|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 through 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carroll discover while questioning the drug dealer?
(a) The terroist set the dealer up.
(b) The dealer was planning another attack.
(c) The dealer is guilty of murder.
(d) The dealer is a part of a terrorist group.
2. What state does Carroll fly to?
(c) Washington, D.C.
3. At what location do the terrorists' make their bomb threat from?
(a) Wall Street Financial District.
(b) A payphone at a Walgreen's Drugstore.
(c) Pier 34.
(d) Sinbad Star Restaurant.
4. Who boards the train to meet Hudson?
(a) Laurence Hadford.
(b) Walter Trentkamp.
(c) Harry Stemkowsky.
(d) Arch Carroll.
5. What did the terrorists do to demonstrate their seriousness?
(a) They detonate a bomb on the NY pier.
(b) The attack the FBI.
(c) They blow up the White House.
(d) They blow up a pay phone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters does Arch Carroll kill while working under cover as a bag man?
2. What causes immediate panic on Wall Street?
3. Which of the following two characters make up the rifleman-sniper team?
4. What does the dead security guard have around his right arm?
5. Why did some believe that the bomb threat was a hoax?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)