|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41 through 51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following two characters are ordinance experts?
(a) Michael Doud and Joe Barreiro.
(b) Clint Hurdle and Jimmy Cassio.
(c) Harold Freedman and David Hudson.
(d) Harry Stemkowsky and Manning Rubin.
2. What do Alry Simmons and Robert Havens find in the basement of the Federal Reserve Bank?
(a) Bags of notes.
(b) One hundred billion dollars worth of gold.
(c) A million dollars worth of silver.
(d) An undetonated bomb.
3. What causes immediate panic on Wall Street?
(a) An explosion.
(b) An attack on the stock exchange floor.
(c) Officals suspending trading.
(d) The stock market crashes.
4. What does Hudson call the man who tortured him in Vietnam?
(a) Lizard Man.
(b) Reptile Man.
(c) Fish Man.
(d) Snake Man.
5. Which person do the terrorists first contact?
(a) Justin Kearney.
(b) Arch Carroll.
(c) Harry Stemkowsky.
(d) Walter Trentkamp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the two Iraqi men that Arch Carroll is watching?
2. What is Pauly Melindez nickname?
3. Who needs to see Carroll immediately?
4. Who does Carroll talk to on the plane ride home?
5. What is Steve Glickman's nickname?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)