|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what location do the terrorists' make their bomb threat from?
(a) Pier 34.
(b) Wall Street Financial District.
(c) Sinbad Star Restaurant.
(d) A payphone at a Walgreen's Drugstore.
2. What kind of vehicle does Carroll say he can organize Isabella to die in?
3. Who does Carroll want Freddie to tell him about?
(a) Anton Birnbaum.
(b) Jack Hotchkiss.
(c) Michael Chevron.
(d) Davis Love.
4. What European city does Carroll travel to in this chapter?
5. What do the boxes that O'Neill passes through customs say is inside them?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Hudon want to meet again?
2. Where does Monserrat leave Isabella's dead body?
3. What does Trentkamp urge Carroll to keep under control?
4. Who boards the train to meet Hudson?
5. What does David ask Billie to tell him?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Carroll get information from Isabella Marqueza?
2. Why is the President so anxious about what is happening in the stock market?
3. How did Caitlin become the director of the SEC's security force?
4. How do the American Intelligence agents get information back to Washington?
5. Why does Monserrat kill Isabella?
6. What information does Isabella give to Carroll?
7. What takes place in Florida?
8. How does Thomas X. O'Neill get the stolen securities through customs?
9. What information do Carroll and Caitlin receive about Pyotr Andronov?
10. What does Carroll discover when he questions Alvarez?
This section contains 674 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)