|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Carroll and Caitlin watch the incoming messages?
(a) On a mobile phone.
(b) On a projector screen.
(c) On a television screen.
(d) On a computer screen.
2. What is the biggest problem facing law enforcement?
(a) They are unsure where the firebomb will take place.
(b) They have no idea who terrorists are.
(c) They are unsure how to stop people from arriving on Wall Street.
(d) They can not meet the terrorists' list of demands.
3. What does Francis Nilolo show Catlin as she is leaving the meeting?
(a) An unexploded bomb.
(b) An intelligence report.
(c) A video of the terrorists.
(d) A picture of the terrorists.
4. What department store does Isabella go shopping in?
(a) Berdorf's .
5. Who has intercepted Pyotr Andronov?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The KGB.
(c) The MI5.
(d) The CIA.
6. Who does Carroll talk to on the plane ride home?
(c) President Kearney.
7. What does Carroll hand Isabella photographs of?
(a) Murder victims.
(b) Her Friends.
(c) Her Family.
8. Who was Isabella's lover for two years?
9. Who does Carroll say ordered to kill the people in the photographs?
10. Who are Alry Simmons and Robert Havens?
(a) FBI agents.
(c) New York City TAC patrolmen.
(d) Security guards.
11. What food do Caitlin and Carroll share?
12. Who does Carroll want Freddie to tell him about?
(a) Davis Love.
(b) Jack Hotchkiss.
(c) Michael Chevron.
(d) Anton Birnbaum.
13. What happens to the two Iraqi men that Arch Carroll is watching?
(a) They escape in a cab.
(b) They are killed.
(c) They attack Wall Street.
(d) They are wounded but stay alive.
14. What state does Carroll fly to?
(b) Washington, D.C.
15. Who needs to see Carroll immediately?
(a) The President.
(b) Colonel David Hudson.
(c) Walter Trentkamp.
(d) His kids.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of vehicle does Carroll say he can organize Isabella to die in?
2. What do the Russians think their purchase could hurt?
3. Who does Hudon want to meet again?
4. What is the name of Caitlin's mentor?
5. What does Monserrat want the Russians to pay him in?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)