|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34 through 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are officials waiting for on the afternoon of December 4th?
(a) An attack of FBI headquaters.
(b) A call from the president.
(c) A bomb to go off.
(d) A list of demands from the terrorists.
2. Why are Alry Simmons and Robert Havens in the Federal Reserve Bank?
(a) To carry out a FBI investigation.
(b) To investigate terrorists.
(c) To withdraw money.
(d) To examine the building.
3. What European city does Carroll travel to in this chapter?
4. Where do the veterans meet to discuss their plans?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) Hudson's garage.
(c) The train station.
(d) A Cafe.
5. Which person do the terrorists first contact?
(a) Arch Carroll.
(b) Walter Trentkamp.
(c) Justin Kearney.
(d) Harry Stemkowsky.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Berger the director of?
2. What organization is Andronov's one million dollars worth of stolen U.S securities linked to?
3. What is the name of Caitlin's mentor?
4. What happens at 6:30 p.m on December 4th?
5. What did the terrorists do to demonstrate their seriousness?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)