|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Isabella Marqueza yell for?
(a) Her dog.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her lawyer.
(d) Her husband.
2. What is the name of the drug dealer Sommers and Carroll arrest?
(a) Marcus Davidson.
(b) Jose Martinez.
(c) Diego Alvarez.
(d) Mike Gurner.
3. What method of transport does the old man use to deliver the message?
(a) A bicycle.
(b) A motorbike.
(c) A scooter.
(d) A car.
4. At what location do the terrorists' make their bomb threat from?
(a) A payphone at a Walgreen's Drugstore.
(b) Pier 34.
(c) Wall Street Financial District.
(d) Sinbad Star Restaurant.
5. Which of the following characters is in a wheel chair?
(a) Sergeant Harry Stemkowsky.
(b) Colonel David Hudson.
(c) Arch Carroll.
(d) Justin Kearney.
6. Why are Alry Simmons and Robert Havens in the Federal Reserve Bank?
(a) To carry out a FBI investigation.
(b) To examine the building.
(c) To withdraw money.
(d) To investigate terrorists.
7. What intelligence does Kearney say that he's received recently?
(a) A mid-Eastern group plan to induce panic on the stock market.
(b) There will be another terrorist attack in the near future.
(c) A Terrorist plan to attack the white house.
(d) The bombing was funded by Iraq.
8. What is Manning Rubin's occupation?
(a) Security Guard.
(d) Automotive mechanic
9. What airport does O'Neil work at?
10. Who are Alry Simmons and Robert Havens?
(b) New York City TAC patrolmen.
(c) FBI agents.
(d) Security guards.
11. Who does Kuchuck pass the information onto?
(a) The paper boy.
(b) A barman.
(c) A waiter.
(d) A delivery driver.
12. What does Carroll show Chevron to force him to cooperate?
(b) A gun.
(c) An arrest warrant.
(d) A photograph.
13. What is the name of the Russian version of Camp David?
14. What European city does Carroll travel to in this chapter?
15. Where do the IRA want to meet Carroll?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Carroll and Caitlin talk about?
2. What do Alry Simmons and Robert Havens first discover in the Federal Reserve Bank?
3. Who does the President want to turn the investigation over to?
4. Where is the meeting led by Caitlin held?
5. What does Carroll discover while questioning the drug dealer?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)