|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 74 through 83.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Colonel David Hudson looking at when he whispers "Boom?"
(a) A pay phone.
(b) Sinbad Star Restaurant.
(c) His cab.
(d) The buildings along Wall Street.
2. Whose name will Harry not give up?
(a) David Hudson.
(b) Mary Stemkowsky.
(d) Anton Birnbaum.
3. What are officials waiting for on the afternoon of December 4th?
(a) An attack of FBI headquaters.
(b) A call from the president.
(c) A list of demands from the terrorists.
(d) A bomb to go off.
4. How do Rizzo and Nicolo say each bomb was detonated?
(d) Hot wired.
5. Who does Isabella Marqueza yell for?
(a) Her lawyer.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What method of transport does the old man use to deliver the message?
2. Who does the cooking pot belong to?
3. Who calls the FBI and plays the recording?
4. What does Harry's wife think he is working on?
5. What was Caitlin's father forced into?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)