|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 through 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is in Carroll's home when he arrives there?
(a) The President.
(b) His wife.
(c) The terrorists.
(d) His sister.
2. What does Trentkamp urge Carroll to keep under control?
(a) His work.
(b) His family.
(c) His drinking and recklessness.
(d) His driving.
3. What does Arch Carroll tell the restaurant owner?
(a) That he killed the men by mistake.
(b) That he was using self defence.
(c) That the men were trying to kill him.
(d) That the men he'd shot was a terrorist.
4. What does Carroll discover while questioning the drug dealer?
(a) The dealer is a part of a terrorist group.
(b) The terroist set the dealer up.
(c) The dealer is guilty of murder.
(d) The dealer was planning another attack.
5. What happens at 6:30 p.m on December 4th?
(a) The Green Band contact the FBI with demands.
(b) Wall Street is evacuated.
(c) Wall Street is bombed.
(d) Piers 33 and 34 is bombed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the recording from the terrorists urge the FBI to do?
2. What is Hussain Moussa's other wise know as?
3. What intelligence does Kearney say that he's received recently?
4. What gives Harry Stemkowsky a reason to live?
5. What does Hudson call the man who tortured him in Vietnam?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)