|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a man push into Harry's face?
(a) His hand.
(b) A letter.
(c) A knife.
(d) A gun.
2. Who leads the meeting Caitlin attends?
(a) President Kearney.
(c) Vice President Elliott.
3. What is each stock certificate encircled with?
(a) An orange band.
(b) A green band.
(c) A blue band.
(d) A red band.
4. What do the officials think will provide the missing clue?
(a) A dating service.
(b) A messenger service.
(c) A missing FBI file.
(d) A remote control.
5. Who does Anton believe created Green Band?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The leaders of theThird World.
(c) The Committee of Twelve.
(d) The Russian government.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Nicolo and Rizzo work for?
2. What had David Hudson been fast-tracked for?
3. How do Rizzo and Nicolo say each bomb was detonated?
4. Who does Carroll think may have suspected Trentkamp's double life?
5. Who does Trentkamp say he is working for?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the men capture Harry Stemkowsky?
2. What does Williamson tell Carroll about Hudon in this chapter?
3. What does Trentkamp tell Hudson his goal is?
4. How do Caitlin and Carroll search for the men involved in Green Band?
5. How is the economic climate changing by the end of the section?
6. What does Vice President Elliott consider as he walks by himself?
7. Describe the chase between the two officers and Green Band
8. What happens to Hudson at the end of the novel?
9. What truth does Carrol learn in this section?
10. What does David remember about the Lizard Man in this section?
This section contains 701 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)