|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mickey not tell anyone he thought someone was following him?
(a) He is too embarrassed.
(b) He is too scared.
(c) He does not see it as a problem.
(d) He thinks it was his imagination.
2. Where is Mickey Kevin coming home from?
(a) Baseball practise.
(d) Basketball practise.
3. How do Rizzo and Nicolo say each bomb was detonated?
(c) Hot wired.
4. Which building does the message say terrorists will bomb next?
(a) The White House.
(b) The World Trade Center.
(c) The Empire State Building.
(d) The Pentagon.
5. Where do the vets hit Carroll?
(a) The groin.
(b) The head.
(c) The stomach.
(d) The knee caps.
6. What does Trentkamp say he wants to destroy?
(a) The U.S welfare state.
(c) The White House.
(d) The U.S. financial system.
7. What does the doctor say Hudson is learning to control himself under the influence of?
(a) Army training.
8. What is Samantha Hawes' job?
(c) Financial analyst.
9. What does Hudson take from one of the guards?
(a) A grenade.
(b) A gun.
(d) A knife.
10. Whose name will Harry not give up?
(b) Anton Birnbaum.
(c) David Hudson.
(d) Mary Stemkowsky.
11. Who does Caitlin call for information?
12. Who does Hudson say prompted the game he had to play?
(a) Lizard Man.
(b) Snake Man.
(c) Can Man.
(d) Elephant Man.
13. Who does Nicolo and Rizzo work for?
(a) The bomb squad.
(b) The CIA.
(d) The FBI.
14. Where does Carroll wake up?
(a) In his bed.
(b) On a plane.
(c) In a hospital.
(d) On a roof top.
15. What does Monserrat show Harry?
(a) A letter.
(b) A blue cooking pot.
(c) A film.
(d) A red cooking pot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What city does Carroll go to at 9 a.m. the following day?
2. Who leads the meeting Caitlin attends?
3. What kind of accommodation is Hudson staying in?
4. What shoots down Carroll's helicopter?
5. Who leaves New York City at peace with himself?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)