|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 63 through 67.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the drug dealer Sommers and Carroll arrest?
(a) Mike Gurner.
(b) Diego Alvarez.
(c) Marcus Davidson.
(d) Jose Martinez.
2. What company does Louis Levine say he will purchase?
(a) General Motors.
3. Who does Carroll want his children to meet?
(b) A psychiartist.
(d) A doctor.
4. What company does Sherwood receive shares from?
(c) General Motors.
5. What does Anton predict?
(a) A third world war.
(b) An economic collapse.
(c) The end of western civilization.
(d) Extreme poverty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does O'Neill say he passes the clothes straight through?
2. What does Francis Nilolo show Catlin as she is leaving the meeting?
3. Why did some believe that the bomb threat was a hoax?
4. What did the terrorists do to demonstrate their seriousness?
5. Who calls a meeting at the end of the chapter?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)