|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carroll decide to raid?
(a) The vets garage.
(b) Monserrat's home.
(c) Capitol Hill.
(d) Birnbaum's home.
2. What group are the veterans members of?
(a) Red band.
(b) Rubber Band.
(c) Hot Band.
(d) Green Band.
3. What does Carroll accuse Thompson of?
(a) Taking drugs.
(b) Unhonorable behavior.
(d) Shielding Hudson.
4. What do the officials think will provide the missing clue?
(a) A messenger service.
(b) A remote control.
(c) A missing FBI file.
(d) A dating service.
5. What is Macchio's job?
(a) Security guard.
(b) Police officer.
(d) Road sweeper.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the letters sent to?
2. Why does Thompson say Hudson left the army?
3. What part of his body did Hudson lose in combat?
4. Which building does the message say terrorists will bomb next?
5. Who had Hudson's file for more than six hours?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Trentkamp tell Hudson his goal is?
2. What truth does Carrol learn in this section?
3. What does Sammantha tell Carroll about David Hudson in this section?
4. What happens to Hudson at the end of the novel?
5. How does Harry react to Manserrat's questioning?
6. What new information does Samantha find out about the committee of twelve?
7. How do Caitlin and Carroll search for the men involved in Green Band?
8. What does Vice President Elliott consider as he walks by himself?
9. What happens to Carroll's son Mickey in this section?
10. What does Carroll discover at the vet's garage?
This section contains 653 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)