|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 through 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Manning Rubin's occupation?
(a) Automotive mechanic
(d) Security Guard.
2. Why did some believe that the bomb threat was a hoax?
(a) Because the threat was made from a pay phone.
(b) Because they have recieved similar threats before.
(c) Because they haven't had any terroist attacks before.
(d) Because the bomb went off at 6:30 p.m.
3. Where do the veterans meet to discuss their plans?
(a) A Cafe.
(b) The train station.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) Hudson's garage.
4. What does Francis Nilolo show Catlin as she is leaving the meeting?
(a) An unexploded bomb.
(b) A video of the terrorists.
(c) A picture of the terrorists.
(d) An intelligence report.
5. Who is in Carroll's home when he arrives there?
(a) The President.
(b) His wife.
(c) His sister.
(d) The terrorists.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carroll discover while questioning the drug dealer?
2. What's the first thing Carroll does when he arrives home?
3. How did the security guard in the basement die?
4. Which of the following characters is in a wheel chair?
5. What happens at 6:30 p.m on December 4th?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)