|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had Hudson's file for more than six hours?
(a) Vice President Elliott.
(b) Anton Birnbaum.
(d) President Kearney.
2. How does Williamson know Hudson?
(a) He was his best friend.
(b) He was his commanding officer.
(c) He was his sergeant.
(d) He was his school teacher.
3. Who are the letters sent to?
4. What does Carroll decide to raid?
(a) Birnbaum's home.
(b) Capitol Hill.
(c) Monserrat's home.
(d) The vets garage.
5. Where does Anton hold the meeting?
(a) The World Trade Center.
(b) The Empire State Building.
(c) The Pentagon.
(d) The White House.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Nicolo and Rizzo work for?
2. Who does Anton believe created Green Band?
3. What kind of company is Clyde Miller the CEO of?
4. What does Hudson he ran into after he killed Lizard Man?
5. What is the second section of the book called?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Hudson at the end of the novel?
2. How does Birnbaum plan to try and save the economy?
3. What does Carroll decide to do about his developing relationship with Caitlin?
4. How does Harry react to Manserrat's questioning?
5. What new information does Samantha find out about the committee of twelve?
6. Describe the chase between Carroll and Green Band.
7. What truth does Carrol learn in this section?
8. How do Caitlin and Carroll search for the men involved in Green Band?
9. How is the economic climate changing by the end of the section?
10. How does Hudson kill Billie Bogan?
This section contains 733 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)