|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the doctor say Hudson is learning to control himself under the influence of?
(a) Army training.
2. What is Montserrat's real name?
3. What group are the veterans members of?
(a) Hot Band.
(b) Green Band.
(c) Red band.
(d) Rubber Band.
4. What does Carroll say he knows the truth about?
(a) Uncle Dennis.
(b) Auntie Bloomer.
(c) Uncle Remus.
(d) Uncle Walter.
5. Why does Thompson say Hudson left the army?
(a) He fell in love.
(b) He lost his arm.
(c) He became a pacifist.
(d) He injured a private.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lucas Thompson's rank?
2. What does Monserrat show Harry?
3. What does Hudson take from one of the guards?
4. Who does Trentkamp say he is working for?
5. What shoots down Carroll's helicopter?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Birnbaum plan to try and save the economy?
2. What does Carroll discover at the vet's garage?
3. What does David remember about the Lizard Man in this section?
4. What new information do Nicolo and Rizzo give at the meeting?
5. How does Harry react to Manserrat's questioning?
6. What happens to Carroll's son Mickey in this section?
7. What does Sammantha tell Carroll about David Hudson in this section?
8. How is the economic climate changing by the end of the section?
9. What do 3,000 veterans find in their mail boxes?
10. What happens to Hudson at the end of the novel?
This section contains 727 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)