|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Overrun.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Captain Mike Steele's second in command in "Overrun"?
(a) Major Marsh.
(b) Sergeant Joyce.
(c) Lieutenant Lechner.
(d) Captain Steele.
2. Instead of taking the prisoners directly to the American base, the Humvees were ordered to do what in "Black Hawk Down"?
(a) Seek cover.
(b) Return to base.
(c) Attack the enemy compound.
(d) Go to the crash site and pick up any survivors.
3. Why was "Alphabet" given that nickname by his peers?
(a) His full name contained one of every letter.
(b) He was extremely smart.
(c) His last name was too hard to pronounce.
(d) He only attended school through fifth grade.
4. In what year did the Battle of Mogadishu take place?
5. What Somali militia leader thought that if he kept the pilot of Super Six Four alive he might be used in an exchange for Somali prisoners in "Overrun"?
Short Answer Questions
1. The directions sent to the Humvee convoy directly from the Black Hawks above them were sending them to what in "Black Hawk Down"?
2. What unit had already been at the site where the CSAR medics were dropped and set up a perimeter, killing multiple Somalis to protect the crash site in "Overrun"?
3. The crash of Super Six One damaged the corner of a home occupied by whom?
4. Who was shot in the back when the Humvee convoy stopped to recover the injured in "Black Hawk Down"?
5. Who announced his intention to take the wounded back to the base rather than going to the first crash site in "Black Hawk Down"?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)