|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What intelligence does Kearney say that he's received recently?
(a) A Terrorist plan to attack the white house.
(b) A mid-Eastern group plan to induce panic on the stock market.
(c) There will be another terrorist attack in the near future.
(d) The bombing was funded by Iraq.
2. Who does Kuchuck pass the information onto?
(a) A delivery driver.
(b) A waiter.
(c) A barman.
(d) The paper boy.
3. What's the first thing Carroll does when he arrives home?
(a) Cooks dinner.
(b) Puts his kids to bed.
(c) Takes his sister home.
(d) Takes a hot bath.
4. What does David Hudson yell at Stemkowsky?
(a) He is going to rust.
(b) He is going to freeze.
(c) He is crazy.
(d) Good job.
5. What does Carroll hand Isabella photographs of?
(a) Murder victims.
(c) Her Family.
(d) Her Friends.
6. What was the name of Carroll's wife?
7. What takes place at 9:20 a.m December 4th?
(a) Piers 33 and 34 are bombed.
(b) Wall Street is bombed.
(c) Officials suspend trading on Wall Street.
(d) The President is updated on the situation.
8. What does Carroll show Chevron to force him to cooperate?
(a) An arrest warrant.
(b) A gun.
(c) A photograph.
9. What is Colonel David Hudson looking at when he whispers "Boom?"
(a) Sinbad Star Restaurant.
(b) The buildings along Wall Street.
(c) A pay phone.
(d) His cab.
10. Which charter gives the order to "Blow it all up?"
(a) Walter Trentkamp.
(b) Colonel David Hudson.
(c) Sergeant Harry Stemkowsky.
(d) Justin Kearney.
11. What is the name of the Vietnam prison where David Hudson was tortured in 1971?
(a) Long Binh.
(b) La Hoc Noh.
(c) Hanoi Hilton.
(d) Con Son Island.
12. What do Alry Simmons and Robert Havens first discover in the Federal Reserve Bank?
(a) Burnt $1,000 notes.
(c) A bomb.
(d) Coin machines and bags of coins.
13. Who has intercepted Pyotr Andronov?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The KGB.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The MI5.
14. Where do the veterans meet to discuss their plans?
(a) The train station.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A Cafe.
(d) Hudson's garage.
15. What country is Billie from?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did some believe that the bomb threat was a hoax?
2. What country does Margarita Kupchuck work for as an Intelligence agent?
3. What does Carroll do when the President turns the investigation over to Berger?
4. What does David ask Billie to tell him?
5. What does the dead security guard have around his right arm?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)