|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Isabella's lover for two years?
2. What state does Carroll fly to?
(b) Washington, D.C.
3. What happens at 6:30 p.m on December 4th?
(a) Wall Street is bombed.
(b) Piers 33 and 34 is bombed.
(c) Wall Street is evacuated.
(d) The Green Band contact the FBI with demands.
4. Which are of the following people are not invited to the meeting?
(a) The President.
5. What does David Hudson yell at Stemkowsky?
(a) Good job.
(b) He is crazy.
(c) He is going to freeze.
(d) He is going to rust.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Arch Carroll tell the restaurant owner?
2. Who does the President want to turn the investigation over to?
3. What causes immediate panic on Wall Street?
4. Walter Trentkamp makes a point of agreeing with what?
5. What intelligence does Kearney say that he's received recently?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Carroll discover when he questions Alvarez?
2. Describe the meeting that takes place between Hudson and Billie.
3. Describe the meeting between Caitlin and IRA?
4. How does Carroll get information from Isabella Marqueza?
5. What happens when Arch Carroll sees the Hussain Moussa in the restaurant?
6. Why is the President so anxious about what is happening in the stock market?
7. What interrupts David's war memories?
8. How does Trentkamp persuade Carroll to stay on the case?
9. What information do Carroll and Caitlin receive about Pyotr Andronov?
10. What do the two New York City TAC patrolmen find in the Federal Reserve Bank?
This section contains 758 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)