|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Carroll say ordered to kill the people in the photographs?
2. What is Hussain Moussa's other wise know as?
(a) The Lebanese butcher.
(b) The holy one.
(c) The Lizard man.
(d) The Enemy.
3. What happens to the two Iraqi men that Arch Carroll is watching?
(a) They attack Wall Street.
(b) They escape in a cab.
(c) They are killed.
(d) They are wounded but stay alive.
4. Who was Isabella's lover for two years?
5. What did the terrorists do to demonstrate their seriousness?
(a) They detonate a bomb on the NY pier.
(b) They blow up a pay phone.
(c) They blow up the White House.
(d) The attack the FBI.
Short Answer Questions
1. What intelligence does Kearney say that he's received recently?
2. What does Harry's wife think he is working on?
3. What is Pauly Melindez nickname?
4. What does Carroll hand Isabella photographs of?
5. Who is Carroll dreaming about?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the two New York City TAC patrolmen find in the Federal Reserve Bank?
2. How does Carroll find Caitlin?
3. What does Carroll discover when he questions Alvarez?
4. What happens when David arrives at the hotel?
5. How do the American Intelligence agents get information back to Washington?
6. Why do the officials decide to suspend trading on Wall Street?
7. Why did Caitlin become a financial analyst?
8. How does Caitlin and Carroll convince Freddie to tell them everything he knows about Chevron ?
9. Describe the meeting that takes place between Hudson and Billie.
10. How did Caitlin become the director of the SEC's security force?
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)