|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hudson he ran into after he killed Lizard Man?
2. What shoots down Carroll's helicopter?
3. What does Carroll say he knows the truth about?
4. What company does Sherwood receive shares from?
5. Who does Hudson say prompted the game he had to play?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Harry react to Manserrat's questioning?
2. How does Birnbaum plan to try and save the economy?
3. What does Anton think about the committee of twelve?
4. What truth does Carrol learn in this section?
5. How is the economic climate changing by the end of the section?
6. How do the men capture Harry Stemkowsky?
7. What does Williamson tell Carroll about Hudon in this chapter?
8. How do Caitlin and Carroll search for the men involved in Green Band?
9. What happens to Hudson at the end of the novel?
10. What does David remember about the Lizard Man in this section?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss Patterson's life. In what way do you think his life and personality is reflected in the book? Where could he have learned about the terrorism and the stock market? In what ways is he like or unlike the main character?
Essay Topic 2
How has Patterson developed the story? How has Patterson tried to keep the reader interested in the story? How has Patterson combined the elements in the story such as dialogue and character to develop the plot?
Essay Topic 3
Identify the main themes of the story. In what way are these themes relevant to the time period? How does Patterson use character and setting to express these themes?
This section contains 788 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)