|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Monserrat leave Isabella's dead body?
(a) The dressing room.
(b) The bicycle shop.
(c) The subway.
(d) The toilet.
2. Who is Carroll dreaming about?
3. What is the biggest problem facing law enforcement?
(a) They are unsure how to stop people from arriving on Wall Street.
(b) They are unsure where the firebomb will take place.
(c) They have no idea who terrorists are.
(d) They can not meet the terrorists' list of demands.
4. What is the name of the drug dealer Sommers and Carroll arrest?
(a) Mike Gurner.
(b) Diego Alvarez.
(c) Marcus Davidson.
(d) Jose Martinez.
5. What was the name of Carroll's wife?
6. How does Carroll catch the drug dealer?
(a) By ramming the dealers car.
(b) By uses tear gas on him
(c) By tackling the dealer to the ground.
(d) By shooting the dealers in the leg.
7. Which charter gives the order to "Blow it all up?"
(a) Justin Kearney.
(b) Sergeant Harry Stemkowsky.
(c) Walter Trentkamp.
(d) Colonel David Hudson.
8. What do the Russians think their purchase could hurt?
(a) The Western economy.
(b) Their relations with China.
(c) The Eastern economy.
(d) Their relations with the EU.
9. What does Harry's wife think he is working on?
(a) A model airplane.
(b) His car.
(c) A business deal.
(d) His French lesson.
10. What do Anton and Caitlin make a list of?
(a) People who have a vendetta against the President.
(b) People who have benefited from the crash.
(c) Businessmen who fought in Vietnam.
(d) Vietnam Vets in New York.
11. What does Carroll say will happen to Fred if he does not give him information?
(a) He will be killed.
(b) He will be arrested.
(c) He will be tortured.
(d) He will be ruined.
12. What does Monserrat kill Isabella with?
(a) A knife.
(b) A gun.
(c) A monkey wrench.
(d) A lighter.
13. Why are Alry Simmons and Robert Havens in the Federal Reserve Bank?
(a) To withdraw money.
(b) To carry out a FBI investigation.
(c) To examine the building.
(d) To investigate terrorists.
14. What have the terrorists demanded from the authorities?
15. What is Pauly Melindez nickname?
(a) The Goat.
(b) Mr. Blue.
(c) Mr. Green.
(d) The Horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Alry Simmons and Robert Havens find in the basement of the Federal Reserve Bank?
2. What kind of vehicle does Carroll say he can organize Isabella to die in?
3. Who does the President want to turn the investigation over to?
4. Why did some believe that the bomb threat was a hoax?
5. What is Caitlin using to find out information about the 1929 stock market crash?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)