|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 63 through 67.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following two characters make up the rifleman-sniper team?
(a) David Hudson and Michael Doud.
(b) Joe Barreiro and Manning Rubin.
(c) Davey Hale and Thomas O'Neil.
(d) Steve Glickman and Pauly Melindez.
2. Which of the following characters is the team leader of the Green band?
(a) Pauly Melindez.
(b) Michael Doud.
(c) Joe Barreiro.
(d) David Hudson.
3. What does the doctor say Hudson is learning to control himself under the influence of?
(b) Army training.
4. What is Carroll's expertise?
(c) The military.
(d) The economy.
5. What do the boxes that O'Neill passes through customs say is inside them?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carroll discover while questioning the drug dealer?
2. Which person do the terrorists first contact?
3. What kind of company is Clyde Miller the CEO of?
4. Who calls a meeting at the end of the chapter?
5. Where does Anton hold the meeting?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)