|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What airport does O'Neil work at?
2. Who is in Carroll's home when he arrives there?
(a) The terrorists.
(b) His sister.
(c) The President.
(d) His wife.
3. Which of the following characters does Arch Carroll kill while working under cover as a bag man?
(a) Martha Kupchuck.
(b) Harry Stemkowsky.
(c) Anton Birnbaum.
(d) Hussain Moussa.
4. What does Carroll show Chevron to force him to cooperate?
(b) An arrest warrant.
(c) A gun.
(d) A photograph.
5. What does Monserrat want the Russians to pay him in?
6. What was Caitlin's father forced into?
(c) Buying a car.
7. What was the drug dealer using as a shield when he was arrested?
(a) A serving tray.
(b) A bullet proof vest.
(c) His cook.
(d) His house maid.
8. What did the terrorists do to demonstrate their seriousness?
(a) They blow up the White House.
(b) The attack the FBI.
(c) They blow up a pay phone.
(d) They detonate a bomb on the NY pier.
9. What do Alry Simmons and Robert Havens first discover in the Federal Reserve Bank?
(a) Burnt $1,000 notes.
(b) Coin machines and bags of coins.
(d) A bomb.
10. Who does the President want to turn the investigation over to?
(a) Phil Berger.
(c) Billie Bogan.
(d) David Hudson.
11. Why does O'Neill say he passes the clothes straight through?
(a) They are for a good cause.
(b) They are for children.
(c) They are too tatty.
(d) They have bigger fish to fry.
12. What state does Carroll fly to?
(c) Washington, D.C.
13. What is the name of Caitlin's mentor?
(a) Pete Lauren.
(b) Davis Dune.
(c) Anton Birnbaum.
(d) Michael Chevron.
14. What is Manning Rubin's occupation?
(b) Security Guard.
(d) Automotive mechanic
15. What food do Caitlin and Carroll share?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who boards the train to meet Hudson?
2. Who does Francois Monserrat reportedly work for?
3. How did the security guard in the basement die?
4. What is Caitlin using to find out information about the 1929 stock market crash?
5. What are officials waiting for on the afternoon of December 4th?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)