|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 63 through 67.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What takes place at 9:20 a.m December 4th?
(a) Officials suspend trading on Wall Street.
(b) Wall Street is bombed.
(c) The President is updated on the situation.
(d) Piers 33 and 34 are bombed.
2. Walter Trentkamp makes a point of agreeing with what?
(a) That he believes the terrorists are from Iraq.
(b) That the attack has earmarks of a paramilitary campaign.
(c) That there is no way of identifying the terrorists.
(d) That there will be more attacks.
3. What company does Sherwood receive shares from?
(c) General Motors.
4. Who has intercepted Pyotr Andronov?
(a) The MI5.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The KGB.
(d) The CIA.
5. What does Monserrat want the Russians to pay him in?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the President want to turn the investigation over to?
2. What do the IRA ask Caitlin if she has on her?
3. What state does Carroll fly to?
4. Who is Carroll dreaming about?
5. Where does Hudon say he was in 1971?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)