|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41 through 51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carroll show Chevron to force him to cooperate?
(b) An arrest warrant.
(c) A photograph.
(d) A gun.
2. Which person do the terrorists first contact?
(a) Justin Kearney.
(b) Harry Stemkowsky.
(c) Arch Carroll.
(d) Walter Trentkamp.
3. Walter Trentkamp makes a point of agreeing with what?
(a) That there will be more attacks.
(b) That he believes the terrorists are from Iraq.
(c) That there is no way of identifying the terrorists.
(d) That the attack has earmarks of a paramilitary campaign.
4. Why did some believe that the bomb threat was a hoax?
(a) Because the bomb went off at 6:30 p.m.
(b) Because they haven't had any terroist attacks before.
(c) Because the threat was made from a pay phone.
(d) Because they have recieved similar threats before.
5. What was Caitlin's father forced into?
(a) Buying a car.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Carroll catch the drug dealer?
2. What is Manning Rubin's occupation?
3. What do Anton and Caitlin make a list of?
4. Where is the meeting led by Caitlin held?
5. Who does Carroll talk to on the plane ride home?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)