|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Carroll overhear arguing?
(a) Birnbaum and Caitlin.
(b) Trentkamp and Hudson.
(c) Birnbaum and President Kearney.
(d) Hudson and Caitlin.
2. What shoots down Carroll's helicopter?
(a) A tank.
(b) A rocket launcher.
(c) Military choppers.
(d) Fighter jets.
3. Who leaves New York City at peace with himself?
(a) Walter Trentkamp.
(b) Joe Macchio.
(c) David Hudson.
(d) Mickey Kevin.
4. What is Samantha Hawes' job?
(b) Financial analyst.
5. Why does Thompson say Hudson left the army?
(a) He lost his arm.
(b) He injured a private.
(c) He fell in love.
(d) He became a pacifist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carroll decide to raid?
2. What is each stock certificate encircled with?
3. What does the doctor say Hudson is learning to control himself under the influence of?
4. What do Carroll and Caitlin use to find suspects?
5. Whose role is Anton uncertain about?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Caitlin and Carroll search for the men involved in Green Band?
2. What happens to Hudson at the end of the novel?
3. What does David remember about the Lizard Man in this section?
4. How does Harry react to Manserrat's questioning?
5. How is the economic climate changing by the end of the section?
6. What new information does Samantha find out about the committee of twelve?
7. What do 3,000 veterans find in their mail boxes?
8. What does Vice President Elliott consider as he walks by himself?
9. What does Sammantha tell Carroll about David Hudson in this section?
10. Describe the meeting between Carroll and Thompson.
This section contains 724 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)