|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Carroll's expertise?
(b) The economy.
(c) The military.
2. What is Steve Glickman's nickname?
(a) The Camel.
(b) The Horse.
(c) Mr. Blue.
(d) Mr. Red.
3. What does Carroll show Chevron to force him to cooperate?
(a) A photograph.
(c) A gun.
(d) An arrest warrant.
4. What is Berger the director of?
(b) The CIA.
(c) The FBI.
5. Which of the following cities do Carroll and Caitlin not receive a message from?
6. Who does Carroll say ordered to kill the people in the photographs?
7. What does David ask Billie to tell him?
(a) Who she wroks for.
(b) Something personal.
(c) Her age.
(d) Her feelings for him.
8. What do Alry Simmons and Robert Havens first discover in the Federal Reserve Bank?
(b) A bomb.
(c) Coin machines and bags of coins.
(d) Burnt $1,000 notes.
9. What does Arch Carroll tell the restaurant owner?
(a) That he killed the men by mistake.
(b) That he was using self defence.
(c) That the men he'd shot was a terrorist.
(d) That the men were trying to kill him.
10. What organization is Andronov's one million dollars worth of stolen U.S securities linked to?
(b) Green Band.
(d) The Italian mafia.
11. Which of the following characters does Arch Carroll kill while working under cover as a bag man?
(a) Anton Birnbaum.
(b) Harry Stemkowsky.
(c) Martha Kupchuck.
(d) Hussain Moussa.
12. What takes place at 9:20 a.m December 4th?
(a) Officials suspend trading on Wall Street.
(b) Piers 33 and 34 are bombed.
(c) The President is updated on the situation.
(d) Wall Street is bombed.
13. Who is Francois Monserrat?
(a) The leader of a freelance group.
(b) The head of the FBI.
(c) The leader of a group of Soviets.
(d) Carroll's partner.
14. What does the recording from the terrorists urge the FBI to do?
(a) Evactuate piers 33 and 34.
(b) Evacuate Wall Street.
(c) Evacuate the FBI headquaters.
(d) Pay ransom to the Green Band.
15. Where do the veterans meet to discuss their plans?
(a) Hudson's garage.
(b) A Cafe.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) The train station.
Short Answer Questions
1. What organization sets up a meeting with Carroll in this section?
2. What does Monserrat want the Russians to pay him in?
3. What does Hudson call the man who tortured him in Vietnam?
4. Who was Isabella's lover for two years?
5. What does the dead security guard have around his right arm?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)