|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Anton and Caitlin make a list of?
(a) People who have a vendetta against the President.
(b) Vietnam Vets in New York.
(c) Businessmen who fought in Vietnam.
(d) People who have benefited from the crash.
2. What is Carroll's expertise?
(a) The military.
(b) The economy.
3. What is the name of the drug dealer Sommers and Carroll arrest?
(a) Marcus Davidson.
(b) Jose Martinez.
(c) Diego Alvarez.
(d) Mike Gurner.
4. What do the IRA ask Caitlin if she has on her?
(a) A passport.
(b) A tracking device.
(c) A gun.
(d) A microphone.
5. Who needs to see Carroll immediately?
(a) Colonel David Hudson.
(b) His kids.
(c) The President.
(d) Walter Trentkamp.
6. Why did some believe that the bomb threat was a hoax?
(a) Because the bomb went off at 6:30 p.m.
(b) Because the threat was made from a pay phone.
(c) Because they have recieved similar threats before.
(d) Because they haven't had any terroist attacks before.
7. Where do Carroll and Caitlin watch the incoming messages?
(a) On a mobile phone.
(b) On a projector screen.
(c) On a computer screen.
(d) On a television screen.
8. Who calls the FBI and plays the recording?
(a) Colonel David Hudson.
(b) Walter Trentkamp.
(c) Sergeant Harry Stemkowsky.
(d) Arch Carroll.
9. What does Carroll discover while questioning the drug dealer?
(a) The dealer is guilty of murder.
(b) The dealer was planning another attack.
(c) The dealer is a part of a terrorist group.
(d) The terroist set the dealer up.
10. Where do the IRA want to meet Carroll?
11. What European city does Carroll travel to in this chapter?
12. What does Francis Nilolo show Catlin as she is leaving the meeting?
(a) An unexploded bomb.
(b) An intelligence report.
(c) A picture of the terrorists.
(d) A video of the terrorists.
13. What does Hudson call the man who tortured him in Vietnam?
(a) Reptile Man.
(b) Snake Man.
(c) Lizard Man.
(d) Fish Man.
14. What method of transport does the old man use to deliver the message?
(a) A motorbike.
(b) A bicycle.
(c) A car.
(d) A scooter.
15. What country is Shannon airport in?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the President want to turn the investigation over to?
2. Who is Carroll dreaming about?
3. What kind of vehicle does Carroll say he can organize Isabella to die in?
4. Where is the meeting led by Caitlin held?
5. Who boards the train to meet Hudson?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)