|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34 through 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Vietnam prison where David Hudson was tortured in 1971?
(a) Con Son Island.
(b) Long Binh.
(c) Hanoi Hilton.
(d) La Hoc Noh.
2. What does Carroll do when the President turns the investigation over to Berger?
(a) He shoots Berger.
(b) He offers his support.
(c) He makes a joke.
(d) He resigns.
3. What takes place at 9:20 a.m December 4th?
(a) The President is updated on the situation.
(b) Wall Street is bombed.
(c) Officials suspend trading on Wall Street.
(d) Piers 33 and 34 are bombed.
4. What does the dead security guard have around his right arm?
(a) A watch.
(b) A green band.
(c) A leather belt.
(d) A rope.
5. What is Steve Glickman's nickname?
(a) Mr. Blue.
(b) Mr. Red.
(c) The Horse.
(d) The Camel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who boards the train to meet Hudson?
2. What does David ask Billie to tell him?
3. At what location do the terrorists' make their bomb threat from?
4. How did the security guard in the basement die?
5. Why are Alry Simmons and Robert Havens in the Federal Reserve Bank?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)