|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the biggest problem facing law enforcement?
(a) They are unsure how to stop people from arriving on Wall Street.
(b) They have no idea who terrorists are.
(c) They are unsure where the firebomb will take place.
(d) They can not meet the terrorists' list of demands.
2. What gives Harry Stemkowsky a reason to live?
(a) Green Band.
(b) His wife.
(c) His kids.
(d) His job.
3. What organization is Andronov's one million dollars worth of stolen U.S securities linked to?
(a) Green Band.
(d) The Italian mafia.
4. What's the first thing Carroll does when he arrives home?
(a) Puts his kids to bed.
(b) Takes his sister home.
(c) Takes a hot bath.
(d) Cooks dinner.
5. What is Pauly Melindez nickname?
(a) The Goat.
(b) Mr. Green.
(c) Mr. Blue.
(d) The Horse.
6. What are officials waiting for on the afternoon of December 4th?
(a) An attack of FBI headquaters.
(b) A call from the president.
(c) A list of demands from the terrorists.
(d) A bomb to go off.
7. What do Alry Simmons and Robert Havens first discover in the Federal Reserve Bank?
(a) Coin machines and bags of coins.
(b) A bomb.
(d) Burnt $1,000 notes.
8. Who does the President want to turn the investigation over to?
(a) David Hudson.
(b) Phil Berger.
(c) Billie Bogan.
9. Why did some believe that the bomb threat was a hoax?
(a) Because they haven't had any terroist attacks before.
(b) Because they have recieved similar threats before.
(c) Because the bomb went off at 6:30 p.m.
(d) Because the threat was made from a pay phone.
10. What is Manning Rubin's occupation?
(b) Automotive mechanic
(d) Security Guard.
11. Where do the veterans meet to discuss their plans?
(a) The train station.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) Hudson's garage.
(d) A Cafe.
12. What does Carroll discover while questioning the drug dealer?
(a) The dealer is a part of a terrorist group.
(b) The dealer is guilty of murder.
(c) The dealer was planning another attack.
(d) The terroist set the dealer up.
13. Where is Carroll on the morning of December 9?
(a) Las Vegas.
(d) New York.
14. Who does Carroll want Freddie to tell him about?
(a) Jack Hotchkiss.
(b) Michael Chevron.
(c) Anton Birnbaum.
(d) Davis Love.
15. What organization sets up a meeting with Carroll in this section?
(a) The IRA.
(b) The KGB.
(c) The FBI.
(d) Green Band.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the drug dealer Sommers and Carroll arrest?
2. Who has intercepted Pyotr Andronov?
3. What have the terrorists demanded from the authorities?
4. Which charter gives the order to "Blow it all up?"
5. What is the name of the Vietnam prison where David Hudson was tortured in 1971?
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)