|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34 through 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What have the terrorists demanded from the authorities?
2. What is the name of the drug dealer Sommers and Carroll arrest?
(a) Mike Gurner.
(b) Diego Alvarez.
(c) Marcus Davidson.
(d) Jose Martinez.
3. What does Caitlin warn may happen the following day?
(a) A terrorist attack.
(b) A power outage.
(c) A market panic.
(d) Another explosion.
4. What was the drug dealer using as a shield when he was arrested?
(a) A bullet proof vest.
(b) His cook.
(c) His house maid.
(d) A serving tray.
5. What takes place at 9:20 a.m December 4th?
(a) Officials suspend trading on Wall Street.
(b) Wall Street is bombed.
(c) Piers 33 and 34 are bombed.
(d) The President is updated on the situation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which charter gives the order to "Blow it all up?"
2. What does Carroll show Chevron to force him to cooperate?
3. What happens to the two Iraqi men that Arch Carroll is watching?
4. Why did some believe that the bomb threat was a hoax?
5. What is the biggest problem facing law enforcement?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)