Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls a meeting at the end of the chapter?
(d) The President.
2. What do Anton and Caitlin make a list of?
(a) People who have a vendetta against the President.
(b) People who have benefited from the crash.
(c) Vietnam Vets in New York.
(d) Businessmen who fought in Vietnam.
3. What organization sets up a meeting with Carroll in this section?
(a) The FBI.
(b) Green Band.
(c) The KGB.
(d) The IRA.
4. Which are of the following people are not invited to the meeting?
(b) The President.
5. Who does Francois Monserrat reportedly work for?
(a) The KGB.
(b) Green Band.
(d) The French mafia.
6. Who are Alry Simmons and Robert Havens?
(b) Security guards.
(c) New York City TAC patrolmen.
(d) FBI agents.
7. What country is Shannon airport in?
8. What European city does Carroll travel to in this chapter?
9. What is Manning Rubin's occupation?
(b) Automotive mechanic
(c) Security Guard.
10. At what location do the terrorists' make their bomb threat from?
(a) A payphone at a Walgreen's Drugstore.
(b) Sinbad Star Restaurant.
(c) Pier 34.
(d) Wall Street Financial District.
11. What was the drug dealer using as a shield when he was arrested?
(a) A bullet proof vest.
(b) His cook.
(c) A serving tray.
(d) His house maid.
12. What does the recording from the terrorists urge the FBI to do?
(a) Evacuate Wall Street.
(b) Evacuate the FBI headquaters.
(c) Evactuate piers 33 and 34.
(d) Pay ransom to the Green Band.
13. Who is Francois Monserrat?
(a) Carroll's partner.
(b) The head of the FBI.
(c) The leader of a freelance group.
(d) The leader of a group of Soviets.
14. Where is the meeting led by Caitlin held?
(a) The Federal Reserve Bank.
(b) The FBI headquaters.
(c) The New York Stock Exchange building
(d) Camp David
15. What is Billie's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Hudon want to meet again?
2. What happens to the two Iraqi men that Arch Carroll is watching?
3. Where do the IRA want to meet Carroll?
4. What does David ask Billie to tell him?
5. What country does Margarita Kupchuck work for as an Intelligence agent?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)