|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the vets hit Carroll?
2. What do the officials think will provide the missing clue?
3. What is Macchio's job?
4. Who does Hudson kill in this section
5. Who does Anton say Monserrat met with?
Essay Topic 1
Choose one of the following and examine how it affects the tone of the novel and helps to express character and theme.
2) Point of view
Essay Topic 2
Examine the relationship between America and Russia in the eighties.
1) How did Russia cope with Americas success and their own decline?
2) How does Patterson express the relationship between Russia and America? Is this a true reflection?
Essay Topic 3
How has Patterson developed the story? How has Patterson tried to keep the reader interested in the story? How has Patterson combined the elements in the story such as dialogue and character to develop the plot?
This section contains 977 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)