|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34 through 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are Alry Simmons and Robert Havens?
(b) Security guards.
(c) New York City TAC patrolmen.
(d) FBI agents.
2. What does Hudson call the man who tortured him in Vietnam?
(a) Reptile Man.
(b) Lizard Man.
(c) Snake Man.
(d) Fish Man.
3. How did the security guard in the basement die?
(a) He was shot by terrorists.
(b) He was killed in the blast.
(c) He had a heart attack.
(d) He killed himself.
4. Who has intercepted Pyotr Andronov?
(a) The KGB.
(b) The MI5.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The FBI.
5. What does the recording from the terrorists urge the FBI to do?
(a) Evacuate Wall Street.
(b) Pay ransom to the Green Band.
(c) Evacuate the FBI headquaters.
(d) Evactuate piers 33 and 34.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carroll say will happen to Fred if he does not give him information?
2. Who does Carroll talk to on the plane ride home?
3. What happens at 6:30 p.m on December 4th?
4. What is Caitlin using to find out information about the 1929 stock market crash?
5. What does Carroll tell Freddie he lied about?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)