|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Overrun.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the Delta operators were searching the target house in "The Assault," bullets come flying from a corner that was what?
(a) Dimly lit.
(b) Saturated with enemies.
(c) Being covered by the Rangers.
(d) Heavily fortified.
2. What are the United States Navy's Sea, Air and Land Teams commonly known as?
3. Where was one of Sergeant Jeff Struecker's men shot as the men made their way through the streets in "The Assault"?
(a) The head.
(b) The hand.
(c) The leg.
(d) The stomach.
4. What were burning in the street when the first of the helicopters began to converge on the skies above the cities in "The Assault"?
(b) Drums of oil.
5. Instead of taking the prisoners directly to the American base, the Humvees were ordered to do what in "Black Hawk Down"?
(a) Seek cover.
(b) Go to the crash site and pick up any survivors.
(c) Attack the enemy compound.
(d) Return to base.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Battle of Mogadishu referred to often as in popular culture?
2. The remainder of Chalk Two was ordered, along with all the other ground troops, to converge on what in "Overrun"?
3. The Americans had assumed that what shot from the ground could never bring down a helicopter as large and powerful as a Black Hawk?
4. Who led Chalk Two to the ordered site in "Overrun"?
5. What do the Somalis refer to the Battle of Mogadishu as?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)