|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Arch Carroll tell the restaurant owner?
(a) That the men were trying to kill him.
(b) That he was using self defence.
(c) That the men he'd shot was a terrorist.
(d) That he killed the men by mistake.
2. What was Caitlin's father forced into?
(c) Buying a car.
3. What do the Russians think their purchase could hurt?
(a) Their relations with the EU.
(b) Their relations with China.
(c) The Western economy.
(d) The Eastern economy.
4. Who is in Carroll's home when he arrives there?
(a) The terrorists.
(b) His sister.
(c) The President.
(d) His wife.
5. What does Monserrat kill Isabella with?
(a) A monkey wrench.
(b) A gun.
(c) A lighter.
(d) A knife.
6. What do the IRA ask Caitlin if she has on her?
(a) A microphone.
(b) A gun.
(c) A passport.
(d) A tracking device.
7. What department store does Isabella go shopping in?
(d) Berdorf's .
8. What is Colonel David Hudson looking at when he whispers "Boom?"
(a) Sinbad Star Restaurant.
(b) His cab.
(c) A pay phone.
(d) The buildings along Wall Street.
9. What do Alry Simmons and Robert Havens find in the basement of the Federal Reserve Bank?
(a) One hundred billion dollars worth of gold.
(b) Bags of notes.
(c) A million dollars worth of silver.
(d) An undetonated bomb.
10. What does Carroll do when the President turns the investigation over to Berger?
(a) He resigns.
(b) He offers his support.
(c) He makes a joke.
(d) He shoots Berger.
11. What was the name of Carroll's wife?
12. Who does the President want to turn the investigation over to?
(a) David Hudson.
(c) Phil Berger.
(d) Billie Bogan.
13. Which of the following characters is in a wheel chair?
(a) Sergeant Harry Stemkowsky.
(b) Justin Kearney.
(c) Arch Carroll.
(d) Colonel David Hudson.
14. Who calls the FBI and plays the recording?
(a) Arch Carroll.
(b) Colonel David Hudson.
(c) Walter Trentkamp.
(d) Sergeant Harry Stemkowsky.
15. What organization is Andronov's one million dollars worth of stolen U.S securities linked to?
(b) Green Band.
(d) The Italian mafia.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the security guard in the basement die?
2. What is Pauly Melindez nickname?
3. Which are of the following people are not invited to the meeting?
4. What does the dead security guard have around his right arm?
5. Which of the following characters is the team leader of the Green band?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)