|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Montserrat's real name?
2. Who does Carroll think may have suspected Trentkamp's double life?
(a) President Kearney.
(b) Vice President Elliott.
(c) His father.
3. Why does Mickey not tell anyone he thought someone was following him?
(a) He does not see it as a problem.
(b) He is too scared.
(c) He is too embarrassed.
(d) He thinks it was his imagination.
4. What part of his body did Hudson lose in combat?
(a) His leg.
(b) His hand.
(c) His foot.
(d) His arm.
5. What does Monserrat do to Harry after he gives him some information?
(a) Beats him.
(b) Lets him go.
(c) Ties him up.
(d) Kills him.
6. What does Mickey Kevin say his father does for a living?
(b) Private eye.
(c) Police officer.
7. Who does the cooking pot belong to?
(c) Harry's wife.
8. Who does Caitlin call for information?
9. Who are the letters sent to?
10. Where does Carroll wake up?
(a) On a roof top.
(b) In his bed.
(c) In a hospital.
(d) On a plane.
11. What is Macchio's job?
(a) Police officer.
(b) Road sweeper.
(c) Security guard.
12. Who does Carroll overhear arguing?
(a) Hudson and Caitlin.
(b) Trentkamp and Hudson.
(c) Birnbaum and Caitlin.
(d) Birnbaum and President Kearney.
13. What does Monserrat show Harry?
(a) A red cooking pot.
(b) A letter.
(c) A film.
(d) A blue cooking pot.
14. Who does Nicolo and Rizzo work for?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The bomb squad.
(c) The FBI.
15. Whose role is Anton uncertain about?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Carroll and the police pretend to be picking up when they arrive at Fort Monmouth?
2. What does Trentkamp say he wants to destroy?
3. Who does Anton say Monserrat met with?
4. Who does Trentkamp say he is working for?
5. What is the only thing left in the garage when Carroll arrives?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)