|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Caitlin's mentor?
(a) Davis Dune.
(b) Michael Chevron.
(c) Pete Lauren.
(d) Anton Birnbaum.
2. Who is Carroll dreaming about?
3. What does Carroll discover while questioning the drug dealer?
(a) The dealer was planning another attack.
(b) The dealer is a part of a terrorist group.
(c) The terroist set the dealer up.
(d) The dealer is guilty of murder.
4. What organization sets up a meeting with Carroll in this section?
(a) The FBI.
(b) Green Band.
(c) The IRA.
(d) The KGB.
5. What gives Harry Stemkowsky a reason to live?
(a) His wife.
(b) His kids.
(c) His job.
(d) Green Band.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Vietnam prison where David Hudson was tortured in 1971?
2. What's the first thing Carroll does when he arrives home?
3. What is Hussain Moussa's other wise know as?
4. What are officials waiting for on the afternoon of December 4th?
5. What is the name of the drug dealer Sommers and Carroll arrest?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Caitlin reveal at the meeting at the New York Stock Exchange building?
2. Why does Caitlin and Carroll meet with Freddie Hotchkiss?
3. How does the policeman save Caitlin's life?
4. How does Trentkamp persuade Carroll to stay on the case?
5. Why does Monserrat kill Isabella?
6. What does Carroll discover when he questions Alvarez?
7. What information do Carroll and Caitlin receive about Pyotr Andronov?
8. What happens when Arch Carroll sees the Hussain Moussa in the restaurant?
9. How does the story being?
10. Describe the meeting between Caitlin and IRA?
This section contains 687 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)