|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 74 through 83.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Caitlin using to find out information about the 1929 stock market crash?
(b) The Britannica.
2. Which charter gives the order to "Blow it all up?"
(a) Walter Trentkamp.
(b) Colonel David Hudson.
(c) Justin Kearney.
(d) Sergeant Harry Stemkowsky.
3. What intelligence does Kearney say that he's received recently?
(a) A mid-Eastern group plan to induce panic on the stock market.
(b) A Terrorist plan to attack the white house.
(c) The bombing was funded by Iraq.
(d) There will be another terrorist attack in the near future.
4. Which of the following characters is the team leader of the Green band?
(a) Michael Doud.
(b) David Hudson.
(c) Joe Barreiro.
(d) Pauly Melindez.
5. What is Colonel David Hudson looking at when he whispers "Boom?"
(a) The buildings along Wall Street.
(b) His cab.
(c) A pay phone.
(d) Sinbad Star Restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What's wrong with the computers controlling Wall Street's financial district ?
2. What causes immediate panic on Wall Street?
3. What is the name of Caitlin's mentor?
4. Where do Hudson and Billie meet?
5. What does Williamson say Hudson was outspoken about?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)