|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mickey not tell anyone he thought someone was following him?
(a) He thinks it was his imagination.
(b) He does not see it as a problem.
(c) He is too scared.
(d) He is too embarrassed.
2. What do Carroll and Caitlin use to find suspects?
(a) CIA files.
(b) FBI files.
(c) Police files.
(d) Army files.
3. Who does Anton believe created Green Band?
(a) The Committee of Twelve.
(b) The Russian government.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The leaders of theThird World.
4. What is Samantha Hawes' job?
(c) Financial analyst.
5. What is Macchio's job?
(a) Security guard.
(b) Police officer.
(c) Road sweeper.
6. What part of his body did Hudson lose in combat?
(a) His foot.
(b) His hand.
(c) His leg.
(d) His arm.
7. What had David Hudson been fast-tracked for?
(b) Navy Seals.
(c) The stock exchange.
8. Who does Hudson say prompted the game he had to play?
(a) Can Man.
(b) Elephant Man.
(c) Lizard Man.
(d) Snake Man.
9. What company does Clyde Miller say he will purchase?
(a) General Motors.
10. Who does the cooking pot belong to?
(c) Harry's wife.
11. How does Williamson know Hudson?
(a) He was his school teacher.
(b) He was his best friend.
(c) He was his commanding officer.
(d) He was his sergeant.
12. Who leads the meeting Caitlin attends?
(a) Vice President Elliott.
(b) President Kearney.
13. Where does Carroll meet Colonel Williamson?
(a) Camp David.
(b) The White House.
(c) The Pentagon.
(d) The World Trade Center.
14. What does Anton predict?
(a) An economic collapse.
(b) The end of western civilization.
(c) Extreme poverty.
(d) A third world war.
15. What is each stock certificate encircled with?
(a) A red band.
(b) An orange band.
(c) A blue band.
(d) A green band.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a man push into Harry's face?
2. Why does Thompson say Hudson left the army?
3. What is Ernie Tubbs' nickname?
4. What city does Carroll go to at 9 a.m. the following day?
5. Who had Hudson's file for more than six hours?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)