|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What department store does Isabella go shopping in?
(a) Berdorf's .
2. What is the name of the Russian version of Camp David?
3. What is Carroll's expertise?
(a) The military.
(d) The economy.
4. What happens to the two Iraqi men that Arch Carroll is watching?
(a) They escape in a cab.
(b) They are killed.
(c) They attack Wall Street.
(d) They are wounded but stay alive.
5. What was Caitlin's father forced into?
(d) Buying a car.
6. How does Carroll catch the drug dealer?
(a) By uses tear gas on him
(b) By ramming the dealers car.
(c) By shooting the dealers in the leg.
(d) By tackling the dealer to the ground.
7. Where do Hudson and Billie meet?
(a) A bar.
(b) A bistro.
(c) A nightclub.
(d) A supermarket.
8. Who does Francois Monserrat reportedly work for?
(a) Green Band.
(b) The KGB.
(c) The French mafia.
9. What is Berger the director of?
(b) The CIA.
(d) The FBI.
10. What happens at 6:30 p.m on December 4th?
(a) Piers 33 and 34 is bombed.
(b) Wall Street is evacuated.
(c) The Green Band contact the FBI with demands.
(d) Wall Street is bombed.
11. What organization sets up a meeting with Carroll in this section?
(a) The KGB.
(b) The FBI.
(c) Green Band.
(d) The IRA.
12. What do the IRA ask Caitlin if she has on her?
(a) A gun.
(b) A microphone.
(c) A tracking device.
(d) A passport.
13. What does Arch Carroll tell the restaurant owner?
(a) That he killed the men by mistake.
(b) That the men he'd shot was a terrorist.
(c) That he was using self defence.
(d) That the men were trying to kill him.
14. Why did some believe that the bomb threat was a hoax?
(a) Because they haven't had any terroist attacks before.
(b) Because they have recieved similar threats before.
(c) Because the threat was made from a pay phone.
(d) Because the bomb went off at 6:30 p.m.
15. What does Carroll say will happen to Fred if he does not give him information?
(a) He will be ruined.
(b) He will be arrested.
(c) He will be tortured.
(d) He will be killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caitlin warn may happen the following day?
2. What does the recording from the terrorists urge the FBI to do?
3. What is Steve Glickman's nickname?
4. Where do the veterans meet to discuss their plans?
5. What do Carroll and Caitlin talk about?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)