Short Answer Questions Key
1. Who calls the FBI and plays the recording?
Sergeant Harry Stemkowsky.
2. Which person do the terrorists first contact?
3. At what location do the terrorists' make their bomb threat from?
A payphone at a Walgreen's Drugstore.
4. What happens at 6:30 p.m on December 4th?
Wall Street is bombed.
5. What takes place at 9:20 a.m December 4th?
Piers 33 and 34 are bombed.
6. Which charter gives the order to "Blow it all up?"
Colonel David Hudson.
This section contains 3,396 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)