|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 through 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the drug dealer Sommers and Carroll arrest?
(a) Jose Martinez.
(b) Marcus Davidson.
(c) Diego Alvarez.
(d) Mike Gurner.
2. What's the first thing Carroll does when he arrives home?
(a) Takes a hot bath.
(b) Cooks dinner.
(c) Takes his sister home.
(d) Puts his kids to bed.
3. What does Trentkamp urge Carroll to keep under control?
(a) His driving.
(b) His drinking and recklessness.
(c) His work.
(d) His family.
4. What does David Hudson yell at Stemkowsky?
(a) He is going to freeze.
(b) Good job.
(c) He is going to rust.
(d) He is crazy.
5. What is the biggest problem facing law enforcement?
(a) They can not meet the terrorists' list of demands.
(b) They are unsure where the firebomb will take place.
(c) They are unsure how to stop people from arriving on Wall Street.
(d) They have no idea who terrorists are.
Short Answer Questions
1. What intelligence does Kearney say that he's received recently?
2. What is Hussain Moussa's other wise know as?
3. Walter Trentkamp makes a point of agreeing with what?
4. How did the security guard in the basement die?
5. Which of the following characters is in a wheel chair?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)