|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Carroll on the morning of December 9?
(a) Las Vegas.
(b) New York.
2. Which of the following two characters are ordinance experts?
(a) Harry Stemkowsky and Manning Rubin.
(b) Harold Freedman and David Hudson.
(c) Michael Doud and Joe Barreiro.
(d) Clint Hurdle and Jimmy Cassio.
3. What country is Billie from?
4. How does Carroll catch the drug dealer?
(a) By ramming the dealers car.
(b) By tackling the dealer to the ground.
(c) By shooting the dealers in the leg.
(d) By uses tear gas on him
5. What do Alry Simmons and Robert Havens find in the basement of the Federal Reserve Bank?
(a) One hundred billion dollars worth of gold.
(b) A million dollars worth of silver.
(c) Bags of notes.
(d) An undetonated bomb.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gives Harry Stemkowsky a reason to live?
2. Who has intercepted Pyotr Andronov?
3. What country does Margarita Kupchuck work for as an Intelligence agent?
4. What does Arch Carroll tell the restaurant owner?
5. What airport does O'Neil work at?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Monserrat kill Isabella?
2. Why does Harry Stemkowsky wait for David Hudson in the rain?
3. How does Thomas X. O'Neill get the stolen securities through customs?
4. How does Trentkamp persuade Carroll to stay on the case?
5. How does Carroll get information from Isabella Marqueza?
6. How does Caitlin and Carroll convince Freddie to tell them everything he knows about Chevron ?
7. What does Carroll discover when he questions Alvarez?
8. What do the Russian officials discuss over breakfast?
9. What does the recorded voice threaten?
10. What happens when David arrives at the hotel?
This section contains 712 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)