|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carroll discover while questioning the drug dealer?
(a) The dealer is a part of a terrorist group.
(b) The dealer was planning another attack.
(c) The dealer is guilty of murder.
(d) The terroist set the dealer up.
2. What does Trentkamp urge Carroll to keep under control?
(a) His family.
(b) His driving.
(c) His drinking and recklessness.
(d) His work.
3. What do the Russians think their purchase could hurt?
(a) The Western economy.
(b) The Eastern economy.
(c) Their relations with China.
(d) Their relations with the EU.
4. Who does the President want to turn the investigation over to?
(b) Phil Berger.
(c) Billie Bogan.
(d) David Hudson.
5. Where do the veterans meet to discuss their plans?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) The train station.
(c) A Cafe.
(d) Hudson's garage.
6. What does Carroll say will happen to Fred if he does not give him information?
(a) He will be ruined.
(b) He will be killed.
(c) He will be arrested.
(d) He will be tortured.
7. What country is Billie from?
8. What is Pauly Melindez nickname?
(a) Mr. Green.
(b) Mr. Blue.
(c) The Goat.
(d) The Horse.
9. What does David Hudson yell at Stemkowsky?
(a) He is going to rust.
(b) He is crazy.
(c) Good job.
(d) He is going to freeze.
10. What does Arch Carroll tell the restaurant owner?
(a) That the men he'd shot was a terrorist.
(b) That the men were trying to kill him.
(c) That he was using self defence.
(d) That he killed the men by mistake.
11. What is the name of Caitlin's mentor?
(a) Anton Birnbaum.
(b) Davis Dune.
(c) Pete Lauren.
(d) Michael Chevron.
12. Who has intercepted Pyotr Andronov?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The KGB.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The MI5.
13. What is Caitlin using to find out information about the 1929 stock market crash?
(b) The Britannica.
14. Which of the following two characters are ordinance experts?
(a) Harry Stemkowsky and Manning Rubin.
(b) Clint Hurdle and Jimmy Cassio.
(c) Michael Doud and Joe Barreiro.
(d) Harold Freedman and David Hudson.
15. What did the terrorists do to demonstrate their seriousness?
(a) They blow up a pay phone.
(b) They detonate a bomb on the NY pier.
(c) They blow up the White House.
(d) The attack the FBI.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carroll tell Freddie he lied about?
2. Which of the following characters is in a wheel chair?
3. What do Anton and Caitlin make a list of?
4. What's wrong with the computers controlling Wall Street's financial district ?
5. What does Carroll do when the President turns the investigation over to Berger?
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)