|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34 through 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the veterans meet to discuss their plans?
(a) The train station.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A Cafe.
(d) Hudson's garage.
2. Why did some believe that the bomb threat was a hoax?
(a) Because they haven't had any terroist attacks before.
(b) Because the bomb went off at 6:30 p.m.
(c) Because the threat was made from a pay phone.
(d) Because they have recieved similar threats before.
3. Who calls a meeting at the end of the chapter?
(a) The President.
4. What happens to the two Iraqi men that Arch Carroll is watching?
(a) They are wounded but stay alive.
(b) They escape in a cab.
(c) They are killed.
(d) They attack Wall Street.
5. Where do Hudson and Billie meet?
(a) A bar.
(b) A nightclub.
(c) A supermarket.
(d) A bistro.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which person do the terrorists first contact?
2. What does Hudson call the man who tortured him in Vietnam?
3. What organization is Andronov's one million dollars worth of stolen U.S securities linked to?
4. What department store does Isabella go shopping in?
5. Which of the following two characters are ordinance experts?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)