|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hudson take from one of the guards?
(a) A grenade.
(b) A gun.
(d) A knife.
2. Who does Anton believe created Green Band?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The leaders of theThird World.
(c) The Committee of Twelve.
(d) The Russian government.
3. Who does Caitlin call for information?
4. How does Williamson know Hudson?
(a) He was his sergeant.
(b) He was his commanding officer.
(c) He was his school teacher.
(d) He was his best friend.
5. What group are the veterans members of?
(a) Red band.
(b) Hot Band.
(c) Green Band.
(d) Rubber Band.
6. What is Lucas Thompson's rank?
7. Who leads the meeting Caitlin attends?
(c) Vice President Elliott.
(d) President Kearney.
8. What part of his body did Hudson lose in combat?
(a) His leg.
(b) His arm.
(c) His foot.
(d) His hand.
9. What do Carroll and the police pretend to be picking up when they arrive at Fort Monmouth?
(a) Small arms.
(b) Armed vehicles.
(d) Their wives.
10. What is each stock certificate encircled with?
(a) A blue band.
(b) A red band.
(c) A green band.
(d) An orange band.
11. Whose role is Anton uncertain about?
12. Where does Carroll wake up?
(a) On a roof top.
(b) On a plane.
(c) In his bed.
(d) In a hospital.
13. Who does Anton think is involved in Green Band?
(a) The Committee of Twelve.
(b) President Kearney.
(c) The FBI.
(d) VIce President Elliott.
14. Which building does the message say terrorists will bomb next?
(a) The White House.
(b) The World Trade Center.
(c) The Empire State Building.
(d) The Pentagon.
15. Who does Nicolo and Rizzo work for?
(a) The CIA.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The bomb squad.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the second section of the book called?
2. What do the officials think will provide the missing clue?
3. Where does Carroll meet Colonel Williamson?
4. What is the name of the hotel Caitlin and Carroll meet in?
5. What does Trentkamp say he wants to destroy?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)