|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 96 through 104.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Arch Carroll tell the restaurant owner?
(a) That the men he'd shot was a terrorist.
(b) That the men were trying to kill him.
(c) That he killed the men by mistake.
(d) That he was using self defence.
2. What is Pauly Melindez nickname?
(a) The Goat.
(b) Mr. Blue.
(c) Mr. Green.
(d) The Horse.
3. What is Caitlin using to find out information about the 1929 stock market crash?
(a) The Britannica.
4. Who leaves New York City at peace with himself?
(a) Walter Trentkamp.
(b) Joe Macchio.
(c) Mickey Kevin.
(d) David Hudson.
5. What kind of accommodation is Hudson staying in?
(c) An apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has intercepted Pyotr Andronov?
2. What does Hudson call the man who tortured him in Vietnam?
3. Who does the cooking pot belong to?
4. What is Manning Rubin's occupation?
5. What organization is Andronov's one million dollars worth of stolen U.S securities linked to?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)