|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 through 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the veterans meet to discuss their plans?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) The train station.
(c) Hudson's garage.
(d) A Cafe.
2. What did the terrorists do to demonstrate their seriousness?
(a) They blow up a pay phone.
(b) The attack the FBI.
(c) They detonate a bomb on the NY pier.
(d) They blow up the White House.
3. What was the drug dealer using as a shield when he was arrested?
(a) His cook.
(b) His house maid.
(c) A bullet proof vest.
(d) A serving tray.
4. What happens to the two Iraqi men that Arch Carroll is watching?
(a) They are wounded but stay alive.
(b) They escape in a cab.
(c) They are killed.
(d) They attack Wall Street.
5. What does Trentkamp urge Carroll to keep under control?
(a) His family.
(b) His work.
(c) His drinking and recklessness.
(d) His driving.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are Alry Simmons and Robert Havens?
2. What is Hussain Moussa's other wise know as?
3. Where is the meeting led by Caitlin held?
4. Which of the following two characters make up the rifleman-sniper team?
5. What do Alry Simmons and Robert Havens find in the basement of the Federal Reserve Bank?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)