|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 96 through 104.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carroll do when the President turns the investigation over to Berger?
(a) He shoots Berger.
(b) He offers his support.
(c) He resigns.
(d) He makes a joke.
2. What is Caitlin using to find out information about the 1929 stock market crash?
(b) The Britannica.
3. Who is in Carroll's home when he arrives there?
(a) The terrorists.
(b) His wife.
(c) The President.
(d) His sister.
4. Where does Monserrat leave Isabella's dead body?
(a) The toilet.
(b) The dressing room.
(c) The subway.
(d) The bicycle shop.
5. What airport does O'Neil work at?
Short Answer Questions
1. Walter Trentkamp makes a point of agreeing with what?
2. Why does O'Neill say he passes the clothes straight through?
3. What is the name of the drug dealer Sommers and Carroll arrest?
4. What does Caitlin warn may happen the following day?
5. Who needs to see Carroll immediately?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)