|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41 through 51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what location do the terrorists' make their bomb threat from?
(a) Pier 34.
(b) Sinbad Star Restaurant.
(c) A payphone at a Walgreen's Drugstore.
(d) Wall Street Financial District.
2. What is the biggest problem facing law enforcement?
(a) They can not meet the terrorists' list of demands.
(b) They are unsure where the firebomb will take place.
(c) They have no idea who terrorists are.
(d) They are unsure how to stop people from arriving on Wall Street.
3. Who are Alry Simmons and Robert Havens?
(b) FBI agents.
(c) Security guards.
(d) New York City TAC patrolmen.
4. What method of transport does the old man use to deliver the message?
(a) A car.
(b) A bicycle.
(c) A scooter.
(d) A motorbike.
5. What is Pauly Melindez nickname?
(a) Mr. Green.
(b) The Goat.
(c) The Horse.
(d) Mr. Blue.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Berger the director of?
2. What is Steve Glickman's nickname?
3. Which of the following characters is in a wheel chair?
4. What was the drug dealer using as a shield when he was arrested?
5. What's the first thing Carroll does when he arrives home?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)