|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Carroll wake up?
(a) On a plane.
(b) In his bed.
(c) In a hospital.
(d) On a roof top.
2. Who does Carroll want his children to meet?
(a) A doctor.
(c) A psychiartist.
3. Who does Caitlin call for information?
4. Where does Carroll meet Colonel Williamson?
(a) Camp David.
(b) The White House.
(c) The World Trade Center.
(d) The Pentagon.
5. What do Carroll and Caitlin use to find suspects?
(a) FBI files.
(b) Army files.
(c) Police files.
(d) CIA files.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the doctor say Hudson is learning to control himself under the influence of?
2. What does a man push into Harry's face?
3. What does Hudson take from one of the guards?
4. What is the title of the confidential papers?
5. Who does Anton think is involved in Green Band?
Short Essay Questions
1. What new information does Samantha find out about the committee of twelve?
2. What truth does Carrol learn in this section?
3. Describe the chase between Carroll and Green Band.
4. What does Anton think about the committee of twelve?
5. What does Carroll discover at the vet's garage?
6. What does Trentkamp tell Hudson his goal is?
7. Describe the chase between the two officers and Green Band
8. What does Vice President Elliott consider as he walks by himself?
9. What do 3,000 veterans find in their mail boxes?
10. What happens to Carroll's son Mickey in this section?
This section contains 623 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)