|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Samantha Hawes' job?
(a) Financial analyst.
2. What does Anton predict?
(a) An economic collapse.
(b) Extreme poverty.
(c) A third world war.
(d) The end of western civilization.
3. Who are the letters sent to?
4. Who does Trentkamp say he is working for?
(a) The FBI.
(b) Green Band.
(d) The Russians.
5. Who does Anton say Monserrat met with?
(a) Vice President Elliott.
(b) Russian leaders.
(c) Leaders of the Third World.
(d) Leaders of the Developing World.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of his body did Hudson lose in combat?
2. What does Hudson take from one of the guards?
3. What does Carroll chase the vets in?
4. Who does Anton think is involved in Green Band?
5. What does Billie urge herself not to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the chase between the two officers and Green Band
2. How is the economic climate changing by the end of the section?
3. What does Anton think about the committee of twelve?
4. Describe the meeting between Carroll and Thompson.
5. What new information do Nicolo and Rizzo give at the meeting?
6. What does Sammantha tell Carroll about David Hudson in this section?
7. What does Carroll discover at the vet's garage?
8. What does David remember about the Lizard Man in this section?
9. What does Vice President Elliott consider as he walks by himself?
10. How do the men capture Harry Stemkowsky?
This section contains 732 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)