|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41 through 51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gives Harry Stemkowsky a reason to live?
(a) His kids.
(b) His wife.
(c) His job.
(d) Green Band.
2. What organization is Andronov's one million dollars worth of stolen U.S securities linked to?
(a) Green Band.
(b) The Italian mafia.
3. What does Arch Carroll tell the restaurant owner?
(a) That the men were trying to kill him.
(b) That the men he'd shot was a terrorist.
(c) That he killed the men by mistake.
(d) That he was using self defence.
4. What do Alry Simmons and Robert Havens first discover in the Federal Reserve Bank?
(a) Burnt $1,000 notes.
(b) A bomb.
(d) Coin machines and bags of coins.
5. What does Monserrat kill Isabella with?
(a) A lighter.
(b) A gun.
(c) A knife.
(d) A monkey wrench.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the IRA ask Caitlin if she has on her?
2. Which of the following characters is in a wheel chair?
3. What happens to the two Iraqi men that Arch Carroll is watching?
4. Where does Monserrat leave Isabella's dead body?
5. Where do Carroll and Caitlin watch the incoming messages?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)