|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anton predict?
(a) The end of western civilization.
(b) Extreme poverty.
(c) An economic collapse.
(d) A third world war.
2. What shoots down Carroll's helicopter?
(a) Fighter jets.
(b) A rocket launcher.
(c) A tank.
(d) Military choppers.
3. Who does Samantha say approached Hudson in Vietnam?
(b) General Thompson.
(c) Vice President Elliott.
(d) President Kearney.
4. Who does Trentkamp say he is working for?
(a) The Russians.
(b) The FBI.
(c) Green Band.
5. Who had Hudson's file for more than six hours?
(a) Anton Birnbaum.
(b) Vice President Elliott.
(c) President Kearney.
6. What does a man push into Harry's face?
(a) A knife.
(b) A letter.
(c) His hand.
(d) A gun.
7. What does Williamson say Hudson was outspoken about?
(a) The American army's interrogation tactics.
(b) Concentration camps.
(c) The government's broken promises to veterans.
(d) America's involvement in the Vietnam War.
8. What does Monserrat do to Harry after he gives him some information?
(a) Lets him go.
(b) Kills him.
(c) Beats him.
(d) Ties him up.
9. How do Rizzo and Nicolo say each bomb was detonated?
(c) Hot wired.
10. Who does the cooking pot belong to?
(d) Harry's wife.
11. What is the title of the confidential papers?
(c) Green Band.
(d) Red Band.
12. What city does Carroll go to at 9 a.m. the following day?
(b) New York.
13. Who is the first to greet Carroll when he gets home?
(c) Mary K.
14. What does Hudson take from one of the guards?
(a) A grenade.
(b) A knife.
(c) A gun.
15. What is Macchio's job?
(a) Police officer.
(b) Security guard.
(d) Road sweeper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Carroll and the police pretend to be picking up when they arrive at Fort Monmouth?
2. What is Ernie Tubbs' nickname?
3. What is each stock certificate encircled with?
4. Where does Anton hold the meeting?
5. Which building does the message say terrorists will bomb next?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)