|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34 through 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes immediate panic on Wall Street?
(a) An attack on the stock exchange floor.
(b) An explosion.
(c) The stock market crashes.
(d) Officals suspending trading.
2. What do Anton and Caitlin make a list of?
(a) Vietnam Vets in New York.
(b) Businessmen who fought in Vietnam.
(c) People who have a vendetta against the President.
(d) People who have benefited from the crash.
3. Where does Monserrat leave Isabella's dead body?
(a) The bicycle shop.
(b) The dressing room.
(c) The toilet.
(d) The subway.
4. Which charter gives the order to "Blow it all up?"
(a) Colonel David Hudson.
(b) Sergeant Harry Stemkowsky.
(c) Walter Trentkamp.
(d) Justin Kearney.
5. Which of the following cities do Carroll and Caitlin not receive a message from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What gives Harry Stemkowsky a reason to live?
2. What does Harry's wife think he is working on?
3. What takes place at 9:20 a.m December 4th?
4. Who calls a meeting at the end of the chapter?
5. Where do Carroll and Caitlin watch the incoming messages?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)