|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters does Arch Carroll kill while working under cover as a bag man?
(a) Harry Stemkowsky.
(b) Hussain Moussa.
(c) Anton Birnbaum.
(d) Martha Kupchuck.
2. Who does Francois Monserrat reportedly work for?
(a) The French mafia.
(c) Green Band.
(d) The KGB.
3. What did the terrorists do to demonstrate their seriousness?
(a) They blow up a pay phone.
(b) They blow up the White House.
(c) They detonate a bomb on the NY pier.
(d) The attack the FBI.
4. What country is Shannon airport in?
5. What is the name of the Russian version of Camp David?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the dead security guard have around his right arm?
2. What is the name of the Vietnam prison where David Hudson was tortured in 1971?
3. How does Carroll catch the drug dealer?
4. What drink do the Russain officials ask their maid for?
5. Who calls the FBI and plays the recording?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Caitlin become the director of the SEC's security force?
2. Why did Caitlin become a financial analyst?
3. When do the officials realize that the terrorists are not going to negotiate?
4. Why is the President so anxious about what is happening in the stock market?
5. What happens when David arrives at the hotel?
6. What happens at Carroll's home that evening?
7. Why does Harry Stemkowsky wait for David Hudson in the rain?
8. What do the Russian officials discuss over breakfast?
9. What happens Just before 5:30 on the morning of December 4th?
10. What does Caitlin reveal at the meeting at the New York Stock Exchange building?
This section contains 675 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)