|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Manning Rubin's occupation?
(a) Automotive mechanic
(d) Security Guard.
2. Who is Francois Monserrat?
(a) The head of the FBI.
(b) The leader of a freelance group.
(c) The leader of a group of Soviets.
(d) Carroll's partner.
3. What does David Hudson yell at Stemkowsky?
(a) He is going to rust.
(b) He is crazy.
(c) Good job.
(d) He is going to freeze.
4. What is the name of the drug dealer Sommers and Carroll arrest?
(a) Mike Gurner.
(b) Jose Martinez.
(c) Diego Alvarez.
(d) Marcus Davidson.
5. What does the recording from the terrorists urge the FBI to do?
(a) Pay ransom to the Green Band.
(b) Evactuate piers 33 and 34.
(c) Evacuate the FBI headquaters.
(d) Evacuate Wall Street.
6. Who does Hudon want to meet again?
7. What does Carroll discover while questioning the drug dealer?
(a) The dealer is guilty of murder.
(b) The dealer was planning another attack.
(c) The dealer is a part of a terrorist group.
(d) The terroist set the dealer up.
8. Who was Isabella's lover for two years?
9. Which charter gives the order to "Blow it all up?"
(a) Colonel David Hudson.
(b) Sergeant Harry Stemkowsky.
(c) Walter Trentkamp.
(d) Justin Kearney.
10. How did the security guard in the basement die?
(a) He had a heart attack.
(b) He killed himself.
(c) He was shot by terrorists.
(d) He was killed in the blast.
11. Why did some believe that the bomb threat was a hoax?
(a) Because the threat was made from a pay phone.
(b) Because the bomb went off at 6:30 p.m.
(c) Because they have recieved similar threats before.
(d) Because they haven't had any terroist attacks before.
12. What does Trentkamp urge Carroll to keep under control?
(a) His drinking and recklessness.
(b) His family.
(c) His driving.
(d) His work.
13. Who is Carroll dreaming about?
14. What is Colonel David Hudson looking at when he whispers "Boom?"
(a) Sinbad Star Restaurant.
(b) The buildings along Wall Street.
(c) His cab.
(d) A pay phone.
15. What is the name of Caitlin's mentor?
(a) Michael Chevron.
(b) Anton Birnbaum.
(c) Pete Lauren.
(d) Davis Dune.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the boxes that O'Neill passes through customs say is inside them?
2. Who does Carroll want Freddie to tell him about?
3. What does the dead security guard have around his right arm?
4. What do Anton and Caitlin make a list of?
5. What do Carroll and Caitlin talk about?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)