|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41 through 51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Caitlin using to find out information about the 1929 stock market crash?
(c) The Britannica.
2. What does Monserrat want the Russians to pay him in?
3. What's wrong with the computers controlling Wall Street's financial district ?
(a) They are out-of-date
(b) They don't have enough power.
(c) They are malfunctioning.
(d) They have been destroyed.
4. Why does O'Neill say he passes the clothes straight through?
(a) They are for children.
(b) They are for a good cause.
(c) They are too tatty.
(d) They have bigger fish to fry.
5. What happens to the two Iraqi men that Arch Carroll is watching?
(a) They are killed.
(b) They are wounded but stay alive.
(c) They attack Wall Street.
(d) They escape in a cab.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which charter gives the order to "Blow it all up?"
2. Who is Francois Monserrat?
3. What do the IRA ask Caitlin if she has on her?
4. What is Steve Glickman's nickname?
5. What is Manning Rubin's occupation?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)