|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters does Arch Carroll kill while working under cover as a bag man?
(a) Martha Kupchuck.
(b) Anton Birnbaum.
(c) Harry Stemkowsky.
(d) Hussain Moussa.
2. Where does Monserrat leave Isabella's dead body?
(a) The subway.
(b) The dressing room.
(c) The toilet.
(d) The bicycle shop.
3. What does Hudson call the man who tortured him in Vietnam?
(a) Fish Man.
(b) Snake Man.
(c) Lizard Man.
(d) Reptile Man.
4. What does Francis Nilolo show Catlin as she is leaving the meeting?
(a) An intelligence report.
(b) An unexploded bomb.
(c) A picture of the terrorists.
(d) A video of the terrorists.
5. Walter Trentkamp makes a point of agreeing with what?
(a) That the attack has earmarks of a paramilitary campaign.
(b) That there is no way of identifying the terrorists.
(c) That he believes the terrorists are from Iraq.
(d) That there will be more attacks.
6. What do Alry Simmons and Robert Havens first discover in the Federal Reserve Bank?
(a) Coin machines and bags of coins.
(c) A bomb.
(d) Burnt $1,000 notes.
7. Where do the veterans meet to discuss their plans?
(a) Hudson's garage.
(b) The train station.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A Cafe.
8. What have the terrorists demanded from the authorities?
9. Who gives a television interview in this chapter?
(a) Michael Chevron.
(b) Anton Birnbaum.
10. What country does Margarita Kupchuck work for as an Intelligence agent?
11. Who is Carroll dreaming about?
12. What is Billie's last name?
13. What does Caitlin warn may happen the following day?
(a) A power outage.
(b) Another explosion.
(c) A market panic.
(d) A terrorist attack.
14. What's wrong with the computers controlling Wall Street's financial district ?
(a) They are out-of-date
(b) They have been destroyed.
(c) They don't have enough power.
(d) They are malfunctioning.
15. What does Carroll hand Isabella photographs of?
(a) Her Friends.
(b) Murder victims.
(d) Her Family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Pauly Melindez nickname?
2. What do Carroll and Caitlin talk about?
3. What did the terrorists do to demonstrate their seriousness?
4. Who has intercepted Pyotr Andronov?
5. What causes immediate panic on Wall Street?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)