|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 through 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the dead security guard have around his right arm?
(a) A rope.
(b) A watch.
(c) A green band.
(d) A leather belt.
2. Which of the following two characters are ordinance experts?
(a) Harold Freedman and David Hudson.
(b) Michael Doud and Joe Barreiro.
(c) Clint Hurdle and Jimmy Cassio.
(d) Harry Stemkowsky and Manning Rubin.
3. What does Hudson call the man who tortured him in Vietnam?
(a) Reptile Man.
(b) Fish Man.
(c) Lizard Man.
(d) Snake Man.
4. What does David Hudson yell at Stemkowsky?
(a) He is crazy.
(b) He is going to rust.
(c) Good job.
(d) He is going to freeze.
5. What is the name of the drug dealer Sommers and Carroll arrest?
(a) Marcus Davidson.
(b) Jose Martinez.
(c) Diego Alvarez.
(d) Mike Gurner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens at 6:30 p.m on December 4th?
2. What happens to the two Iraqi men that Arch Carroll is watching?
3. What does the recording from the terrorists urge the FBI to do?
4. Which of the following characters is the team leader of the Green band?
5. What does Caitlin warn may happen the following day?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)