|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Carroll's expertise?
(a) The military.
(c) The economy.
2. What airport does O'Neil work at?
3. What method of transport does the old man use to deliver the message?
(a) A motorbike.
(b) A bicycle.
(c) A scooter.
(d) A car.
4. Where is the meeting led by Caitlin held?
(a) The FBI headquaters.
(b) The Federal Reserve Bank.
(c) Camp David
(d) The New York Stock Exchange building
5. What gives Harry Stemkowsky a reason to live?
(a) His job.
(b) Green Band.
(c) His kids.
(d) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Berger the director of?
2. What happens at 6:30 p.m on December 4th?
3. Why are Alry Simmons and Robert Havens in the Federal Reserve Bank?
4. What does David Hudson yell at Stemkowsky?
5. Walter Trentkamp makes a point of agreeing with what?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the meeting that takes place between Hudson and Billie.
2. What information do Carroll and Caitlin receive about Pyotr Andronov?
3. How does Trentkamp persuade Carroll to stay on the case?
4. Why is the President so anxious about what is happening in the stock market?
5. Why does Carroll resign his position?
6. How does Carroll find Caitlin?
7. How does Thomas X. O'Neill get the stolen securities through customs?
8. Why did Caitlin become a financial analyst?
9. What happens when Arch Carroll sees the Hussain Moussa in the restaurant?
10. What does Hudson urge the vets to do while traveling?
This section contains 650 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)