|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of his body did Hudson lose in combat?
(a) His foot.
(b) His hand.
(c) His arm.
(d) His leg.
2. What group are the veterans members of?
(a) Green Band.
(b) Hot Band.
(c) Rubber Band.
(d) Red band.
3. Which building does the message say terrorists will bomb next?
(a) The Empire State Building.
(b) The World Trade Center.
(c) The White House.
(d) The Pentagon.
4. Where does Carroll wake up?
(a) On a plane.
(b) In a hospital.
(c) In his bed.
(d) On a roof top.
5. What does Mickey Kevin say his father does for a living?
(b) Police officer.
(d) Private eye.
6. What does Carroll say he knows the truth about?
(a) Auntie Bloomer.
(b) Uncle Walter.
(c) Uncle Remus.
(d) Uncle Dennis.
7. Who does the cooking pot belong to?
(b) Harry's wife.
8. Who does Anton say Monserrat met with?
(a) Russian leaders.
(b) Leaders of the Developing World.
(c) Leaders of the Third World.
(d) Vice President Elliott.
9. Who does Caitlin call for information?
10. What does Carroll accuse Thompson of?
(a) Taking drugs.
(b) Unhonorable behavior.
(d) Shielding Hudson.
11. What company does Clyde Miller say he will purchase?
(a) General Motors.
12. What is each stock certificate encircled with?
(a) A green band.
(b) A blue band.
(c) An orange band.
(d) A red band.
13. What is the name of the hotel Caitlin and Carroll meet in?
(a) Middlesex Hotel.
(b) Everglade Hotel.
(c) Durham Hotel.
(d) Surrey Hotel.
14. What is Ernie Tubbs' nickname?
15. Who does Anton believe created Green Band?
(a) The Committee of Twelve.
(b) The leaders of theThird World.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The Russian government.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lucas Thompson's rank?
2. What does a man push into Harry's face?
3. Who leaves New York City at peace with himself?
4. What does Hudson he ran into after he killed Lizard Man?
5. Where do the vets hit Carroll?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)