|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41 through 51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gives a television interview in this chapter?
(c) Michael Chevron.
(d) Anton Birnbaum.
2. What do the boxes that O'Neill passes through customs say is inside them?
3. What is the name of Caitlin's mentor?
(a) Anton Birnbaum.
(b) Davis Dune.
(c) Pete Lauren.
(d) Michael Chevron.
4. What does Hudson call the man who tortured him in Vietnam?
(a) Fish Man.
(b) Snake Man.
(c) Reptile Man.
(d) Lizard Man.
5. What do Alry Simmons and Robert Havens find in the basement of the Federal Reserve Bank?
(a) One hundred billion dollars worth of gold.
(b) An undetonated bomb.
(c) A million dollars worth of silver.
(d) Bags of notes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What method of transport does the old man use to deliver the message?
2. What does Carroll do when the President turns the investigation over to Berger?
3. Where do Hudson and Billie meet?
4. Who boards the train to meet Hudson?
5. Which charter gives the order to "Blow it all up?"
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)