|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the security guard in the basement die?
(a) He was killed in the blast.
(b) He killed himself.
(c) He had a heart attack.
(d) He was shot by terrorists.
2. Which are of the following people are not invited to the meeting?
(c) The President.
3. What does Arch Carroll tell the restaurant owner?
(a) That the men he'd shot was a terrorist.
(b) That he was using self defence.
(c) That the men were trying to kill him.
(d) That he killed the men by mistake.
4. What method of transport does the old man use to deliver the message?
(a) A bicycle.
(b) A scooter.
(c) A motorbike.
(d) A car.
5. What's wrong with the computers controlling Wall Street's financial district ?
(a) They don't have enough power.
(b) They have been destroyed.
(c) They are malfunctioning.
(d) They are out-of-date
6. What organization is Andronov's one million dollars worth of stolen U.S securities linked to?
(a) Green Band.
(c) The Italian mafia.
7. Where does Monserrat leave Isabella's dead body?
(a) The dressing room.
(b) The toilet.
(c) The bicycle shop.
(d) The subway.
8. Who has intercepted Pyotr Andronov?
(a) The MI5.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The KGB.
(d) The CIA.
9. Where do Carroll and Caitlin watch the incoming messages?
(a) On a mobile phone.
(b) On a television screen.
(c) On a projector screen.
(d) On a computer screen.
10. Where do Hudson and Billie meet?
(a) A bar.
(b) A supermarket.
(c) A nightclub.
(d) A bistro.
11. What does Carroll tell Freddie he lied about?
(a) His identity.
(b) Setting him free.
(c) Arresting him.
(d) Paying the bill.
12. What does Hudson call the man who tortured him in Vietnam?
(a) Reptile Man.
(b) Fish Man.
(c) Lizard Man.
(d) Snake Man.
13. What does Harry's wife think he is working on?
(a) His French lesson.
(b) His car.
(c) A model airplane.
(d) A business deal.
14. What gives Harry Stemkowsky a reason to live?
(a) His wife.
(b) Green Band.
(c) His job.
(d) His kids.
15. What's the first thing Carroll does when he arrives home?
(a) Cooks dinner.
(b) Takes his sister home.
(c) Takes a hot bath.
(d) Puts his kids to bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Russian version of Camp David?
2. Where is the meeting led by Caitlin held?
3. What is the name of Caitlin's mentor?
4. What do the IRA ask Caitlin if she has on her?
5. What country is Shannon airport in?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)