|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34 through 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carroll discover while questioning the drug dealer?
(a) The terroist set the dealer up.
(b) The dealer is guilty of murder.
(c) The dealer is a part of a terrorist group.
(d) The dealer was planning another attack.
2. How did the security guard in the basement die?
(a) He was killed in the blast.
(b) He killed himself.
(c) He was shot by terrorists.
(d) He had a heart attack.
3. Which of the following cities do Carroll and Caitlin not receive a message from?
4. Which of the following characters does Arch Carroll kill while working under cover as a bag man?
(a) Anton Birnbaum.
(b) Hussain Moussa.
(c) Harry Stemkowsky.
(d) Martha Kupchuck.
5. What does Hudson call the man who tortured him in Vietnam?
(a) Reptile Man.
(b) Fish Man.
(c) Lizard Man.
(d) Snake Man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Caitlin's father forced into?
2. What does Caitlin warn may happen the following day?
3. What is Carroll's expertise?
4. What does Carroll do when the President turns the investigation over to Berger?
5. Who gives a television interview in this chapter?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)