|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Carroll think may have suspected Trentkamp's double life?
(a) His father.
(c) Vice President Elliott.
(d) President Kearney.
2. What do the officials think will provide the missing clue?
(a) A dating service.
(b) A remote control.
(c) A missing FBI file.
(d) A messenger service.
3. What does Monserrat do to Harry after he gives him some information?
(a) Lets him go.
(b) Beats him.
(c) Ties him up.
(d) Kills him.
4. Who is Hudson taken to meet in this section?
(a) General Thompson.
(b) Frank Spencer.
(c) President Kearney.
5. Who does Carroll overhear arguing?
(a) Trentkamp and Hudson.
(b) Birnbaum and Caitlin.
(c) Birnbaum and President Kearney.
(d) Hudson and Caitlin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carroll accuse Thompson of?
2. Who does Nicolo and Rizzo work for?
3. Who does Carroll want his children to meet?
4. How do Rizzo and Nicolo say each bomb was detonated?
5. Why does Mickey not tell anyone he thought someone was following him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Carroll discover at the vet's garage?
2. Describe the chase between Carroll and Green Band.
3. What happens to Hudson at the end of the novel?
4. What does Carroll decide to do about his developing relationship with Caitlin?
5. What does Trentkamp tell Hudson his goal is?
6. What happens to Carroll's son Mickey in this section?
7. Describe the meeting between Carroll and Thompson.
8. What new information do Nicolo and Rizzo give at the meeting?
9. How is the economic climate changing by the end of the section?
10. What does Vice President Elliott consider as he walks by himself?
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)