|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Carroll want his children to meet?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A psychiartist.
2. Who does Hudson kill in this section
3. What company does Clyde Miller say he will purchase?
(d) General Motors.
4. What group are the veterans members of?
(a) Red band.
(b) Green Band.
(c) Hot Band.
(d) Rubber Band.
5. What kind of company is Clyde Miller the CEO of?
(a) A card company.
(b) A brewing company.
(c) A soft drinks company.
(d) A cigarette company.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Carroll meet Colonel Williamson?
2. What character is heading home at the end of the section?
3. What does Mickey Kevin say his father does for a living?
4. What company does Louis Levine say he will purchase?
5. What does Anton predict?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Vice President Elliott consider as he walks by himself?
2. What does Anton think about the committee of twelve?
3. What does Carroll discover at the vet's garage?
4. How do Caitlin and Carroll search for the men involved in Green Band?
5. What does Carroll decide to do about his developing relationship with Caitlin?
6. What happens to Carroll's son Mickey in this section?
7. How does Harry react to Manserrat's questioning?
8. Describe the meeting between Carroll and Thompson.
9. What new information does Samantha find out about the committee of twelve?
10. Describe the chase between the two officers and Green Band
This section contains 689 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)