Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls a meeting at the end of the chapter?
(d) The President.
2. What do Anton and Caitlin make a list of?
(a) People who have a vendetta against the President.
(b) People who have benefited from the crash.
(c) Vietnam Vets in New York.
(d) Businessmen who fought in Vietnam.
3. What organization sets up a meeting with Carroll in this section?
(a) The FBI.
(b) Green Band.
(c) The KGB.
(d) The IRA.
4. Which are of the following people are not invited to the meeting?
(b) The President.
5. Who does Francois Monserrat reportedly work for?
(a) The KGB.
(b) Green Band.
(d) The French mafia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are Alry Simmons and Robert Havens?
2. What country is Shannon airport in?
3. What European city does Carroll travel to in this chapter?
4. What is Manning Rubin's occupation?
5. At what location do the terrorists' make their bomb threat from?
Short Essay Questions
1. What information does Isabella give to Carroll?
2. What do 3,000 veterans find in their mail boxes?
3. Why does Monserrat kill Isabella?
4. How does Carroll find Caitlin?
5. What truth does Carrol learn in this section?
6. How does Birnbaum plan to try and save the economy?
7. Describe the meeting that takes place between Hudson and Billie.
8. How do Carroll and his family try to escape?
9. Why did Caitlin become a financial analyst?
10. What happens when David arrives at the hotel?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)