1. In what year did the Battle of Mogadishu take place?
2. What is the Battle of Mogadishu referred to often as in popular culture?
(a) Black Hawk Down.
(b) Battle of the Bloody.
(c) The Knob Hill Conflict.
(d) Conflict of the Damned.
3. What do the Somalis refer to the Battle of Mogadishu as?
(a) Yankee Week.
(b) The American Infiltration.
(c) Soldier Saturday.
(d) The Day of the Rangers.
4. What refers to a specially trained group of soldiers who must attend a special school focusing on both extreme physical and tactical training?
(b) Military Police.
(c) Army Generals.
(d) Army Rangers.
5. What is a group of elite Army Rangers trained to work independently in dangerous, often highly secretive missions?
(a) Apex Unit.
(b) Delta Force.
(c) Chevron Division.
(d) Pinnacle Battalion.
6. What are the United States Navy's Sea, Air and Land Teams commonly known as?
7. When did Bill Clinton take office as U.S. President?
This section contains 5,478 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)