|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gives a television interview in this chapter?
(b) Michael Chevron.
(c) Anton Birnbaum.
2. What's the first thing Carroll does when he arrives home?
(a) Cooks dinner.
(b) Puts his kids to bed.
(c) Takes a hot bath.
(d) Takes his sister home.
3. What does Hudson call the man who tortured him in Vietnam?
(a) Lizard Man.
(b) Reptile Man.
(c) Snake Man.
(d) Fish Man.
4. At what location do the terrorists' make their bomb threat from?
(a) A payphone at a Walgreen's Drugstore.
(b) Pier 34.
(c) Sinbad Star Restaurant.
(d) Wall Street Financial District.
5. Who does Carroll talk to on the plane ride home?
(b) President Kearney.
6. What airport does O'Neil work at?
7. What is the name of the drug dealer Sommers and Carroll arrest?
(a) Diego Alvarez.
(b) Mike Gurner.
(c) Jose Martinez.
(d) Marcus Davidson.
8. What happens at 6:30 p.m on December 4th?
(a) Wall Street is evacuated.
(b) The Green Band contact the FBI with demands.
(c) Wall Street is bombed.
(d) Piers 33 and 34 is bombed.
9. What does Carroll tell Freddie he lied about?
(a) Arresting him.
(b) Setting him free.
(c) Paying the bill.
(d) His identity.
10. What method of transport does the old man use to deliver the message?
(a) A car.
(b) A bicycle.
(c) A motorbike.
(d) A scooter.
11. Where is the meeting led by Caitlin held?
(a) Camp David
(b) The Federal Reserve Bank.
(c) The New York Stock Exchange building
(d) The FBI headquaters.
12. What do the Russians think their purchase could hurt?
(a) The Western economy.
(b) Their relations with China.
(c) Their relations with the EU.
(d) The Eastern economy.
13. What country does Margarita Kupchuck work for as an Intelligence agent?
14. Who calls a meeting at the end of the chapter?
(a) The President.
15. What causes immediate panic on Wall Street?
(a) An explosion.
(b) The stock market crashes.
(c) Officals suspending trading.
(d) An attack on the stock exchange floor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did some believe that the bomb threat was a hoax?
2. What is Colonel David Hudson looking at when he whispers "Boom?"
3. Who does the President want to turn the investigation over to?
4. Which of the following two characters are ordinance experts?
5. What do Anton and Caitlin make a list of?
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)