|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Pauly Melindez nickname?
(a) The Horse.
(b) Mr. Green.
(c) The Goat.
(d) Mr. Blue.
2. What's the first thing Carroll does when he arrives home?
(a) Puts his kids to bed.
(b) Takes a hot bath.
(c) Cooks dinner.
(d) Takes his sister home.
3. What intelligence does Kearney say that he's received recently?
(a) A mid-Eastern group plan to induce panic on the stock market.
(b) A Terrorist plan to attack the white house.
(c) The bombing was funded by Iraq.
(d) There will be another terrorist attack in the near future.
4. What is Billie's last name?
5. Who does Carroll say ordered to kill the people in the photographs?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Monserrat kill Isabella with?
2. Who needs to see Carroll immediately?
3. What was the name of Carroll's wife?
4. Who is Francois Monserrat?
5. Which of the following cities do Carroll and Caitlin not receive a message from?
Short Essay Questions
1. What information do Carroll and Caitlin receive about Pyotr Andronov?
2. When do the officials realize that the terrorists are not going to negotiate?
3. What does Caitlin reveal at the meeting at the New York Stock Exchange building?
4. Why did Caitlin become a financial analyst?
5. What takes place in Florida?
6. How does Caitlin and Carroll convince Freddie to tell them everything he knows about Chevron ?
7. What is discussed at the meeting with the President?
8. How does the story being?
9. Why does Caitlin and Carroll meet with Freddie Hotchkiss?
10. How does Thomas X. O'Neill get the stolen securities through customs?
This section contains 771 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)