|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following cities do Carroll and Caitlin not receive a message from?
2. What food do Caitlin and Carroll share?
3. What takes place at 9:20 a.m December 4th?
(a) Piers 33 and 34 are bombed.
(b) The President is updated on the situation.
(c) Wall Street is bombed.
(d) Officials suspend trading on Wall Street.
4. Where is Carroll on the morning of December 9?
(c) New York.
(d) Las Vegas.
5. What do Alry Simmons and Robert Havens first discover in the Federal Reserve Bank?
(b) A bomb.
(c) Coin machines and bags of coins.
(d) Burnt $1,000 notes.
6. What does David ask Billie to tell him?
(a) Something personal.
(b) Her age.
(c) Her feelings for him.
(d) Who she wroks for.
7. Who is Carroll dreaming about?
8. Who does Hudon want to meet again?
9. What did the terrorists do to demonstrate their seriousness?
(a) They blow up a pay phone.
(b) They detonate a bomb on the NY pier.
(c) They blow up the White House.
(d) The attack the FBI.
10. What's the first thing Carroll does when he arrives home?
(a) Takes a hot bath.
(b) Cooks dinner.
(c) Puts his kids to bed.
(d) Takes his sister home.
11. What does Francis Nilolo show Catlin as she is leaving the meeting?
(a) An intelligence report.
(b) A picture of the terrorists.
(c) A video of the terrorists.
(d) An unexploded bomb.
12. Walter Trentkamp makes a point of agreeing with what?
(a) That there is no way of identifying the terrorists.
(b) That he believes the terrorists are from Iraq.
(c) That the attack has earmarks of a paramilitary campaign.
(d) That there will be more attacks.
13. What does Carroll tell Freddie he lied about?
(a) His identity.
(b) Setting him free.
(c) Paying the bill.
(d) Arresting him.
14. Who does Kuchuck pass the information onto?
(a) A delivery driver.
(b) A barman.
(c) The paper boy.
(d) A waiter.
15. What does Carroll hand Isabella photographs of?
(a) Murder victims.
(b) Her Friends.
(c) Her Family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Colonel David Hudson looking at when he whispers "Boom?"
2. What European city does Carroll travel to in this chapter?
3. What's wrong with the computers controlling Wall Street's financial district ?
4. Where does Monserrat leave Isabella's dead body?
5. Who calls the FBI and plays the recording?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)