|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anton predict?
(a) A third world war.
(b) The end of western civilization.
(c) Extreme poverty.
(d) An economic collapse.
2. Who does Anton say Monserrat met with?
(a) Russian leaders.
(b) Leaders of the Third World.
(c) Vice President Elliott.
(d) Leaders of the Developing World.
3. Who leaves New York City at peace with himself?
(a) Walter Trentkamp.
(b) Joe Macchio.
(c) Mickey Kevin.
(d) David Hudson.
4. Who does Anton think is involved in Green Band?
(a) The FBI.
(b) President Kearney.
(c) VIce President Elliott.
(d) The Committee of Twelve.
5. What does Trentkamp say he wants to destroy?
(a) The U.S. financial system.
(b) The U.S welfare state.
(d) The White House.
6. What does Mickey Kevin say his father does for a living?
(c) Police officer.
(d) Private eye.
7. Where is Mickey Kevin coming home from?
(a) Basketball practise.
(b) Baseball practise.
8. Where does Hudon say he was in 1971?
(a) La Hoc Noh Prison.
(c) Koomar Prison.
(d) Los Angeles.
9. Who does the cooking pot belong to?
(a) Harry's wife.
10. Who does Carroll overhear arguing?
(a) Trentkamp and Hudson.
(b) Hudson and Caitlin.
(c) Birnbaum and President Kearney.
(d) Birnbaum and Caitlin.
11. What is the title of the confidential papers?
(a) Green Band.
(b) Red Band.
12. Who does President Kearney meet with in Washington?
(a) Vice President Elliott.
(b) A twelve member committee.
(c) David Hudson.
(d) The CIA.
13. What company does Louis Levine say he will purchase?
(a) General Motors.
14. Who does Nicolo and Rizzo work for?
(a) The bomb squad.
(b) The CIA.
(d) The FBI.
15. Who is the first to greet Carroll when he gets home?
(c) Mary K.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Samantha say approached Hudson in Vietnam?
2. Whose role is Anton uncertain about?
3. What group are the veterans members of?
4. What does Billie urge herself not to do?
5. What is Montserrat's real name?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)