|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 96 through 104.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are Alry Simmons and Robert Havens in the Federal Reserve Bank?
(a) To carry out a FBI investigation.
(b) To investigate terrorists.
(c) To withdraw money.
(d) To examine the building.
2. What gives Harry Stemkowsky a reason to live?
(a) His job.
(b) Green Band.
(c) His wife.
(d) His kids.
3. What is Steve Glickman's nickname?
(a) Mr. Red.
(b) The Camel.
(c) The Horse.
(d) Mr. Blue.
4. What does Carroll do when the President turns the investigation over to Berger?
(a) He makes a joke.
(b) He offers his support.
(c) He shoots Berger.
(d) He resigns.
5. What does David ask Billie to tell him?
(a) Her age.
(b) Something personal.
(c) Her feelings for him.
(d) Who she wroks for.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Anton hold the meeting?
2. What country is Billie from?
3. What is Carroll's expertise?
4. What is the name of the hotel Caitlin and Carroll meet in?
5. What do the Russians think their purchase could hurt?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)