|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose role is Anton uncertain about?
2. Who does Samantha say approached Hudson in Vietnam?
(a) President Kearney.
(b) Vice President Elliott.
(d) General Thompson.
3. Where does Carroll meet Colonel Williamson?
(a) Camp David.
(b) The World Trade Center.
(c) The Pentagon.
(d) The White House.
4. Who does Trentkamp say he is working for?
(a) The FBI.
(c) The Russians.
(d) Green Band.
5. Where do the vets hit Carroll?
(a) The groin.
(b) The knee caps.
(c) The head.
(d) The stomach.
Short Answer Questions
1. What group are the veterans members of?
2. What is the second section of the book called?
3. Why does Thompson say Hudson left the army?
4. What does Carroll accuse Thompson of?
5. Who does President Kearney meet with in Washington?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the meeting between Carroll and Thompson.
2. Describe the chase between Carroll and Green Band.
3. What do 3,000 veterans find in their mail boxes?
4. What does David remember about the Lizard Man in this section?
5. What happens to Hudson at the end of the novel?
6. What new information do Nicolo and Rizzo give at the meeting?
7. How is the economic climate changing by the end of the section?
8. How does Birnbaum plan to try and save the economy?
9. What does Vice President Elliott consider as he walks by himself?
10. What does Sammantha tell Carroll about David Hudson in this section?
This section contains 706 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)