|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which charter gives the order to "Blow it all up?"
(a) Colonel David Hudson.
(b) Sergeant Harry Stemkowsky.
(c) Walter Trentkamp.
(d) Justin Kearney.
2. Which are of the following people are not invited to the meeting?
(d) The President.
3. Who does Kuchuck pass the information onto?
(a) A delivery driver.
(b) The paper boy.
(c) A barman.
(d) A waiter.
4. What are officials waiting for on the afternoon of December 4th?
(a) An attack of FBI headquaters.
(b) A call from the president.
(c) A bomb to go off.
(d) A list of demands from the terrorists.
5. What European city does Carroll travel to in this chapter?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the IRA want to meet Carroll?
2. What is Caitlin using to find out information about the 1929 stock market crash?
3. What does Trentkamp urge Carroll to keep under control?
4. At what location do the terrorists' make their bomb threat from?
5. What does the recording from the terrorists urge the FBI to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Monserrat kill Isabella?
2. What does Carroll discover when he questions Alvarez?
3. What does the recorded voice threaten?
4. When do the officials realize that the terrorists are not going to negotiate?
5. What do the two New York City TAC patrolmen find in the Federal Reserve Bank?
6. Why is the President so anxious about what is happening in the stock market?
7. Describe the meeting between Caitlin and IRA?
8. How does the policeman save Caitlin's life?
9. How did Caitlin become the director of the SEC's security force?
10. How does Thomas X. O'Neill get the stolen securities through customs?
This section contains 717 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)