|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 96 through 104.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes immediate panic on Wall Street?
(a) The stock market crashes.
(b) An attack on the stock exchange floor.
(c) Officals suspending trading.
(d) An explosion.
2. What does Carroll show Chevron to force him to cooperate?
(a) A gun.
(b) A photograph.
(d) An arrest warrant.
3. What have the terrorists demanded from the authorities?
4. What does Williamson say Hudson was outspoken about?
(a) The government's broken promises to veterans.
(b) Concentration camps.
(c) America's involvement in the Vietnam War.
(d) The American army's interrogation tactics.
5. What group are the veterans members of?
(a) Green Band.
(b) Red band.
(c) Hot Band.
(d) Rubber Band.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Anton believe created Green Band?
2. What does Francis Nilolo show Catlin as she is leaving the meeting?
3. What is Caitlin using to find out information about the 1929 stock market crash?
4. Who is the first to greet Carroll when he gets home?
5. What does Monserrat want the Russians to pay him in?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)