|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 96 through 104.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Steve Glickman's nickname?
(a) Mr. Red.
(b) The Horse.
(c) Mr. Blue.
(d) The Camel.
2. Where do the vets hit Carroll?
(a) The groin.
(b) The stomach.
(c) The head.
(d) The knee caps.
3. Where does Monserrat leave Isabella's dead body?
(a) The subway.
(b) The dressing room.
(c) The toilet.
(d) The bicycle shop.
4. What does Williamson say Hudson was outspoken about?
(a) The American army's interrogation tactics.
(b) Concentration camps.
(c) America's involvement in the Vietnam War.
(d) The government's broken promises to veterans.
5. What method of transport does the old man use to deliver the message?
(a) A car.
(b) A bicycle.
(c) A scooter.
(d) A motorbike.
Short Answer Questions
1. What department store does Isabella go shopping in?
2. What is Macchio's job?
3. What is Lucas Thompson's rank?
4. What is each stock certificate encircled with?
5. What group are the veterans members of?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)