|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 63 through 67.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What takes place at 9:20 a.m December 4th?
(a) Piers 33 and 34 are bombed.
(b) The President is updated on the situation.
(c) Wall Street is bombed.
(d) Officials suspend trading on Wall Street.
2. What gives Harry Stemkowsky a reason to live?
(a) His job.
(b) His kids.
(c) Green Band.
(d) His wife.
3. What organization sets up a meeting with Carroll in this section?
(a) The KGB.
(b) Green Band.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The IRA.
4. Which charter gives the order to "Blow it all up?"
(a) Walter Trentkamp.
(b) Sergeant Harry Stemkowsky.
(c) Colonel David Hudson.
(d) Justin Kearney.
5. What European city does Carroll travel to in this chapter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Francis Nilolo show Catlin as she is leaving the meeting?
2. What do the boxes that O'Neill passes through customs say is inside them?
3. What does Hudson he ran into after he killed Lizard Man?
4. What company does Louis Levine say he will purchase?
5. What was the drug dealer using as a shield when he was arrested?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)