|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 through 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Arch Carroll tell the restaurant owner?
(a) That the men were trying to kill him.
(b) That he killed the men by mistake.
(c) That he was using self defence.
(d) That the men he'd shot was a terrorist.
2. Who needs to see Carroll immediately?
(a) His kids.
(b) The President.
(c) Walter Trentkamp.
(d) Colonel David Hudson.
3. What have the terrorists demanded from the authorities?
4. What is Carroll's expertise?
(b) The military.
(c) The economy.
5. Which of the following characters is in a wheel chair?
(a) Justin Kearney.
(b) Colonel David Hudson.
(c) Sergeant Harry Stemkowsky.
(d) Arch Carroll.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the biggest problem facing law enforcement?
2. Why did some believe that the bomb threat was a hoax?
3. Who is Francois Monserrat?
4. What is the name of the drug dealer Sommers and Carroll arrest?
5. Who is in Carroll's home when he arrives there?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)