|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carroll do when the President turns the investigation over to Berger?
(a) He shoots Berger.
(b) He makes a joke.
(c) He resigns.
(d) He offers his support.
2. Which charter gives the order to "Blow it all up?"
(a) Colonel David Hudson.
(b) Justin Kearney.
(c) Walter Trentkamp.
(d) Sergeant Harry Stemkowsky.
3. What intelligence does Kearney say that he's received recently?
(a) A mid-Eastern group plan to induce panic on the stock market.
(b) A Terrorist plan to attack the white house.
(c) There will be another terrorist attack in the near future.
(d) The bombing was funded by Iraq.
4. What happens to the two Iraqi men that Arch Carroll is watching?
(a) They attack Wall Street.
(b) They are killed.
(c) They are wounded but stay alive.
(d) They escape in a cab.
5. Where is Carroll on the morning of December 9?
(a) Las Vegas.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What organization is Andronov's one million dollars worth of stolen U.S securities linked to?
2. What was the name of Carroll's wife?
3. Walter Trentkamp makes a point of agreeing with what?
4. What is Steve Glickman's nickname?
5. Who is Francois Monserrat?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Monserrat kill Isabella?
2. How does the policeman save Caitlin's life?
3. Why does Harry Stemkowsky wait for David Hudson in the rain?
4. What information do Carroll and Caitlin receive about Pyotr Andronov?
5. Why does Carroll resign his position?
6. What happens when David arrives at the hotel?
7. What does Caitlin reveal at the meeting at the New York Stock Exchange building?
8. How does the story being?
9. Why does Caitlin and Carroll meet with Freddie Hotchkiss?
10. What happens Just before 5:30 on the morning of December 4th?
This section contains 682 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)