.
(d) 150 feet.
4. When was the Somali National Alliance formed?
(a) April, 1990.
(b) June, 1992.
(c) October, 1991.
(d) September, 1993.
5. How many chalks under the command of Captain Steele would go into Mogadishu on October 3, in "The Assault"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the first Black Hawk helicopter that was shot down over Mogadishu on October 3?
2. Despite the large number of casualties and the heavy fire, the Humvee convoy was ordered to do what in "Black Hawk Down"?
3. Private First Class Todd Blackburn had not been through what yet when he was assigned to Chalk Four?
4. Who was the leader of the Ranger chalks that would provide support on the ground to the Delta Force who would raid and arrest the targets in Mogadishu in "The Assault"?
5. What refers to the coordinated military actions of a state in response to a developing situation?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)