|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 63 through 67.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters does Arch Carroll kill while working under cover as a bag man?
(a) Hussain Moussa.
(b) Anton Birnbaum.
(c) Harry Stemkowsky.
(d) Martha Kupchuck.
2. Who does the President want to turn the investigation over to?
(a) Phil Berger.
(b) Billie Bogan.
(c) David Hudson.
3. What organization is Andronov's one million dollars worth of stolen U.S securities linked to?
(a) The Italian mafia.
(d) Green Band.
4. What airport does O'Neil work at?
5. Where does Hudon say he was in 1971?
(a) La Hoc Noh Prison.
(b) Koomar Prison.
(c) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Francois Monserrat?
2. Who does Carroll say ordered to kill the people in the photographs?
3. Who are Alry Simmons and Robert Havens?
4. What character is heading home at the end of the section?
5. What is Berger the director of?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)