|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Alry Simmons and Robert Havens find in the basement of the Federal Reserve Bank?
(a) A million dollars worth of silver.
(b) Bags of notes.
(c) An undetonated bomb.
(d) One hundred billion dollars worth of gold.
2. Who has intercepted Pyotr Andronov?
(a) The MI5.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The KGB.
3. What did the terrorists do to demonstrate their seriousness?
(a) They blow up a pay phone.
(b) They detonate a bomb on the NY pier.
(c) The attack the FBI.
(d) They blow up the White House.
4. What is the name of Caitlin's mentor?
(a) Davis Dune.
(b) Anton Birnbaum.
(c) Michael Chevron.
(d) Pete Lauren.
5. Why did some believe that the bomb threat was a hoax?
(a) Because they haven't had any terroist attacks before.
(b) Because the threat was made from a pay phone.
(c) Because they have recieved similar threats before.
(d) Because the bomb went off at 6:30 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following cities do Carroll and Caitlin not receive a message from?
2. What do the Russians think their purchase could hurt?
3. What is Colonel David Hudson looking at when he whispers "Boom?"
4. What was Caitlin's father forced into?
5. What do the boxes that O'Neill passes through customs say is inside them?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the recorded voice threaten?
2. How does Carroll get information from Isabella Marqueza?
3. How did Caitlin become the director of the SEC's security force?
4. What happens when Arch Carroll sees the Hussain Moussa in the restaurant?
5. When do the officials realize that the terrorists are not going to negotiate?
6. What interrupts David's war memories?
7. How does Trentkamp persuade Carroll to stay on the case?
8. Why does Harry Stemkowsky wait for David Hudson in the rain?
9. What does Caitlin reveal at the meeting at the New York Stock Exchange building?
10. How do the American Intelligence agents get information back to Washington?
This section contains 720 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)