|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the vets hit Carroll?
(a) The head.
(b) The knee caps.
(c) The stomach.
(d) The groin.
2. What does Carroll chase the vets in?
(a) A helicopter.
(b) A taxi.
(c) A police car.
(d) A tank.
3. Who does Hudson say prompted the game he had to play?
(a) Lizard Man.
(b) Snake Man.
(c) Elephant Man.
(d) Can Man.
4. Who does Anton believe created Green Band?
(a) The Committee of Twelve.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The leaders of theThird World.
(d) The Russian government.
5. What company does Louis Levine say he will purchase?
(b) General Motors.
6. What kind of company is Clyde Miller the CEO of?
(a) A cigarette company.
(b) A brewing company.
(c) A card company.
(d) A soft drinks company.
7. What does a man push into Harry's face?
(a) A letter.
(b) His hand.
(c) A gun.
(d) A knife.
8. What do the officials think will provide the missing clue?
(a) A dating service.
(b) A missing FBI file.
(c) A messenger service.
(d) A remote control.
9. Who leads the meeting Caitlin attends?
(c) President Kearney.
(d) Vice President Elliott.
10. Who leaves New York City at peace with himself?
(a) Walter Trentkamp.
(b) Mickey Kevin.
(c) Joe Macchio.
(d) David Hudson.
11. What city does Carroll go to at 9 a.m. the following day?
(c) New York.
12. Where does Carroll wake up?
(a) In his bed.
(b) On a plane.
(c) On a roof top.
(d) In a hospital.
13. What does Monserrat do to Harry after he gives him some information?
(a) Lets him go.
(b) Kills him.
(c) Ties him up.
(d) Beats him.
14. What is Lucas Thompson's rank?
15. What does the doctor say Hudson is learning to control himself under the influence of?
(a) Army training.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had Hudson's file for more than six hours?
2. What is Samantha Hawes' job?
3. Who does Anton say Monserrat met with?
4. Who does Samantha say approached Hudson in Vietnam?
5. Who does Carroll think may have suspected Trentkamp's double life?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)