|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 through 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what location do the terrorists' make their bomb threat from?
(a) Wall Street Financial District.
(b) Pier 34.
(c) A payphone at a Walgreen's Drugstore.
(d) Sinbad Star Restaurant.
2. What are officials waiting for on the afternoon of December 4th?
(a) An attack of FBI headquaters.
(b) A list of demands from the terrorists.
(c) A call from the president.
(d) A bomb to go off.
3. What's the first thing Carroll does when he arrives home?
(a) Puts his kids to bed.
(b) Takes a hot bath.
(c) Takes his sister home.
(d) Cooks dinner.
4. Which charter gives the order to "Blow it all up?"
(a) Sergeant Harry Stemkowsky.
(b) Colonel David Hudson.
(c) Walter Trentkamp.
(d) Justin Kearney.
5. How did the security guard in the basement die?
(a) He had a heart attack.
(b) He was shot by terrorists.
(c) He was killed in the blast.
(d) He killed himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the two Iraqi men that Arch Carroll is watching?
2. What does Hudson call the man who tortured him in Vietnam?
3. What does Carroll discover while questioning the drug dealer?
4. What does Trentkamp urge Carroll to keep under control?
5. What do Alry Simmons and Robert Havens first discover in the Federal Reserve Bank?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)