|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41 through 51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who boards the train to meet Hudson?
(a) Walter Trentkamp.
(b) Laurence Hadford.
(c) Harry Stemkowsky.
(d) Arch Carroll.
2. Which of the following two characters are ordinance experts?
(a) Harold Freedman and David Hudson.
(b) Michael Doud and Joe Barreiro.
(c) Clint Hurdle and Jimmy Cassio.
(d) Harry Stemkowsky and Manning Rubin.
3. Where do Carroll and Caitlin watch the incoming messages?
(a) On a mobile phone.
(b) On a computer screen.
(c) On a projector screen.
(d) On a television screen.
4. Who are Alry Simmons and Robert Havens?
(a) Security guards.
(c) FBI agents.
(d) New York City TAC patrolmen.
5. What happens at 6:30 p.m on December 4th?
(a) The Green Band contact the FBI with demands.
(b) Piers 33 and 34 is bombed.
(c) Wall Street is bombed.
(d) Wall Street is evacuated.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Colonel David Hudson looking at when he whispers "Boom?"
2. Who does Carroll talk to on the plane ride home?
3. Who does Hudon want to meet again?
4. Why are Alry Simmons and Robert Havens in the Federal Reserve Bank?
5. What have the terrorists demanded from the authorities?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)