|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Manning Rubin's occupation?
(a) Automotive mechanic
(b) Security Guard.
2. What is Colonel David Hudson looking at when he whispers "Boom?"
(a) The buildings along Wall Street.
(b) A pay phone.
(c) Sinbad Star Restaurant.
(d) His cab.
3. Which charter gives the order to "Blow it all up?"
(a) Justin Kearney.
(b) Colonel David Hudson.
(c) Walter Trentkamp.
(d) Sergeant Harry Stemkowsky.
4. What is the name of the Vietnam prison where David Hudson was tortured in 1971?
(a) La Hoc Noh.
(b) Hanoi Hilton.
(c) Con Son Island.
(d) Long Binh.
5. Which of the following characters does Arch Carroll kill while working under cover as a bag man?
(a) Martha Kupchuck.
(b) Anton Birnbaum.
(c) Hussain Moussa.
(d) Harry Stemkowsky.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what location do the terrorists' make their bomb threat from?
2. Why are Alry Simmons and Robert Havens in the Federal Reserve Bank?
3. What does Carroll discover while questioning the drug dealer?
4. What does the dead security guard have around his right arm?
5. Who does Hudon want to meet again?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Thomas X. O'Neill get the stolen securities through customs?
2. Why do the officials decide to suspend trading on Wall Street?
3. What does David Hudson recall about his torture in Vietnam?
4. Why does Monserrat kill Isabella?
5. What happens when Carroll meets with Michael Chevron?
6. How does Caitlin and Carroll convince Freddie to tell them everything he knows about Chevron ?
7. When do the officials realize that the terrorists are not going to negotiate?
8. What happens when Arch Carroll sees the Hussain Moussa in the restaurant?
9. What happens at Carroll's home that evening?
10. How does the story being?
This section contains 721 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)