|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Vietnam prison where David Hudson was tortured in 1971?
(a) Hanoi Hilton.
(b) La Hoc Noh.
(c) Long Binh.
(d) Con Son Island.
2. Who does Isabella Marqueza yell for?
(a) Her lawyer.
(b) Her dog.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her brother.
3. Who are Alry Simmons and Robert Havens?
(b) FBI agents.
(c) New York City TAC patrolmen.
(d) Security guards.
4. Who is Carroll dreaming about?
5. What is Hussain Moussa's other wise know as?
(a) The Lebanese butcher.
(b) The Lizard man.
(c) The Enemy.
(d) The holy one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the boxes that O'Neill passes through customs say is inside them?
2. What does Harry's wife think he is working on?
3. What is Pauly Melindez nickname?
4. What is the biggest problem facing law enforcement?
5. What does Carroll say will happen to Fred if he does not give him information?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the recorded voice threaten?
2. How does Thomas X. O'Neill get the stolen securities through customs?
3. What information does Isabella give to Carroll?
4. What does David Hudson recall about his torture in Vietnam?
5. How does Caitlin and Carroll convince Freddie to tell them everything he knows about Chevron ?
6. What is discussed at the meeting with the President?
7. How does the story being?
8. When do the officials realize that the terrorists are not going to negotiate?
9. What happens when David arrives at the hotel?
10. What information do Carroll and Caitlin receive about Pyotr Andronov?
This section contains 750 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)