Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Chapters 1 through 8
1. How does the story being?
2. What happens Just before 5:30 on the morning of December 4th?
3. What does the recorded voice threaten?
4. Why do the officials decide to suspend trading on Wall Street?
5. When do the officials realize that the terrorists are not going to negotiate?
6. What happens when Arch Carroll sees the Hussain Moussa in the restaurant?
Short Essay Question - Chapters 9 through 16
7. What do the two New York...
This section contains 682 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)