|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hudson he ran into after he killed Lizard Man?
(a) A jungle.
(b) A forest.
(c) A cave.
(d) A hospital.
2. What does Carroll accuse Thompson of?
(a) Shielding Hudson.
(c) Unhonorable behavior.
(d) Taking drugs.
3. What is the second section of the book called?
(a) The Black Market.
(b) Angry Vets.
(c) The Crash.
4. What does Carroll chase the vets in?
(a) A taxi.
(b) A tank.
(c) A police car.
(d) A helicopter.
5. What does Trentkamp say he wants to destroy?
(b) The U.S welfare state.
(c) The White House.
(d) The U.S. financial system.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anton predict?
2. What company does Clyde Miller say he will purchase?
3. What does Monserrat show Harry?
4. Where does Hudon say he was in 1971?
5. Where does Carroll wake up?
Short Essay Questions
1. What new information does Samantha find out about the committee of twelve?
2. What do 3,000 veterans find in their mail boxes?
3. What does David remember about the Lizard Man in this section?
4. What does Sammantha tell Carroll about David Hudson in this section?
5. What does Carroll decide to do about his developing relationship with Caitlin?
6. What new information do Nicolo and Rizzo give at the meeting?
7. How does Birnbaum plan to try and save the economy?
8. What truth does Carrol learn in this section?
9. Describe the chase between the two officers and Green Band
10. How does Harry react to Manserrat's questioning?
This section contains 753 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)