|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 96 through 104.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Carroll and the police pretend to be picking up when they arrive at Fort Monmouth?
(a) Small arms.
(b) Armed vehicles.
(c) Their wives.
2. Where do the vets hit Carroll?
(a) The knee caps.
(b) The groin.
(c) The head.
(d) The stomach.
3. Who does Caitlin call for information?
4. Who does the President want to turn the investigation over to?
(a) David Hudson.
(c) Billie Bogan.
(d) Phil Berger.
5. What do Anton and Caitlin make a list of?
(a) People who have a vendetta against the President.
(b) Vietnam Vets in New York.
(c) People who have benefited from the crash.
(d) Businessmen who fought in Vietnam.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Caitlin using to find out information about the 1929 stock market crash?
2. What kind of company is Clyde Miller the CEO of?
3. What do Alry Simmons and Robert Havens first discover in the Federal Reserve Bank?
4. Who does Kuchuck pass the information onto?
5. Who are the letters sent to?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)