|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 through 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What takes place at 9:20 a.m December 4th?
(a) The President is updated on the situation.
(b) Piers 33 and 34 are bombed.
(c) Officials suspend trading on Wall Street.
(d) Wall Street is bombed.
2. What is Pauly Melindez nickname?
(a) The Goat.
(b) Mr. Blue.
(c) The Horse.
(d) Mr. Green.
3. What is Carroll's expertise?
(a) The economy.
(b) The military.
4. What does Caitlin warn may happen the following day?
(a) A market panic.
(b) A power outage.
(c) Another explosion.
(d) A terrorist attack.
5. What is the name of the Vietnam prison where David Hudson was tortured in 1971?
(a) Long Binh.
(b) Con Son Island.
(c) La Hoc Noh.
(d) Hanoi Hilton.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the drug dealer Sommers and Carroll arrest?
2. How does Carroll catch the drug dealer?
3. What was the drug dealer using as a shield when he was arrested?
4. What causes immediate panic on Wall Street?
5. Which charter gives the order to "Blow it all up?"
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)