|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes immediate panic on Wall Street?
(a) An explosion.
(b) Officals suspending trading.
(c) The stock market crashes.
(d) An attack on the stock exchange floor.
2. Who does Isabella Marqueza yell for?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her lawyer.
(c) Her dog.
(d) Her brother.
3. What does Francis Nilolo show Catlin as she is leaving the meeting?
(a) An intelligence report.
(b) A picture of the terrorists.
(c) A video of the terrorists.
(d) An unexploded bomb.
4. Who does Hudon want to meet again?
5. What does Arch Carroll tell the restaurant owner?
(a) That he was using self defence.
(b) That he killed the men by mistake.
(c) That the men he'd shot was a terrorist.
(d) That the men were trying to kill him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the meeting led by Caitlin held?
2. Who has intercepted Pyotr Andronov?
3. Why does O'Neill say he passes the clothes straight through?
4. What department store does Isabella go shopping in?
5. What does Trentkamp urge Carroll to keep under control?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do the officials decide to suspend trading on Wall Street?
2. Why did Caitlin become a financial analyst?
3. How does Caitlin and Carroll convince Freddie to tell them everything he knows about Chevron ?
4. How did Caitlin become the director of the SEC's security force?
5. What information do Carroll and Caitlin receive about Pyotr Andronov?
6. How does the story being?
7. How does Thomas X. O'Neill get the stolen securities through customs?
8. What does Hudson urge the vets to do while traveling?
9. How does Carroll find Caitlin?
10. How does Trentkamp persuade Carroll to stay on the case?
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)