|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are officials waiting for on the afternoon of December 4th?
(a) A call from the president.
(b) A list of demands from the terrorists.
(c) An attack of FBI headquaters.
(d) A bomb to go off.
2. Where do the veterans meet to discuss their plans?
(a) A Cafe.
(b) The train station.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) Hudson's garage.
3. Which of the following characters does Arch Carroll kill while working under cover as a bag man?
(a) Anton Birnbaum.
(b) Hussain Moussa.
(c) Martha Kupchuck.
(d) Harry Stemkowsky.
4. What does Harry's wife think he is working on?
(a) A business deal.
(b) His car.
(c) A model airplane.
(d) His French lesson.
5. What's the first thing Carroll does when he arrives home?
(a) Takes his sister home.
(b) Puts his kids to bed.
(c) Takes a hot bath.
(d) Cooks dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who boards the train to meet Hudson?
2. What does Carroll discover while questioning the drug dealer?
3. What do the IRA ask Caitlin if she has on her?
4. What does Francis Nilolo show Catlin as she is leaving the meeting?
5. What does Monserrat want the Russians to pay him in?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Arch Carroll sees the Hussain Moussa in the restaurant?
2. How does the story being?
3. Why do the officials decide to suspend trading on Wall Street?
4. What does Hudson urge the vets to do while traveling?
5. How do the American Intelligence agents get information back to Washington?
6. How does Trentkamp persuade Carroll to stay on the case?
7. Why does Harry Stemkowsky wait for David Hudson in the rain?
8. What interrupts David's war memories?
9. How did Caitlin become the director of the SEC's security force?
10. What does Caitlin reveal at the meeting at the New York Stock Exchange building?
This section contains 650 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)