|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 96 through 104.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Monserrat leave Isabella's dead body?
(a) The dressing room.
(b) The subway.
(c) The toilet.
(d) The bicycle shop.
2. Who has intercepted Pyotr Andronov?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The KGB.
(c) The MI5.
(d) The FBI.
3. What does the doctor say Hudson is learning to control himself under the influence of?
(c) Army training.
4. What do the IRA ask Caitlin if she has on her?
(a) A passport.
(b) A microphone.
(c) A tracking device.
(d) A gun.
5. Which of the following characters does Arch Carroll kill while working under cover as a bag man?
(a) Anton Birnbaum.
(b) Harry Stemkowsky.
(c) Hussain Moussa.
(d) Martha Kupchuck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens at 6:30 p.m on December 4th?
2. What does Billie urge herself not to do?
3. What does Monserrat do to Harry after he gives him some information?
4. What does Anton predict?
5. What gives Harry Stemkowsky a reason to live?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)