|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group are the veterans members of?
(a) Red band.
(b) Hot Band.
(c) Green Band.
(d) Rubber Band.
2. Whose name will Harry not give up?
(a) Mary Stemkowsky.
(c) David Hudson.
(d) Anton Birnbaum.
3. What is the title of the confidential papers?
(a) Green Band.
(d) Red Band.
4. Who does Samantha say approached Hudson in Vietnam?
(a) President Kearney.
(b) General Thompson.
(d) Vice President Elliott.
5. Who are the letters sent to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Billie urge herself not to do?
2. Which building does the message say terrorists will bomb next?
3. Who leads the meeting Caitlin attends?
4. What shoots down Carroll's helicopter?
5. What does a man push into Harry's face?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Carroll and his family try to escape?
2. What new information does Samantha find out about the committee of twelve?
3. Describe the chase between the two officers and Green Band
4. What does Vice President Elliott consider as he walks by himself?
5. What does Williamson tell Carroll about Hudon in this chapter?
6. What happens to Carroll's son Mickey in this section?
7. How is the economic climate changing by the end of the section?
8. Describe the chase between Carroll and Green Band.
9. What happens to Hudson at the end of the novel?
10. What does Carroll decide to do about his developing relationship with Caitlin?
This section contains 667 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)