|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 through 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the veterans meet to discuss their plans?
(a) A Cafe.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) The train station.
(d) Hudson's garage.
2. What was the drug dealer using as a shield when he was arrested?
(a) His house maid.
(b) A serving tray.
(c) A bullet proof vest.
(d) His cook.
3. Who needs to see Carroll immediately?
(a) Walter Trentkamp.
(b) Colonel David Hudson.
(c) His kids.
(d) The President.
4. Why did some believe that the bomb threat was a hoax?
(a) Because they haven't had any terroist attacks before.
(b) Because the bomb went off at 6:30 p.m.
(c) Because they have recieved similar threats before.
(d) Because the threat was made from a pay phone.
5. What is the name of the drug dealer Sommers and Carroll arrest?
(a) Mike Gurner.
(b) Jose Martinez.
(c) Marcus Davidson.
(d) Diego Alvarez.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which person do the terrorists first contact?
2. What does Caitlin warn may happen the following day?
3. Who boards the train to meet Hudson?
4. Which of the following two characters make up the rifleman-sniper team?
5. What gives Harry Stemkowsky a reason to live?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)