|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the IRA want to meet Carroll?
2. What was Caitlin's father forced into?
(d) Buying a car.
3. Who does Francois Monserrat reportedly work for?
(a) The French mafia.
(b) The KGB.
(c) Green Band.
4. What does Carroll tell Freddie he lied about?
(a) Arresting him.
(b) Paying the bill.
(c) Setting him free.
(d) His identity.
5. Who does Carroll say ordered to kill the people in the photographs?
Short Answer Questions
1. What country is Billie from?
2. Where is the meeting led by Caitlin held?
3. What have the terrorists demanded from the authorities?
4. What state does Carroll fly to?
5. What does Carroll show Chevron to force him to cooperate?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when David arrives at the hotel?
2. How did Caitlin become the director of the SEC's security force?
3. What information do Carroll and Caitlin receive about Pyotr Andronov?
4. Why does Caitlin and Carroll meet with Freddie Hotchkiss?
5. How does Thomas X. O'Neill get the stolen securities through customs?
6. Why do the officials decide to suspend trading on Wall Street?
7. Describe the meeting between Caitlin and IRA?
8. Why does Harry Stemkowsky wait for David Hudson in the rain?
9. How does Carroll get information from Isabella Marqueza?
10. What does Caitlin reveal at the meeting at the New York Stock Exchange building?
This section contains 670 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)