|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 through 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Vietnam prison where David Hudson was tortured in 1971?
(a) Con Son Island.
(b) La Hoc Noh.
(c) Hanoi Hilton.
(d) Long Binh.
2. What does Hudson call the man who tortured him in Vietnam?
(a) Lizard Man.
(b) Snake Man.
(c) Fish Man.
(d) Reptile Man.
3. What did the terrorists do to demonstrate their seriousness?
(a) They blow up the White House.
(b) They detonate a bomb on the NY pier.
(c) They blow up a pay phone.
(d) The attack the FBI.
4. What does Trentkamp urge Carroll to keep under control?
(a) His family.
(b) His work.
(c) His driving.
(d) His drinking and recklessness.
5. Who are Alry Simmons and Robert Havens?
(a) New York City TAC patrolmen.
(b) Security guards.
(d) FBI agents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the meeting led by Caitlin held?
2. Walter Trentkamp makes a point of agreeing with what?
3. What do Alry Simmons and Robert Havens first discover in the Federal Reserve Bank?
4. What is Hussain Moussa's other wise know as?
5. Which charter gives the order to "Blow it all up?"
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)