|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David Hudson yell at Stemkowsky?
(a) He is going to rust.
(b) Good job.
(c) He is crazy.
(d) He is going to freeze.
2. Who boards the train to meet Hudson?
(a) Laurence Hadford.
(b) Harry Stemkowsky.
(c) Walter Trentkamp.
(d) Arch Carroll.
3. What does Monserrat want the Russians to pay him in?
4. What is the biggest problem facing law enforcement?
(a) They can not meet the terrorists' list of demands.
(b) They are unsure where the firebomb will take place.
(c) They are unsure how to stop people from arriving on Wall Street.
(d) They have no idea who terrorists are.
5. What do Carroll and Caitlin talk about?
(b) Their future.
(d) Their past.
6. Who does Francois Monserrat reportedly work for?
(b) The French mafia.
(c) The KGB.
(d) Green Band.
7. What does Carroll do when the President turns the investigation over to Berger?
(a) He offers his support.
(b) He resigns.
(c) He shoots Berger.
(d) He makes a joke.
8. What does Hudson call the man who tortured him in Vietnam?
(a) Reptile Man.
(b) Lizard Man.
(c) Fish Man.
(d) Snake Man.
9. What does Monserrat kill Isabella with?
(a) A monkey wrench.
(b) A lighter.
(c) A gun.
(d) A knife.
10. Where is Carroll on the morning of December 9?
(b) Las Vegas.
(d) New York.
11. Why did some believe that the bomb threat was a hoax?
(a) Because the threat was made from a pay phone.
(b) Because they have recieved similar threats before.
(c) Because the bomb went off at 6:30 p.m.
(d) Because they haven't had any terroist attacks before.
12. What is the name of Caitlin's mentor?
(a) Michael Chevron.
(b) Pete Lauren.
(c) Anton Birnbaum.
(d) Davis Dune.
13. What happens at 6:30 p.m on December 4th?
(a) The Green Band contact the FBI with demands.
(b) Piers 33 and 34 is bombed.
(c) Wall Street is evacuated.
(d) Wall Street is bombed.
14. What method of transport does the old man use to deliver the message?
(a) A motorbike.
(b) A scooter.
(c) A car.
(d) A bicycle.
15. What does Trentkamp urge Carroll to keep under control?
(a) His driving.
(b) His drinking and recklessness.
(c) His work.
(d) His family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Anton and Caitlin make a list of?
2. What organization is Andronov's one million dollars worth of stolen U.S securities linked to?
3. What state does Carroll fly to?
4. What is Caitlin using to find out information about the 1929 stock market crash?
5. Who needs to see Carroll immediately?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)