|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the cooking pot belong to?
(b) Harry's wife.
2. Who does Anton believe created Green Band?
(a) The Russian government.
(b) The Committee of Twelve.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The leaders of theThird World.
3. What character is heading home at the end of the section?
(a) David Hudson.
(d) Harry Stemkowsky.
4. What is Montserrat's real name?
5. Who does Trentkamp say he is working for?
(a) The Russians.
(c) Green Band.
(d) The FBI.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of the confidential papers?
2. What does Hudson he ran into after he killed Lizard Man?
3. Who does Nicolo and Rizzo work for?
4. What do Carroll and the police pretend to be picking up when they arrive at Fort Monmouth?
5. What company does Sherwood receive shares from?
Short Essay Questions
1. What new information does Samantha find out about the committee of twelve?
2. Describe the meeting between Carroll and Thompson.
3. How does Hudson kill Billie Bogan?
4. What truth does Carrol learn in this section?
5. What does David remember about the Lizard Man in this section?
6. What do 3,000 veterans find in their mail boxes?
7. What does Anton think about the committee of twelve?
8. What new information do Nicolo and Rizzo give at the meeting?
9. How does Harry react to Manserrat's questioning?
10. What happens to Carroll's son Mickey in this section?
This section contains 685 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)