|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34 through 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hudson call the man who tortured him in Vietnam?
(a) Reptile Man.
(b) Lizard Man.
(c) Snake Man.
(d) Fish Man.
2. What does the recording from the terrorists urge the FBI to do?
(a) Evacuate Wall Street.
(b) Pay ransom to the Green Band.
(c) Evacuate the FBI headquaters.
(d) Evactuate piers 33 and 34.
3. What is Pauly Melindez nickname?
(a) The Horse.
(b) The Goat.
(c) Mr. Green.
(d) Mr. Blue.
4. What kind of vehicle does Carroll say he can organize Isabella to die in?
5. Who has intercepted Pyotr Andronov?
(a) The MI5.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The KGB.
(d) The CIA.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters does Arch Carroll kill while working under cover as a bag man?
2. What are officials waiting for on the afternoon of December 4th?
3. Who was Isabella's lover for two years?
4. What does the dead security guard have around his right arm?
5. What happens at 6:30 p.m on December 4th?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)