|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What character is heading home at the end of the section?
(b) David Hudson.
(c) Harry Stemkowsky.
2. Who had Hudson's file for more than six hours?
(b) President Kearney.
(c) Vice President Elliott.
(d) Anton Birnbaum.
3. What company does Louis Levine say he will purchase?
(c) General Motors.
4. What does Carroll chase the vets in?
(a) A police car.
(b) A tank.
(c) A taxi.
(d) A helicopter.
5. What is each stock certificate encircled with?
(a) An orange band.
(b) A red band.
(c) A blue band.
(d) A green band.
Short Answer Questions
1. What company does Sherwood receive shares from?
2. What does Carroll decide to raid?
3. What does Anton predict?
4. What shoots down Carroll's helicopter?
5. Where is Mickey Kevin coming home from?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the men capture Harry Stemkowsky?
2. What does Anton think about the committee of twelve?
3. What does Williamson tell Carroll about Hudon in this chapter?
4. What new information do Nicolo and Rizzo give at the meeting?
5. How does Hudson kill Billie Bogan?
6. How do Carroll and his family try to escape?
7. How is the economic climate changing by the end of the section?
8. What happens to Carroll's son Mickey in this section?
9. What happens to Hudson at the end of the novel?
10. What does Trentkamp tell Hudson his goal is?
This section contains 705 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)