|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who needs to see Carroll immediately?
(a) The President.
(b) Colonel David Hudson.
(c) His kids.
(d) Walter Trentkamp.
2. What does Carroll show Chevron to force him to cooperate?
(a) A gun.
(b) An arrest warrant.
(c) A photograph.
3. Who does Kuchuck pass the information onto?
(a) A delivery driver.
(b) A waiter.
(c) The paper boy.
(d) A barman.
4. What are officials waiting for on the afternoon of December 4th?
(a) A bomb to go off.
(b) An attack of FBI headquaters.
(c) A call from the president.
(d) A list of demands from the terrorists.
5. What method of transport does the old man use to deliver the message?
(a) A car.
(b) A bicycle.
(c) A scooter.
(d) A motorbike.
6. What country is Billie from?
7. Which of the following characters is in a wheel chair?
(a) Sergeant Harry Stemkowsky.
(b) Justin Kearney.
(c) Arch Carroll.
(d) Colonel David Hudson.
8. Where do Hudson and Billie meet?
(a) A bar.
(b) A bistro.
(c) A supermarket.
(d) A nightclub.
9. What did the terrorists do to demonstrate their seriousness?
(a) They blow up a pay phone.
(b) They blow up the White House.
(c) The attack the FBI.
(d) They detonate a bomb on the NY pier.
10. What does Carroll tell Freddie he lied about?
(a) Setting him free.
(b) His identity.
(c) Paying the bill.
(d) Arresting him.
11. What do the Russians think their purchase could hurt?
(a) The Western economy.
(b) The Eastern economy.
(c) Their relations with China.
(d) Their relations with the EU.
12. Why are Alry Simmons and Robert Havens in the Federal Reserve Bank?
(a) To investigate terrorists.
(b) To examine the building.
(c) To carry out a FBI investigation.
(d) To withdraw money.
13. Why did some believe that the bomb threat was a hoax?
(a) Because they have recieved similar threats before.
(b) Because the bomb went off at 6:30 p.m.
(c) Because they haven't had any terroist attacks before.
(d) Because the threat was made from a pay phone.
14. Who are Alry Simmons and Robert Havens?
(a) New York City TAC patrolmen.
(b) FBI agents.
(d) Security guards.
15. What is the name of the Vietnam prison where David Hudson was tortured in 1971?
(a) Hanoi Hilton.
(b) La Hoc Noh.
(c) Con Son Island.
(d) Long Binh.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which charter gives the order to "Blow it all up?"
2. How did the security guard in the basement die?
3. Who is Carroll dreaming about?
4. Which of the following two characters make up the rifleman-sniper team?
5. Who does Carroll want Freddie to tell him about?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)