|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Carroll meet Colonel Williamson?
(a) The World Trade Center.
(b) The Pentagon.
(c) Camp David.
(d) The White House.
2. What company does Clyde Miller say he will purchase?
(c) General Motors.
3. What does Billie urge herself not to do?
4. What do Carroll and the police pretend to be picking up when they arrive at Fort Monmouth?
(a) Their wives.
(b) Small arms.
(d) Armed vehicles.
5. Whose name will Harry not give up?
(a) David Hudson.
(b) Mary Stemkowsky.
(c) Anton Birnbaum.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the hotel Caitlin and Carroll meet in?
2. What do the officials think will provide the missing clue?
3. What do Carroll and Caitlin use to find suspects?
4. What part of his body did Hudson lose in combat?
5. What does Carroll chase the vets in?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Anton think about the committee of twelve?
2. What does David remember about the Lizard Man in this section?
3. What does Carroll discover at the vet's garage?
4. What new information do Nicolo and Rizzo give at the meeting?
5. What does Vice President Elliott consider as he walks by himself?
6. What happens to Hudson at the end of the novel?
7. How does Hudson kill Billie Bogan?
8. What does Carroll decide to do about his developing relationship with Caitlin?
9. How is the economic climate changing by the end of the section?
10. How does Birnbaum plan to try and save the economy?
This section contains 722 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)