|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Hudson say prompted the game he had to play?
(a) Snake Man.
(b) Can Man.
(c) Elephant Man.
(d) Lizard Man.
2. What does Anton predict?
(a) Extreme poverty.
(b) A third world war.
(c) An economic collapse.
(d) The end of western civilization.
3. What is the name of the hotel Caitlin and Carroll meet in?
(a) Surrey Hotel.
(b) Durham Hotel.
(c) Everglade Hotel.
(d) Middlesex Hotel.
4. What is the only thing left in the garage when Carroll arrives?
(a) A severed arm.
(b) A green ribbon.
(c) A blue ribbon.
(d) A car.
5. Who does Caitlin call for information?
6. Who leaves New York City at peace with himself?
(a) Joe Macchio.
(b) Walter Trentkamp.
(c) David Hudson.
(d) Mickey Kevin.
7. What is Lucas Thompson's rank?
8. What does Monserrat show Harry?
(a) A letter.
(b) A blue cooking pot.
(c) A red cooking pot.
(d) A film.
9. Where does Anton hold the meeting?
(a) The Empire State Building.
(b) The Pentagon.
(c) The White House.
(d) The World Trade Center.
10. What company does Sherwood receive shares from?
(d) General Motors.
11. Where does Carroll wake up?
(a) In a hospital.
(b) On a plane.
(c) In his bed.
(d) On a roof top.
12. What does a man push into Harry's face?
(a) His hand.
(b) A knife.
(c) A letter.
(d) A gun.
13. What is Macchio's job?
(b) Security guard.
(c) Police officer.
(d) Road sweeper.
14. Who are the letters sent to?
15. What city does Carroll go to at 9 a.m. the following day?
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carroll accuse Thompson of?
2. Why does Thompson say Hudson left the army?
3. Who does Samantha say approached Hudson in Vietnam?
4. Which building does the message say terrorists will bomb next?
5. Who does Carroll overhear arguing?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)