|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34 through 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters is in a wheel chair?
(a) Sergeant Harry Stemkowsky.
(b) Justin Kearney.
(c) Colonel David Hudson.
(d) Arch Carroll.
2. Who gives a television interview in this chapter?
(a) Michael Chevron.
(b) Anton Birnbaum.
3. Who calls a meeting at the end of the chapter?
(d) The President.
4. Who does the President want to turn the investigation over to?
(b) Phil Berger.
(c) David Hudson.
(d) Billie Bogan.
5. What's wrong with the computers controlling Wall Street's financial district ?
(a) They are malfunctioning.
(b) They have been destroyed.
(c) They are out-of-date
(d) They don't have enough power.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Billie's last name?
2. What is the name of the drug dealer Sommers and Carroll arrest?
3. Which of the following two characters make up the rifleman-sniper team?
4. What does Harry's wife think he is working on?
5. What was the name of Carroll's wife?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)