|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41 through 51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Russian version of Camp David?
2. Where is the meeting led by Caitlin held?
(a) Camp David
(b) The New York Stock Exchange building
(c) The FBI headquaters.
(d) The Federal Reserve Bank.
3. What does Carroll discover while questioning the drug dealer?
(a) The dealer is a part of a terrorist group.
(b) The terroist set the dealer up.
(c) The dealer is guilty of murder.
(d) The dealer was planning another attack.
4. Where is Carroll on the morning of December 9?
(a) New York.
(d) Las Vegas.
5. Where do Hudson and Billie meet?
(a) A bistro.
(b) A bar.
(c) A nightclub.
(d) A supermarket.
Short Answer Questions
1. What European city does Carroll travel to in this chapter?
2. Who needs to see Carroll immediately?
3. Why did some believe that the bomb threat was a hoax?
4. Who does Kuchuck pass the information onto?
5. What do Carroll and Caitlin talk about?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)