|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is each stock certificate encircled with?
(a) A green band.
(b) A blue band.
(c) A red band.
(d) An orange band.
2. What does Carroll decide to raid?
(a) The vets garage.
(b) Capitol Hill.
(c) Birnbaum's home.
(d) Monserrat's home.
3. What is the second section of the book called?
(a) The Black Market.
(c) The Crash.
(d) Angry Vets.
4. What had David Hudson been fast-tracked for?
(a) The stock exchange.
(b) Navy Seals.
5. What company does Louis Levine say he will purchase?
(b) General Motors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Hudson say prompted the game he had to play?
2. Who leaves New York City at peace with himself?
3. Which building does the message say terrorists will bomb next?
4. Who does President Kearney meet with in Washington?
5. What is the only thing left in the garage when Carroll arrives?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)