|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What company does Louis Levine say he will purchase?
(b) General Motors.
2. Who does Carroll overhear arguing?
(a) Trentkamp and Hudson.
(b) Birnbaum and President Kearney.
(c) Hudson and Caitlin.
(d) Birnbaum and Caitlin.
3. What company does Sherwood receive shares from?
(d) General Motors.
4. What is each stock certificate encircled with?
(a) A red band.
(b) A green band.
(c) A blue band.
(d) An orange band.
5. What do Carroll and the police pretend to be picking up when they arrive at Fort Monmouth?
(a) Their wives.
(b) Armed vehicles.
(d) Small arms.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mickey not tell anyone he thought someone was following him?
2. What does Billie urge herself not to do?
3. What part of his body did Hudson lose in combat?
4. Where is Mickey Kevin coming home from?
5. How do Rizzo and Nicolo say each bomb was detonated?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sammantha tell Carroll about David Hudson in this section?
2. What does Vice President Elliott consider as he walks by himself?
3. Describe the meeting between Carroll and Thompson.
4. What does David remember about the Lizard Man in this section?
5. What happens to Carroll's son Mickey in this section?
6. How does Hudson kill Billie Bogan?
7. What does Anton think about the committee of twelve?
8. What truth does Carrol learn in this section?
9. What new information does Samantha find out about the committee of twelve?
10. What does Williamson tell Carroll about Hudon in this chapter?
This section contains 704 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)