|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Steve Glickman's nickname?
(a) The Horse.
(b) Mr. Blue.
(c) Mr. Red.
(d) The Camel.
2. Who are Alry Simmons and Robert Havens?
(a) Security guards.
(c) FBI agents.
(d) New York City TAC patrolmen.
3. Who calls the FBI and plays the recording?
(a) Arch Carroll.
(b) Colonel David Hudson.
(c) Walter Trentkamp.
(d) Sergeant Harry Stemkowsky.
4. What is Pauly Melindez nickname?
(a) Mr. Blue.
(b) The Goat.
(c) The Horse.
(d) Mr. Green.
5. What is the name of the Russian version of Camp David?
6. What state does Carroll fly to?
(c) Washington, D.C.
7. What organization is Andronov's one million dollars worth of stolen U.S securities linked to?
(b) Green Band.
(c) The Italian mafia.
8. What airport does O'Neil work at?
9. What is Colonel David Hudson looking at when he whispers "Boom?"
(a) Sinbad Star Restaurant.
(b) The buildings along Wall Street.
(c) A pay phone.
(d) His cab.
10. Who is in Carroll's home when he arrives there?
(a) The President.
(b) His sister.
(c) His wife.
(d) The terrorists.
11. What organization sets up a meeting with Carroll in this section?
(a) The KGB.
(b) Green Band.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The IRA.
12. Which of the following cities do Carroll and Caitlin not receive a message from?
13. Why does O'Neill say he passes the clothes straight through?
(a) They are too tatty.
(b) They are for children.
(c) They are for a good cause.
(d) They have bigger fish to fry.
14. What is Manning Rubin's occupation?
(a) Automotive mechanic
(c) Security Guard.
15. What do Alry Simmons and Robert Havens first discover in the Federal Reserve Bank?
(a) A bomb.
(b) Coin machines and bags of coins.
(c) Burnt $1,000 notes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which are of the following people are not invited to the meeting?
2. Who has intercepted Pyotr Andronov?
3. Which of the following characters is the team leader of the Green band?
4. What happens at 6:30 p.m on December 4th?
5. What does Carroll hand Isabella photographs of?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)