|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country is Billie from?
2. Where is Carroll on the morning of December 9?
(a) Las Vegas.
(c) New York.
3. What organization sets up a meeting with Carroll in this section?
(a) Green Band.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The IRA.
(d) The KGB.
4. What is the name of the Vietnam prison where David Hudson was tortured in 1971?
(a) Con Son Island.
(b) La Hoc Noh.
(c) Hanoi Hilton.
(d) Long Binh.
5. What does Hudson call the man who tortured him in Vietnam?
(a) Fish Man.
(b) Lizard Man.
(c) Reptile Man.
(d) Snake Man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Alry Simmons and Robert Havens first discover in the Federal Reserve Bank?
2. What does Monserrat want the Russians to pay him in?
3. Which of the following cities do Carroll and Caitlin not receive a message from?
4. What was Caitlin's father forced into?
5. What is Manning Rubin's occupation?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is discussed at the meeting with the President?
2. Why does Carroll resign his position?
3. What happens when Arch Carroll sees the Hussain Moussa in the restaurant?
4. What information does Isabella give to Carroll?
5. What happens when Carroll meets with Michael Chevron?
6. What does Caitlin reveal at the meeting at the New York Stock Exchange building?
7. Why does Caitlin and Carroll meet with Freddie Hotchkiss?
8. What does David Hudson recall about his torture in Vietnam?
9. What takes place in Florida?
10. Describe the meeting between Caitlin and IRA?
This section contains 748 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)