|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 through 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David Hudson yell at Stemkowsky?
(a) He is crazy.
(b) He is going to rust.
(c) Good job.
(d) He is going to freeze.
2. What happens to the two Iraqi men that Arch Carroll is watching?
(a) They attack Wall Street.
(b) They escape in a cab.
(c) They are wounded but stay alive.
(d) They are killed.
3. Who calls the FBI and plays the recording?
(a) Sergeant Harry Stemkowsky.
(b) Arch Carroll.
(c) Walter Trentkamp.
(d) Colonel David Hudson.
4. What does Hudson call the man who tortured him in Vietnam?
(a) Reptile Man.
(b) Lizard Man.
(c) Fish Man.
(d) Snake Man.
5. What have the terrorists demanded from the authorities?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are officials waiting for on the afternoon of December 4th?
2. What gives Harry Stemkowsky a reason to live?
3. What happens at 6:30 p.m on December 4th?
4. How did the security guard in the basement die?
5. Where do the veterans meet to discuss their plans?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)