|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Colonel David Hudson looking at when he whispers "Boom?"
(a) Sinbad Star Restaurant.
(b) A pay phone.
(c) The buildings along Wall Street.
(d) His cab.
2. Walter Trentkamp makes a point of agreeing with what?
(a) That there will be more attacks.
(b) That there is no way of identifying the terrorists.
(c) That the attack has earmarks of a paramilitary campaign.
(d) That he believes the terrorists are from Iraq.
3. What is Billie's last name?
4. Why does O'Neill say he passes the clothes straight through?
(a) They are too tatty.
(b) They are for a good cause.
(c) They are for children.
(d) They have bigger fish to fry.
5. What intelligence does Kearney say that he's received recently?
(a) The bombing was funded by Iraq.
(b) A mid-Eastern group plan to induce panic on the stock market.
(c) There will be another terrorist attack in the near future.
(d) A Terrorist plan to attack the white house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters is the team leader of the Green band?
2. What does Carroll say will happen to Fred if he does not give him information?
3. What does Carroll discover while questioning the drug dealer?
4. What do the Russians think their purchase could hurt?
5. What does Arch Carroll tell the restaurant owner?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Birnbaum plan to try and save the economy?
2. What does Anton think about the committee of twelve?
3. What happens when David arrives at the hotel?
4. Why is the President so anxious about what is happening in the stock market?
5. What does the recorded voice threaten?
6. What does Trentkamp tell Hudson his goal is?
7. What does Carroll discover when he questions Alvarez?
8. What does Williamson tell Carroll about Hudon in this chapter?
9. What do 3,000 veterans find in their mail boxes?
10. Describe the chase between Carroll and Green Band.
This section contains 776 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)