|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Caitlin using to find out information about the 1929 stock market crash?
(d) The Britannica.
2. Why does O'Neill say he passes the clothes straight through?
(a) They are for children.
(b) They have bigger fish to fry.
(c) They are for a good cause.
(d) They are too tatty.
3. Who needs to see Carroll immediately?
(a) His kids.
(b) Colonel David Hudson.
(c) Walter Trentkamp.
(d) The President.
4. What does Harry's wife think he is working on?
(a) His car.
(b) A model airplane.
(c) His French lesson.
(d) A business deal.
5. What method of transport does the old man use to deliver the message?
(a) A car.
(b) A bicycle.
(c) A scooter.
(d) A motorbike.
Short Answer Questions
1. Walter Trentkamp makes a point of agreeing with what?
2. Who does Hudon want to meet again?
3. What is the name of the Vietnam prison where David Hudson was tortured in 1971?
4. What do the Russians think their purchase could hurt?
5. Who does the President want to turn the investigation over to?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Caitlin become the director of the SEC's security force?
2. What does Hudson urge the vets to do while traveling?
3. What information do Carroll and Caitlin receive about Pyotr Andronov?
4. What information does Isabella give to Carroll?
5. Describe the meeting between Caitlin and IRA?
6. What happens Just before 5:30 on the morning of December 4th?
7. How does Carroll get information from Isabella Marqueza?
8. What takes place in Florida?
9. What do the two New York City TAC patrolmen find in the Federal Reserve Bank?
10. What happens at Carroll's home that evening?
This section contains 768 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)