|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Carroll wake up?
(a) In a hospital.
(b) In his bed.
(c) On a roof top.
(d) On a plane.
2. What does Trentkamp say he wants to destroy?
(b) The White House.
(c) The U.S. financial system.
(d) The U.S welfare state.
3. Which building does the message say terrorists will bomb next?
(a) The White House.
(b) The Empire State Building.
(c) The World Trade Center.
(d) The Pentagon.
4. What do Carroll and the police pretend to be picking up when they arrive at Fort Monmouth?
(a) Their wives.
(c) Small arms.
(d) Armed vehicles.
5. What is Montserrat's real name?
6. What shoots down Carroll's helicopter?
(a) Military choppers.
(b) Fighter jets.
(c) A tank.
(d) A rocket launcher.
7. What is the second section of the book called?
(a) The Crash.
(b) Angry Vets.
(d) The Black Market.
8. How does Williamson know Hudson?
(a) He was his commanding officer.
(b) He was his school teacher.
(c) He was his sergeant.
(d) He was his best friend.
9. Who leads the meeting Caitlin attends?
(b) Vice President Elliott.
(c) President Kearney.
10. Where is Mickey Kevin coming home from?
(a) Basketball practise.
(d) Baseball practise.
11. What is the title of the confidential papers?
(a) Red Band.
(d) Green Band.
12. Who does Anton say Monserrat met with?
(a) Leaders of the Developing World.
(b) Russian leaders.
(c) Leaders of the Third World.
(d) Vice President Elliott.
13. Why does Mickey not tell anyone he thought someone was following him?
(a) He does not see it as a problem.
(b) He is too embarrassed.
(c) He thinks it was his imagination.
(d) He is too scared.
14. Who does Carroll overhear arguing?
(a) Birnbaum and Caitlin.
(b) Birnbaum and President Kearney.
(c) Trentkamp and Hudson.
(d) Hudson and Caitlin.
15. Where does Carroll meet Colonel Williamson?
(a) The Pentagon.
(b) The World Trade Center.
(c) Camp David.
(d) The White House.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the officials think will provide the missing clue?
2. What company does Louis Levine say he will purchase?
3. What does the doctor say Hudson is learning to control himself under the influence of?
4. Who does Carroll want his children to meet?
5. Who had Hudson's file for more than six hours?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)