|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ernie Tubbs' nickname?
2. Who does Carroll overhear arguing?
(a) Birnbaum and President Kearney.
(b) Trentkamp and Hudson.
(c) Birnbaum and Caitlin.
(d) Hudson and Caitlin.
3. How do Rizzo and Nicolo say each bomb was detonated?
(c) Hot wired.
4. Who is the first to greet Carroll when he gets home?
(a) Mary K.
5. What does Carroll accuse Thompson of?
(a) Taking drugs.
(b) Shielding Hudson.
(c) Unhonorable behavior.
6. What company does Clyde Miller say he will purchase?
(d) General Motors.
7. What does Monserrat do to Harry after he gives him some information?
(a) Ties him up.
(b) Kills him.
(c) Beats him.
(d) Lets him go.
8. What kind of accommodation is Hudson staying in?
(d) An apartment.
9. How does Williamson know Hudson?
(a) He was his sergeant.
(b) He was his best friend.
(c) He was his commanding officer.
(d) He was his school teacher.
10. What company does Louis Levine say he will purchase?
(a) General Motors.
11. Where does Carroll wake up?
(a) On a plane.
(b) On a roof top.
(c) In his bed.
(d) In a hospital.
12. What character is heading home at the end of the section?
(a) David Hudson.
(d) Harry Stemkowsky.
13. Who does Samantha say approached Hudson in Vietnam?
(a) General Thompson.
(b) President Kearney.
(c) Vice President Elliott.
14. Who had Hudson's file for more than six hours?
(a) Anton Birnbaum.
(b) Vice President Elliott.
(d) President Kearney.
15. Who leaves New York City at peace with himself?
(a) Joe Macchio.
(b) Walter Trentkamp.
(c) David Hudson.
(d) Mickey Kevin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carroll chase the vets in?
2. What is Montserrat's real name?
3. What do the officials think will provide the missing clue?
4. Where do the vets hit Carroll?
5. Why does Mickey not tell anyone he thought someone was following him?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)