|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group are the veterans members of?
(a) Green Band.
(b) Hot Band.
(c) Rubber Band.
(d) Red band.
2. What kind of company is Clyde Miller the CEO of?
(a) A brewing company.
(b) A card company.
(c) A soft drinks company.
(d) A cigarette company.
3. Where does Hudon say he was in 1971?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) La Hoc Noh Prison.
(c) Koomar Prison.
4. What is Samantha Hawes' job?
(d) Financial analyst.
5. What do Carroll and Caitlin use to find suspects?
(a) Army files.
(b) CIA files.
(c) FBI files.
(d) Police files.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Anton think is involved in Green Band?
2. Why does Mickey not tell anyone he thought someone was following him?
3. How does Williamson know Hudson?
4. Whose name will Harry not give up?
5. Why does Thompson say Hudson left the army?
Short Essay Questions
1. What new information does Samantha find out about the committee of twelve?
2. What new information do Nicolo and Rizzo give at the meeting?
3. What happens to Hudson at the end of the novel?
4. What does Carroll decide to do about his developing relationship with Caitlin?
5. How is the economic climate changing by the end of the section?
6. What does Williamson tell Carroll about Hudon in this chapter?
7. How does Harry react to Manserrat's questioning?
8. Describe the chase between Carroll and Green Band.
9. What does Sammantha tell Carroll about David Hudson in this section?
10. Describe the meeting between Carroll and Thompson.
This section contains 760 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)