|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34 through 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Alry Simmons and Robert Havens first discover in the Federal Reserve Bank?
(a) A bomb.
(b) Coin machines and bags of coins.
(c) Burnt $1,000 notes.
2. What do Anton and Caitlin make a list of?
(a) People who have benefited from the crash.
(b) Vietnam Vets in New York.
(c) People who have a vendetta against the President.
(d) Businessmen who fought in Vietnam.
3. What do Alry Simmons and Robert Havens find in the basement of the Federal Reserve Bank?
(a) Bags of notes.
(b) One hundred billion dollars worth of gold.
(c) An undetonated bomb.
(d) A million dollars worth of silver.
4. What does Hudson call the man who tortured him in Vietnam?
(a) Fish Man.
(b) Lizard Man.
(c) Reptile Man.
(d) Snake Man.
5. Who was Isabella's lover for two years?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following two characters make up the rifleman-sniper team?
2. Who is Francois Monserrat?
3. Which of the following two characters are ordinance experts?
4. What does Harry's wife think he is working on?
5. What does Trentkamp urge Carroll to keep under control?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)