|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lucas Thompson's rank?
2. Who are the letters sent to?
3. What part of his body did Hudson lose in combat?
(a) His arm.
(b) His hand.
(c) His leg.
(d) His foot.
4. Where do the vets hit Carroll?
(a) The head.
(b) The groin.
(c) The stomach.
(d) The knee caps.
5. Where does Carroll meet Colonel Williamson?
(a) The White House.
(b) The World Trade Center.
(c) Camp David.
(d) The Pentagon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is each stock certificate encircled with?
2. How does Williamson know Hudson?
3. Where is Mickey Kevin coming home from?
4. Who does President Kearney meet with in Washington?
5. What does Carroll accuse Thompson of?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Williamson tell Carroll about Hudon in this chapter?
2. What does Carroll decide to do about his developing relationship with Caitlin?
3. How do Caitlin and Carroll search for the men involved in Green Band?
4. How do the men capture Harry Stemkowsky?
5. What does David remember about the Lizard Man in this section?
6. What does Sammantha tell Carroll about David Hudson in this section?
7. What new information does Samantha find out about the committee of twelve?
8. What does Carroll discover at the vet's garage?
9. How do Carroll and his family try to escape?
10. What happens to Hudson at the end of the novel?
This section contains 768 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)