|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 74 through 83.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Monserrat leave Isabella's dead body?
(a) The toilet.
(b) The subway.
(c) The dressing room.
(d) The bicycle shop.
2. What kind of company is Clyde Miller the CEO of?
(a) A cigarette company.
(b) A brewing company.
(c) A card company.
(d) A soft drinks company.
3. Why are Alry Simmons and Robert Havens in the Federal Reserve Bank?
(a) To investigate terrorists.
(b) To withdraw money.
(c) To carry out a FBI investigation.
(d) To examine the building.
4. What does Carroll tell Freddie he lied about?
(a) His identity.
(b) Arresting him.
(c) Paying the bill.
(d) Setting him free.
5. Who does Carroll want his children to meet?
(b) A psychiartist.
(d) A doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David ask Billie to tell him?
2. How does Carroll catch the drug dealer?
3. Who does President Kearney meet with in Washington?
4. What is Pauly Melindez nickname?
5. What does Monserrat do to Harry after he gives him some information?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)