|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Walter Trentkamp makes a point of agreeing with what?
(a) That he believes the terrorists are from Iraq.
(b) That the attack has earmarks of a paramilitary campaign.
(c) That there will be more attacks.
(d) That there is no way of identifying the terrorists.
2. Where do the veterans meet to discuss their plans?
(a) A Cafe.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) Hudson's garage.
(d) The train station.
3. What happens to the two Iraqi men that Arch Carroll is watching?
(a) They are wounded but stay alive.
(b) They are killed.
(c) They escape in a cab.
(d) They attack Wall Street.
4. Who does the President want to turn the investigation over to?
(b) David Hudson.
(c) Phil Berger.
(d) Billie Bogan.
5. What is the biggest problem facing law enforcement?
(a) They are unsure where the firebomb will take place.
(b) They are unsure how to stop people from arriving on Wall Street.
(c) They can not meet the terrorists' list of demands.
(d) They have no idea who terrorists are.
6. What department store does Isabella go shopping in?
(c) Berdorf's .
7. What do Carroll and Caitlin talk about?
(a) Their future.
(c) Their past.
8. Who was Isabella's lover for two years?
9. What does Carroll hand Isabella photographs of?
(a) Her Family.
(c) Murder victims.
(d) Her Friends.
10. Which of the following characters does Arch Carroll kill while working under cover as a bag man?
(a) Anton Birnbaum.
(b) Martha Kupchuck.
(c) Harry Stemkowsky.
(d) Hussain Moussa.
11. At what location do the terrorists' make their bomb threat from?
(a) Sinbad Star Restaurant.
(b) A payphone at a Walgreen's Drugstore.
(c) Pier 34.
(d) Wall Street Financial District.
12. What is Caitlin using to find out information about the 1929 stock market crash?
(a) The Britannica.
13. What does David Hudson yell at Stemkowsky?
(a) He is going to freeze.
(b) He is going to rust.
(c) He is crazy.
(d) Good job.
14. What have the terrorists demanded from the authorities?
15. Which of the following characters is the team leader of the Green band?
(a) Michael Doud.
(b) Pauly Melindez.
(c) David Hudson.
(d) Joe Barreiro.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did some believe that the bomb threat was a hoax?
2. Who calls a meeting at the end of the chapter?
3. Which of the following cities do Carroll and Caitlin not receive a message from?
4. Who does Francois Monserrat reportedly work for?
5. Where do Hudson and Billie meet?
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)