|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Manning Rubin's occupation?
(a) Security Guard.
(c) Automotive mechanic
2. What does Caitlin warn may happen the following day?
(a) A power outage.
(b) A terrorist attack.
(c) A market panic.
(d) Another explosion.
3. What is Pauly Melindez nickname?
(a) Mr. Green.
(b) Mr. Blue.
(c) The Goat.
(d) The Horse.
4. What does the recording from the terrorists urge the FBI to do?
(a) Pay ransom to the Green Band.
(b) Evacuate Wall Street.
(c) Evactuate piers 33 and 34.
(d) Evacuate the FBI headquaters.
5. How did the security guard in the basement die?
(a) He had a heart attack.
(b) He killed himself.
(c) He was killed in the blast.
(d) He was shot by terrorists.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Carroll's wife?
2. What does the dead security guard have around his right arm?
3. What is Steve Glickman's nickname?
4. Which of the following two characters are ordinance experts?
5. Who does Carroll say ordered to kill the people in the photographs?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Caitlin and Carroll search for the men involved in Green Band?
2. How did Caitlin become the director of the SEC's security force?
3. How does the policeman save Caitlin's life?
4. Describe the meeting between Caitlin and IRA?
5. How does the story being?
6. Why is the President so anxious about what is happening in the stock market?
7. What does Carroll discover at the vet's garage?
8. Describe the chase between Carroll and Green Band.
9. What does David Hudson recall about his torture in Vietnam?
10. What does Caitlin reveal at the meeting at the New York Stock Exchange building?
This section contains 725 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)