|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the meeting led by Caitlin held?
(a) The Federal Reserve Bank.
(b) Camp David
(c) The FBI headquaters.
(d) The New York Stock Exchange building
2. What drink do the Russain officials ask their maid for?
3. What is Berger the director of?
(c) The FBI.
(d) The CIA.
4. How does Carroll catch the drug dealer?
(a) By tackling the dealer to the ground.
(b) By shooting the dealers in the leg.
(c) By ramming the dealers car.
(d) By uses tear gas on him
5. Which of the following characters is the team leader of the Green band?
(a) Michael Doud.
(b) David Hudson.
(c) Joe Barreiro.
(d) Pauly Melindez.
6. Which of the following characters is in a wheel chair?
(a) Colonel David Hudson.
(b) Justin Kearney.
(c) Arch Carroll.
(d) Sergeant Harry Stemkowsky.
7. What country is Shannon airport in?
8. What state does Carroll fly to?
(b) Washington, D.C.
9. Where do Carroll and Caitlin watch the incoming messages?
(a) On a television screen.
(b) On a computer screen.
(c) On a mobile phone.
(d) On a projector screen.
10. Why are Alry Simmons and Robert Havens in the Federal Reserve Bank?
(a) To investigate terrorists.
(b) To examine the building.
(c) To carry out a FBI investigation.
(d) To withdraw money.
11. Who are Alry Simmons and Robert Havens?
(b) Security guards.
(c) FBI agents.
(d) New York City TAC patrolmen.
12. How did the security guard in the basement die?
(a) He had a heart attack.
(b) He was killed in the blast.
(c) He was shot by terrorists.
(d) He killed himself.
13. Who does Francois Monserrat reportedly work for?
(a) The KGB.
(b) Green Band.
(d) The French mafia.
14. What's the first thing Carroll does when he arrives home?
(a) Takes his sister home.
(b) Puts his kids to bed.
(c) Cooks dinner.
(d) Takes a hot bath.
15. What does the dead security guard have around his right arm?
(a) A rope.
(b) A watch.
(c) A leather belt.
(d) A green band.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of vehicle does Carroll say he can organize Isabella to die in?
2. What is Billie's last name?
3. What is the name of the Vietnam prison where David Hudson was tortured in 1971?
4. Who does Carroll say ordered to kill the people in the photographs?
5. What happens at 6:30 p.m on December 4th?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)