|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Russians think their purchase could hurt?
(a) Their relations with China.
(b) Their relations with the EU.
(c) The Western economy.
(d) The Eastern economy.
2. What kind of vehicle does Carroll say he can organize Isabella to die in?
3. What airport does O'Neil work at?
4. What does Trentkamp urge Carroll to keep under control?
(a) His driving.
(b) His family.
(c) His drinking and recklessness.
(d) His work.
5. What is Steve Glickman's nickname?
(a) The Horse.
(b) The Camel.
(c) Mr. Blue.
(d) Mr. Red.
6. What does Hudson call the man who tortured him in Vietnam?
(a) Snake Man.
(b) Lizard Man.
(c) Fish Man.
(d) Reptile Man.
7. Where do the veterans meet to discuss their plans?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A Cafe.
(c) Hudson's garage.
(d) The train station.
8. Who does Hudon want to meet again?
9. What does Carroll hand Isabella photographs of?
(b) Her Friends.
(c) Murder victims.
(d) Her Family.
10. What takes place at 9:20 a.m December 4th?
(a) The President is updated on the situation.
(b) Wall Street is bombed.
(c) Officials suspend trading on Wall Street.
(d) Piers 33 and 34 are bombed.
11. What do Anton and Caitlin make a list of?
(a) Businessmen who fought in Vietnam.
(b) People who have a vendetta against the President.
(c) Vietnam Vets in New York.
(d) People who have benefited from the crash.
12. Why are Alry Simmons and Robert Havens in the Federal Reserve Bank?
(a) To examine the building.
(b) To investigate terrorists.
(c) To carry out a FBI investigation.
(d) To withdraw money.
13. What was Caitlin's father forced into?
(a) Buying a car.
14. What food do Caitlin and Carroll share?
15. Who is in Carroll's home when he arrives there?
(a) The President.
(b) The terrorists.
(c) His sister.
(d) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carroll tell Freddie he lied about?
2. What is Colonel David Hudson looking at when he whispers "Boom?"
3. Which of the following cities do Carroll and Caitlin not receive a message from?
4. What country is Billie from?
5. What does Carroll do when the President turns the investigation over to Berger?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)