|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 74 through 83.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Carroll and Caitlin use to find suspects?
(a) Army files.
(b) Police files.
(c) CIA files.
(d) FBI files.
2. What organization is Andronov's one million dollars worth of stolen U.S securities linked to?
(a) The Italian mafia.
(c) Green Band.
3. What does Carroll tell Freddie he lied about?
(a) Arresting him.
(b) Setting him free.
(c) His identity.
(d) Paying the bill.
4. What company does Clyde Miller say he will purchase?
(c) General Motors.
5. What do Carroll and Caitlin talk about?
(a) Their past.
(d) Their future.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had Hudson's file for more than six hours?
2. Who calls the FBI and plays the recording?
3. What does Anton predict?
4. Who does Nicolo and Rizzo work for?
5. Why are Alry Simmons and Robert Havens in the Federal Reserve Bank?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)