|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Hussain Moussa's other wise know as?
(a) The holy one.
(b) The Lizard man.
(c) The Enemy.
(d) The Lebanese butcher.
2. What is Berger the director of?
(a) The FBI.
(c) The CIA.
3. Which charter gives the order to "Blow it all up?"
(a) Justin Kearney.
(b) Colonel David Hudson.
(c) Sergeant Harry Stemkowsky.
(d) Walter Trentkamp.
4. Who was Isabella's lover for two years?
5. What does Arch Carroll tell the restaurant owner?
(a) That he killed the men by mistake.
(b) That the men he'd shot was a terrorist.
(c) That he was using self defence.
(d) That the men were trying to kill him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Caitlin's father forced into?
2. What takes place at 9:20 a.m December 4th?
3. What does the recording from the terrorists urge the FBI to do?
4. What does Carroll discover while questioning the drug dealer?
5. What's wrong with the computers controlling Wall Street's financial district ?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the recorded voice threaten?
2. How does the story being?
3. How do the American Intelligence agents get information back to Washington?
4. What does Carroll discover when he questions Alvarez?
5. What happens when David arrives at the hotel?
6. Why did Caitlin become a financial analyst?
7. Why do the officials decide to suspend trading on Wall Street?
8. Why does Harry Stemkowsky wait for David Hudson in the rain?
9. How does Trentkamp persuade Carroll to stay on the case?
10. What happens when Arch Carroll sees the Hussain Moussa in the restaurant?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)