|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of vehicle does Carroll say he can organize Isabella to die in?
2. What do Alry Simmons and Robert Havens find in the basement of the Federal Reserve Bank?
(a) An undetonated bomb.
(b) One hundred billion dollars worth of gold.
(c) A million dollars worth of silver.
(d) Bags of notes.
3. What method of transport does the old man use to deliver the message?
(a) A car.
(b) A scooter.
(c) A bicycle.
(d) A motorbike.
4. What is Caitlin using to find out information about the 1929 stock market crash?
(c) The Britannica.
5. What is Colonel David Hudson looking at when he whispers "Boom?"
(a) Sinbad Star Restaurant.
(b) His cab.
(c) The buildings along Wall Street.
(d) A pay phone.
6. Who does Hudon want to meet again?
7. What does Carroll do when the President turns the investigation over to Berger?
(a) He makes a joke.
(b) He offers his support.
(c) He shoots Berger.
(d) He resigns.
8. Who are Alry Simmons and Robert Havens?
(b) New York City TAC patrolmen.
(c) FBI agents.
(d) Security guards.
9. What country is Billie from?
10. Which of the following two characters make up the rifleman-sniper team?
(a) Davey Hale and Thomas O'Neil.
(b) David Hudson and Michael Doud.
(c) Steve Glickman and Pauly Melindez.
(d) Joe Barreiro and Manning Rubin.
11. Who calls the FBI and plays the recording?
(a) Sergeant Harry Stemkowsky.
(b) Colonel David Hudson.
(c) Arch Carroll.
(d) Walter Trentkamp.
12. Where do the IRA want to meet Carroll?
13. What is Steve Glickman's nickname?
(a) The Horse.
(b) Mr. Blue.
(c) The Camel.
(d) Mr. Red.
14. What do Alry Simmons and Robert Havens first discover in the Federal Reserve Bank?
(a) Burnt $1,000 notes.
(c) Coin machines and bags of coins.
(d) A bomb.
15. What does Carroll say will happen to Fred if he does not give him information?
(a) He will be killed.
(b) He will be tortured.
(c) He will be ruined.
(d) He will be arrested.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the biggest problem facing law enforcement?
2. What is the name of the Russian version of Camp David?
3. Who does Kuchuck pass the information onto?
4. What do Anton and Caitlin make a list of?
5. What is Berger the director of?
This section contains 432 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)