|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34 through 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What state does Carroll fly to?
(b) Washington, D.C.
2. What intelligence does Kearney say that he's received recently?
(a) A mid-Eastern group plan to induce panic on the stock market.
(b) There will be another terrorist attack in the near future.
(c) A Terrorist plan to attack the white house.
(d) The bombing was funded by Iraq.
3. Who does Carroll talk to on the plane ride home?
(d) President Kearney.
4. What's the first thing Carroll does when he arrives home?
(a) Takes a hot bath.
(b) Takes his sister home.
(c) Cooks dinner.
(d) Puts his kids to bed.
5. Who does the President want to turn the investigation over to?
(a) Phil Berger.
(b) David Hudson.
(c) Billie Bogan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens at 6:30 p.m on December 4th?
2. What takes place at 9:20 a.m December 4th?
3. Who was Isabella's lover for two years?
4. Walter Trentkamp makes a point of agreeing with what?
5. Who does Carroll say ordered to kill the people in the photographs?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)