|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Manning Rubin's occupation?
(a) Security Guard.
(b) Automotive mechanic
2. What drink do the Russain officials ask their maid for?
3. What airport does O'Neil work at?
4. What organization sets up a meeting with Carroll in this section?
(a) The KGB.
(b) Green Band.
(c) The IRA.
(d) The FBI.
5. What does Carroll show Chevron to force him to cooperate?
(a) A gun.
(b) An arrest warrant.
(c) A photograph.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who needs to see Carroll immediately?
2. Where is the meeting led by Caitlin held?
3. Who gives a television interview in this chapter?
4. Who was Isabella's lover for two years?
5. Which of the following cities do Carroll and Caitlin not receive a message from?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the meeting between Caitlin and IRA?
2. What does Hudson urge the vets to do while traveling?
3. How does Carroll find Caitlin?
4. How does Trentkamp persuade Carroll to stay on the case?
5. Why did Caitlin become a financial analyst?
6. What do the Russian officials discuss over breakfast?
7. What happens when David arrives at the hotel?
8. How did Caitlin become the director of the SEC's security force?
9. Why does Caitlin and Carroll meet with Freddie Hotchkiss?
10. How does Carroll get information from Isabella Marqueza?
This section contains 630 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)