|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 63 through 67.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carroll do when the President turns the investigation over to Berger?
(a) He offers his support.
(b) He shoots Berger.
(c) He makes a joke.
(d) He resigns.
2. What do the Russians think their purchase could hurt?
(a) The Western economy.
(b) The Eastern economy.
(c) Their relations with the EU.
(d) Their relations with China.
3. Who boards the train to meet Hudson?
(a) Arch Carroll.
(b) Harry Stemkowsky.
(c) Walter Trentkamp.
(d) Laurence Hadford.
4. What happens at 6:30 p.m on December 4th?
(a) Piers 33 and 34 is bombed.
(b) Wall Street is bombed.
(c) The Green Band contact the FBI with demands.
(d) Wall Street is evacuated.
5. How did the security guard in the basement die?
(a) He killed himself.
(b) He was shot by terrorists.
(c) He had a heart attack.
(d) He was killed in the blast.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carroll show Chevron to force him to cooperate?
2. Who does Isabella Marqueza yell for?
3. What is Caitlin using to find out information about the 1929 stock market crash?
4. Which are of the following people are not invited to the meeting?
5. What company does Sherwood receive shares from?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)