|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34 through 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Hudson and Billie meet?
(a) A nightclub.
(b) A bar.
(c) A supermarket.
(d) A bistro.
2. How does Carroll catch the drug dealer?
(a) By ramming the dealers car.
(b) By tackling the dealer to the ground.
(c) By uses tear gas on him
(d) By shooting the dealers in the leg.
3. Which of the following cities do Carroll and Caitlin not receive a message from?
4. What department store does Isabella go shopping in?
(d) Berdorf's .
5. What is the name of the Vietnam prison where David Hudson was tortured in 1971?
(a) Long Binh.
(b) Hanoi Hilton.
(c) La Hoc Noh.
(d) Con Son Island.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives a television interview in this chapter?
2. What does Hudson call the man who tortured him in Vietnam?
3. Which of the following two characters make up the rifleman-sniper team?
4. What was Caitlin's father forced into?
5. What is Carroll's expertise?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)