|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 63 through 67.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Alry Simmons and Robert Havens find in the basement of the Federal Reserve Bank?
(a) One hundred billion dollars worth of gold.
(b) Bags of notes.
(c) A million dollars worth of silver.
(d) An undetonated bomb.
2. Who gives a television interview in this chapter?
(a) Michael Chevron.
(c) Anton Birnbaum.
3. Which of the following two characters make up the rifleman-sniper team?
(a) Steve Glickman and Pauly Melindez.
(b) Davey Hale and Thomas O'Neil.
(c) Joe Barreiro and Manning Rubin.
(d) David Hudson and Michael Doud.
4. What airport does O'Neil work at?
5. Who does the President want to turn the investigation over to?
(a) Billie Bogan.
(b) Phil Berger.
(c) David Hudson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the doctor say Hudson is learning to control himself under the influence of?
2. What does Carroll do when the President turns the investigation over to Berger?
3. Who does Carroll want Freddie to tell him about?
4. What kind of vehicle does Carroll say he can organize Isabella to die in?
5. What was the name of Carroll's wife?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)