|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gives a television interview in this chapter?
(b) Michael Chevron.
(c) Anton Birnbaum.
2. Where is the meeting led by Caitlin held?
(a) The Federal Reserve Bank.
(b) The FBI headquaters.
(c) The New York Stock Exchange building
(d) Camp David
3. What do Alry Simmons and Robert Havens find in the basement of the Federal Reserve Bank?
(a) An undetonated bomb.
(b) Bags of notes.
(c) One hundred billion dollars worth of gold.
(d) A million dollars worth of silver.
4. What is the name of the Vietnam prison where David Hudson was tortured in 1971?
(a) Long Binh.
(b) Con Son Island.
(c) Hanoi Hilton.
(d) La Hoc Noh.
5. What does Carroll do when the President turns the investigation over to Berger?
(a) He shoots Berger.
(b) He resigns.
(c) He makes a joke.
(d) He offers his support.
6. Who are Alry Simmons and Robert Havens?
(a) FBI agents.
(c) Security guards.
(d) New York City TAC patrolmen.
7. What is the name of the drug dealer Sommers and Carroll arrest?
(a) Mike Gurner.
(b) Marcus Davidson.
(c) Diego Alvarez.
(d) Jose Martinez.
8. Where is Carroll on the morning of December 9?
(b) New York.
(c) Las Vegas.
9. What do the boxes that O'Neill passes through customs say is inside them?
10. What organization is Andronov's one million dollars worth of stolen U.S securities linked to?
(c) The Italian mafia.
(d) Green Band.
11. Which of the following two characters are ordinance experts?
(a) Clint Hurdle and Jimmy Cassio.
(b) Harold Freedman and David Hudson.
(c) Harry Stemkowsky and Manning Rubin.
(d) Michael Doud and Joe Barreiro.
12. Who has intercepted Pyotr Andronov?
(a) The KGB.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The MI5.
(d) The CIA.
13. Why does O'Neill say he passes the clothes straight through?
(a) They are for children.
(b) They are for a good cause.
(c) They have bigger fish to fry.
(d) They are too tatty.
14. What is Hussain Moussa's other wise know as?
(a) The Lebanese butcher.
(b) The Lizard man.
(c) The holy one.
(d) The Enemy.
15. What is Berger the director of?
(a) The CIA.
(d) The FBI.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Pauly Melindez nickname?
2. What food do Caitlin and Carroll share?
3. What are officials waiting for on the afternoon of December 4th?
4. What is the name of the Russian version of Camp David?
5. What is Colonel David Hudson looking at when he whispers "Boom?"
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)