|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41 through 51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of vehicle does Carroll say he can organize Isabella to die in?
2. Which of the following two characters make up the rifleman-sniper team?
(a) Joe Barreiro and Manning Rubin.
(b) Steve Glickman and Pauly Melindez.
(c) David Hudson and Michael Doud.
(d) Davey Hale and Thomas O'Neil.
3. Which are of the following people are not invited to the meeting?
(c) The President.
4. What happens to the two Iraqi men that Arch Carroll is watching?
(a) They are wounded but stay alive.
(b) They escape in a cab.
(c) They are killed.
(d) They attack Wall Street.
5. Where does Monserrat leave Isabella's dead body?
(a) The dressing room.
(b) The subway.
(c) The bicycle shop.
(d) The toilet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Hudson and Billie meet?
2. What is Billie's last name?
3. Walter Trentkamp makes a point of agreeing with what?
4. What is Carroll's expertise?
5. What does the dead security guard have around his right arm?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)