|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes immediate panic on Wall Street?
(a) An explosion.
(b) Officals suspending trading.
(c) An attack on the stock exchange floor.
(d) The stock market crashes.
2. Who needs to see Carroll immediately?
(a) His kids.
(b) Colonel David Hudson.
(c) Walter Trentkamp.
(d) The President.
3. What airport does O'Neil work at?
4. What do the Russians think their purchase could hurt?
(a) The Eastern economy.
(b) Their relations with China.
(c) Their relations with the EU.
(d) The Western economy.
5. What food do Caitlin and Carroll share?
6. What organization is Andronov's one million dollars worth of stolen U.S securities linked to?
(a) Green Band.
(d) The Italian mafia.
7. What did the terrorists do to demonstrate their seriousness?
(a) They detonate a bomb on the NY pier.
(b) They blow up a pay phone.
(c) They blow up the White House.
(d) The attack the FBI.
8. Which charter gives the order to "Blow it all up?"
(a) Walter Trentkamp.
(b) Justin Kearney.
(c) Colonel David Hudson.
(d) Sergeant Harry Stemkowsky.
9. What do the IRA ask Caitlin if she has on her?
(a) A gun.
(b) A tracking device.
(c) A passport.
(d) A microphone.
10. What do the boxes that O'Neill passes through customs say is inside them?
11. What method of transport does the old man use to deliver the message?
(a) A scooter.
(b) A car.
(c) A bicycle.
(d) A motorbike.
12. Who are Alry Simmons and Robert Havens?
(a) New York City TAC patrolmen.
(c) Security guards.
(d) FBI agents.
13. Where do the veterans meet to discuss their plans?
(a) A Cafe.
(b) Hudson's garage.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) The train station.
14. What is Billie's last name?
15. Who does Kuchuck pass the information onto?
(a) A delivery driver.
(b) A barman.
(c) A waiter.
(d) The paper boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carroll discover while questioning the drug dealer?
2. At what location do the terrorists' make their bomb threat from?
3. What intelligence does Kearney say that he's received recently?
4. What gives Harry Stemkowsky a reason to live?
5. What happens to the two Iraqi men that Arch Carroll is watching?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)