|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carroll tell Freddie he lied about?
(a) Paying the bill.
(b) Setting him free.
(c) His identity.
(d) Arresting him.
2. Which of the following characters does Arch Carroll kill while working under cover as a bag man?
(a) Hussain Moussa.
(b) Harry Stemkowsky.
(c) Martha Kupchuck.
(d) Anton Birnbaum.
3. What does Harry's wife think he is working on?
(a) A business deal.
(b) His French lesson.
(c) His car.
(d) A model airplane.
4. What does Trentkamp urge Carroll to keep under control?
(a) His work.
(b) His family.
(c) His drinking and recklessness.
(d) His driving.
5. What is Billie's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the veterans meet to discuss their plans?
2. What organization is Andronov's one million dollars worth of stolen U.S securities linked to?
3. What does Carroll say will happen to Fred if he does not give him information?
4. Which of the following cities do Carroll and Caitlin not receive a message from?
5. What is Pauly Melindez nickname?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Trentkamp persuade Carroll to stay on the case?
2. What happens when David arrives at the hotel?
3. Why does Monserrat kill Isabella?
4. What does Hudson urge the vets to do while traveling?
5. What does Caitlin reveal at the meeting at the New York Stock Exchange building?
6. Why did Caitlin become a financial analyst?
7. What happens Just before 5:30 on the morning of December 4th?
8. How did Caitlin become the director of the SEC's security force?
9. How does Thomas X. O'Neill get the stolen securities through customs?
10. How does Caitlin and Carroll convince Freddie to tell them everything he knows about Chevron ?
This section contains 636 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)