|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Carroll talk to on the plane ride home?
(a) President Kearney.
2. What does David ask Billie to tell him?
(a) Her age.
(b) Her feelings for him.
(c) Who she wroks for.
(d) Something personal.
3. Who calls a meeting at the end of the chapter?
(c) The President.
4. Who gives a television interview in this chapter?
(b) Michael Chevron.
(c) Anton Birnbaum.
5. What state does Carroll fly to?
(a) Washington, D.C.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the veterans meet to discuss their plans?
2. Who needs to see Carroll immediately?
3. What does Caitlin warn may happen the following day?
4. Who are Alry Simmons and Robert Havens?
5. Who calls the FBI and plays the recording?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the story being?
2. What does Hudson urge the vets to do while traveling?
3. How is the economic climate changing by the end of the section?
4. What does Carroll decide to do about his developing relationship with Caitlin?
5. What information do Carroll and Caitlin receive about Pyotr Andronov?
6. Describe the chase between the two officers and Green Band
7. Describe the meeting between Caitlin and IRA?
8. What happens to Carroll's son Mickey in this section?
9. How does Carroll get information from Isabella Marqueza?
10. What happens when Arch Carroll sees the Hussain Moussa in the restaurant?
This section contains 674 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)