|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has intercepted Pyotr Andronov?
(a) The KGB.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The MI5.
2. Which person do the terrorists first contact?
(a) Walter Trentkamp.
(b) Justin Kearney.
(c) Harry Stemkowsky.
(d) Arch Carroll.
3. Who is in Carroll's home when he arrives there?
(a) His wife.
(b) The terrorists.
(c) His sister.
(d) The President.
4. What European city does Carroll travel to in this chapter?
5. What does Trentkamp urge Carroll to keep under control?
(a) His work.
(b) His driving.
(c) His drinking and recklessness.
(d) His family.
6. What does Francis Nilolo show Catlin as she is leaving the meeting?
(a) An intelligence report.
(b) An unexploded bomb.
(c) A picture of the terrorists.
(d) A video of the terrorists.
7. What do Alry Simmons and Robert Havens find in the basement of the Federal Reserve Bank?
(a) A million dollars worth of silver.
(b) Bags of notes.
(c) One hundred billion dollars worth of gold.
(d) An undetonated bomb.
8. What does Monserrat want the Russians to pay him in?
9. What takes place at 9:20 a.m December 4th?
(a) Officials suspend trading on Wall Street.
(b) Piers 33 and 34 are bombed.
(c) The President is updated on the situation.
(d) Wall Street is bombed.
10. Who gives a television interview in this chapter?
(c) Michael Chevron.
(d) Anton Birnbaum.
11. What does Monserrat kill Isabella with?
(a) A monkey wrench.
(b) A lighter.
(c) A knife.
(d) A gun.
12. Walter Trentkamp makes a point of agreeing with what?
(a) That he believes the terrorists are from Iraq.
(b) That there will be more attacks.
(c) That the attack has earmarks of a paramilitary campaign.
(d) That there is no way of identifying the terrorists.
13. What gives Harry Stemkowsky a reason to live?
(a) Green Band.
(b) His wife.
(c) His job.
(d) His kids.
14. What department store does Isabella go shopping in?
(c) Berdorf's .
15. Where is the meeting led by Caitlin held?
(a) The FBI headquaters.
(b) Camp David
(c) The New York Stock Exchange building
(d) The Federal Reserve Bank.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Carroll catch the drug dealer?
2. What do Carroll and Caitlin talk about?
3. Which of the following characters is the team leader of the Green band?
4. What do Alry Simmons and Robert Havens first discover in the Federal Reserve Bank?
5. Which charter gives the order to "Blow it all up?"
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)