|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34 through 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gives a television interview in this chapter?
(a) Michael Chevron.
(b) Anton Birnbaum.
2. Who calls the FBI and plays the recording?
(a) Walter Trentkamp.
(b) Arch Carroll.
(c) Colonel David Hudson.
(d) Sergeant Harry Stemkowsky.
3. Which of the following two characters make up the rifleman-sniper team?
(a) David Hudson and Michael Doud.
(b) Steve Glickman and Pauly Melindez.
(c) Davey Hale and Thomas O'Neil.
(d) Joe Barreiro and Manning Rubin.
4. What do Alry Simmons and Robert Havens first discover in the Federal Reserve Bank?
(a) A bomb.
(b) Coin machines and bags of coins.
(c) Burnt $1,000 notes.
5. Which are of the following people are not invited to the meeting?
(b) The President.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Pauly Melindez nickname?
2. What happens at 6:30 p.m on December 4th?
3. Which of the following two characters are ordinance experts?
4. Which of the following characters does Arch Carroll kill while working under cover as a bag man?
5. Who calls a meeting at the end of the chapter?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)