|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Francis Nilolo show Catlin as she is leaving the meeting?
(a) A picture of the terrorists.
(b) An unexploded bomb.
(c) An intelligence report.
(d) A video of the terrorists.
2. What do the IRA ask Caitlin if she has on her?
(a) A microphone.
(b) A tracking device.
(c) A passport.
(d) A gun.
3. What does Carroll hand Isabella photographs of?
(a) Her Family.
(c) Her Friends.
(d) Murder victims.
4. What do Anton and Caitlin make a list of?
(a) Vietnam Vets in New York.
(b) People who have a vendetta against the President.
(c) Businessmen who fought in Vietnam.
(d) People who have benefited from the crash.
5. Why are Alry Simmons and Robert Havens in the Federal Reserve Bank?
(a) To withdraw money.
(b) To carry out a FBI investigation.
(c) To examine the building.
(d) To investigate terrorists.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the drug dealer Sommers and Carroll arrest?
2. What was the name of Carroll's wife?
3. Where do the IRA want to meet Carroll?
4. What is Berger the director of?
5. What does Carroll discover while questioning the drug dealer?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the two New York City TAC patrolmen find in the Federal Reserve Bank?
2. What happens when David arrives at the hotel?
3. What does Caitlin reveal at the meeting at the New York Stock Exchange building?
4. Why does Monserrat kill Isabella?
5. How does the story being?
6. What interrupts David's war memories?
7. How do the American Intelligence agents get information back to Washington?
8. What does the recorded voice threaten?
9. What does Hudson urge the vets to do while traveling?
10. What takes place in Florida?
This section contains 683 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)