|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first to greet Carroll when he gets home?
(c) Mary K.
2. What group are the veterans members of?
(a) Green Band.
(b) Red band.
(c) Rubber Band.
(d) Hot Band.
3. What do Carroll and the police pretend to be picking up when they arrive at Fort Monmouth?
(a) Their wives.
(b) Armed vehicles.
(c) Small arms.
4. What is Macchio's job?
(a) Police officer.
(c) Security guard.
(d) Road sweeper.
5. Where does Hudon say he was in 1971?
(a) Koomar Prison.
(b) La Hoc Noh Prison.
(d) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Billie urge herself not to do?
2. What does Carroll chase the vets in?
3. What is the name of the hotel Caitlin and Carroll meet in?
4. What does a man push into Harry's face?
5. Where is Mickey Kevin coming home from?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Birnbaum plan to try and save the economy?
2. How do Carroll and his family try to escape?
3. How does Hudson kill Billie Bogan?
4. What does Williamson tell Carroll about Hudon in this chapter?
5. What new information do Nicolo and Rizzo give at the meeting?
6. How do the men capture Harry Stemkowsky?
7. What do 3,000 veterans find in their mail boxes?
8. What new information does Samantha find out about the committee of twelve?
9. Describe the chase between Carroll and Green Band.
10. What does Sammantha tell Carroll about David Hudson in this section?
This section contains 788 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)