|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the terrorists do to demonstrate their seriousness?
(a) They blow up the White House.
(b) The attack the FBI.
(c) They detonate a bomb on the NY pier.
(d) They blow up a pay phone.
2. Where is the meeting led by Caitlin held?
(a) The Federal Reserve Bank.
(b) Camp David
(c) The New York Stock Exchange building
(d) The FBI headquaters.
3. What takes place at 9:20 a.m December 4th?
(a) Officials suspend trading on Wall Street.
(b) Wall Street is bombed.
(c) The President is updated on the situation.
(d) Piers 33 and 34 are bombed.
4. What is the biggest problem facing law enforcement?
(a) They are unsure where the firebomb will take place.
(b) They have no idea who terrorists are.
(c) They are unsure how to stop people from arriving on Wall Street.
(d) They can not meet the terrorists' list of demands.
5. What does Carroll hand Isabella photographs of?
(a) Her Family.
(c) Murder victims.
(d) Her Friends.
6. What organization is Andronov's one million dollars worth of stolen U.S securities linked to?
(b) The Italian mafia.
(c) Green Band.
7. Where do Carroll and Caitlin watch the incoming messages?
(a) On a projector screen.
(b) On a television screen.
(c) On a mobile phone.
(d) On a computer screen.
8. What have the terrorists demanded from the authorities?
9. What is Steve Glickman's nickname?
(a) The Horse.
(b) Mr. Blue.
(c) The Camel.
(d) Mr. Red.
10. What was the drug dealer using as a shield when he was arrested?
(a) A bullet proof vest.
(b) His house maid.
(c) A serving tray.
(d) His cook.
11. What European city does Carroll travel to in this chapter?
12. Which of the following two characters are ordinance experts?
(a) Clint Hurdle and Jimmy Cassio.
(b) Michael Doud and Joe Barreiro.
(c) Harry Stemkowsky and Manning Rubin.
(d) Harold Freedman and David Hudson.
13. What does David ask Billie to tell him?
(a) Her feelings for him.
(b) Something personal.
(c) Her age.
(d) Who she wroks for.
14. Who boards the train to meet Hudson?
(a) Harry Stemkowsky.
(b) Walter Trentkamp.
(c) Laurence Hadford.
(d) Arch Carroll.
15. What's the first thing Carroll does when he arrives home?
(a) Cooks dinner.
(b) Takes a hot bath.
(c) Takes his sister home.
(d) Puts his kids to bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Colonel David Hudson looking at when he whispers "Boom?"
2. Which are of the following people are not invited to the meeting?
3. Who are Alry Simmons and Robert Havens?
4. Where do the veterans meet to discuss their plans?
5. What does Caitlin warn may happen the following day?
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)