|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 74 through 83.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What character is heading home at the end of the section?
(c) David Hudson.
(d) Harry Stemkowsky.
2. What does a man push into Harry's face?
(a) A knife.
(b) A letter.
(c) A gun.
(d) His hand.
3. Walter Trentkamp makes a point of agreeing with what?
(a) That he believes the terrorists are from Iraq.
(b) That there will be more attacks.
(c) That the attack has earmarks of a paramilitary campaign.
(d) That there is no way of identifying the terrorists.
4. What is Manning Rubin's occupation?
(a) Security Guard.
(b) Automotive mechanic
5. What is the title of the confidential papers?
(a) Green Band.
(d) Red Band.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Steve Glickman's nickname?
2. What method of transport does the old man use to deliver the message?
3. What does Williamson say Hudson was outspoken about?
4. What is Colonel David Hudson looking at when he whispers "Boom?"
5. What does the doctor say Hudson is learning to control himself under the influence of?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)