|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 74 through 83.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a man push into Harry's face?
(a) His hand.
(b) A knife.
(c) A letter.
(d) A gun.
2. What is Billie's last name?
3. What does Carroll do when the President turns the investigation over to Berger?
(a) He makes a joke.
(b) He resigns.
(c) He offers his support.
(d) He shoots Berger.
4. What does Carroll show Chevron to force him to cooperate?
(a) An arrest warrant.
(b) A gun.
(d) A photograph.
5. Who does Hudson say prompted the game he had to play?
(a) Snake Man.
(b) Lizard Man.
(c) Elephant Man.
(d) Can Man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Vietnam prison where David Hudson was tortured in 1971?
2. What does Carroll say will happen to Fred if he does not give him information?
3. What is the title of the confidential papers?
4. What is Caitlin using to find out information about the 1929 stock market crash?
5. What did the terrorists do to demonstrate their seriousness?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)