|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carroll say he knows the truth about?
(a) Uncle Remus.
(b) Uncle Dennis.
(c) Uncle Walter.
(d) Auntie Bloomer.
2. Who does Anton say Monserrat met with?
(a) Russian leaders.
(b) Leaders of the Developing World.
(c) Vice President Elliott.
(d) Leaders of the Third World.
3. What does Carroll decide to raid?
(a) Birnbaum's home.
(b) Monserrat's home.
(c) Capitol Hill.
(d) The vets garage.
4. What do Carroll and Caitlin use to find suspects?
(a) Army files.
(b) FBI files.
(c) CIA files.
(d) Police files.
5. What had David Hudson been fast-tracked for?
(a) Navy Seals.
(c) The stock exchange.
6. What is Macchio's job?
(a) Security guard.
(b) Road sweeper.
(c) Police officer.
7. What is the title of the confidential papers?
(a) Red Band.
(d) Green Band.
8. Where does Anton hold the meeting?
(a) The Empire State Building.
(b) The Pentagon.
(c) The White House.
(d) The World Trade Center.
9. What company does Louis Levine say he will purchase?
(b) General Motors.
10. What is the second section of the book called?
(a) The Crash.
(b) The Black Market.
(d) Angry Vets.
11. What is the only thing left in the garage when Carroll arrives?
(a) A blue ribbon.
(b) A severed arm.
(c) A green ribbon.
(d) A car.
12. Where does Hudon say he was in 1971?
(a) Koomar Prison.
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) La Hoc Noh Prison.
13. What city does Carroll go to at 9 a.m. the following day?
(d) New York.
14. What is Montserrat's real name?
15. Why does Thompson say Hudson left the army?
(a) He lost his arm.
(b) He injured a private.
(c) He became a pacifist.
(d) He fell in love.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first to greet Carroll when he gets home?
2. Where does Carroll wake up?
3. What does Mickey Kevin say his father does for a living?
4. What company does Sherwood receive shares from?
5. Who is Hudson taken to meet in this section?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)