|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Billie's last name?
2. What do Alry Simmons and Robert Havens find in the basement of the Federal Reserve Bank?
(a) An undetonated bomb.
(b) One hundred billion dollars worth of gold.
(c) Bags of notes.
(d) A million dollars worth of silver.
3. What did the terrorists do to demonstrate their seriousness?
(a) They detonate a bomb on the NY pier.
(b) They blow up a pay phone.
(c) The attack the FBI.
(d) They blow up the White House.
4. Who has intercepted Pyotr Andronov?
(a) The MI5.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The KGB.
5. What does Trentkamp urge Carroll to keep under control?
(a) His driving.
(b) His drinking and recklessness.
(c) His family.
(d) His work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What food do Caitlin and Carroll share?
2. What was Caitlin's father forced into?
3. What is Steve Glickman's nickname?
4. What drink do the Russain officials ask their maid for?
5. What does Arch Carroll tell the restaurant owner?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Caitlin and Carroll search for the men involved in Green Band?
2. What happens at Carroll's home that evening?
3. Describe the chase between Carroll and Green Band.
4. What does Carroll discover when he questions Alvarez?
5. What does Vice President Elliott consider as he walks by himself?
6. What is discussed at the meeting with the President?
7. How does Trentkamp persuade Carroll to stay on the case?
8. What does Carroll discover at the vet's garage?
9. How do Carroll and his family try to escape?
10. How does the policeman save Caitlin's life?
This section contains 750 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)