|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose name will Harry not give up?
(a) David Hudson.
(b) Mary Stemkowsky.
(d) Anton Birnbaum.
2. What does Monserrat do to Harry after he gives him some information?
(a) Kills him.
(b) Lets him go.
(c) Ties him up.
(d) Beats him.
3. Who is the first to greet Carroll when he gets home?
(a) Mary K.
4. What character is heading home at the end of the section?
(b) Harry Stemkowsky.
(d) David Hudson.
5. What do the officials think will provide the missing clue?
(a) A dating service.
(b) A messenger service.
(c) A remote control.
(d) A missing FBI file.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of his body did Hudson lose in combat?
2. What does Carroll decide to raid?
3. Who does President Kearney meet with in Washington?
4. What do Carroll and Caitlin use to find suspects?
5. What does Billie urge herself not to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Williamson tell Carroll about Hudon in this chapter?
2. What does David remember about the Lizard Man in this section?
3. What does Carroll discover at the vet's garage?
4. How is the economic climate changing by the end of the section?
5. What happens to Carroll's son Mickey in this section?
6. What do 3,000 veterans find in their mail boxes?
7. What new information do Nicolo and Rizzo give at the meeting?
8. What happens to Hudson at the end of the novel?
9. How does Birnbaum plan to try and save the economy?
10. How does Harry react to Manserrat's questioning?
This section contains 741 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)