Mid-Book Test (up to Chapters 41 through 51)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Where is the meeting led by Caitlin held?
2. What European city does Carroll travel to in this chapter?
3. What happens to the two Iraqi men that Arch Carroll is watching?
4. Who boards the train to meet Hudson?
5. Which charter gives the order to "Blow it all up?"
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What interrupts David's war memories?
2. What takes place in Florida?
This section contains 935 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)