|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the second section of the book called?
(a) The Crash.
(b) Angry Vets.
(d) The Black Market.
2. What company does Louis Levine say he will purchase?
(d) General Motors.
3. Which building does the message say terrorists will bomb next?
(a) The World Trade Center.
(b) The Empire State Building.
(c) The Pentagon.
(d) The White House.
4. How do Rizzo and Nicolo say each bomb was detonated?
(a) Hot wired.
5. Who does Nicolo and Rizzo work for?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The CIA.
(d) The bomb squad.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Macchio's job?
2. What is each stock certificate encircled with?
3. Where does Anton hold the meeting?
4. What does Monserrat show Harry?
5. What does Anton predict?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Anton think about the committee of twelve?
2. What does Carroll decide to do about his developing relationship with Caitlin?
3. How is the economic climate changing by the end of the section?
4. What do 3,000 veterans find in their mail boxes?
5. What does Sammantha tell Carroll about David Hudson in this section?
6. How does Harry react to Manserrat's questioning?
7. How do the men capture Harry Stemkowsky?
8. What happens to Carroll's son Mickey in this section?
9. Describe the chase between the two officers and Green Band
10. What new information does Samantha find out about the committee of twelve?
This section contains 767 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)