|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 through 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls the FBI and plays the recording?
(a) Colonel David Hudson.
(b) Arch Carroll.
(c) Sergeant Harry Stemkowsky.
(d) Walter Trentkamp.
2. What is the biggest problem facing law enforcement?
(a) They are unsure where the firebomb will take place.
(b) They can not meet the terrorists' list of demands.
(c) They have no idea who terrorists are.
(d) They are unsure how to stop people from arriving on Wall Street.
3. How does Carroll catch the drug dealer?
(a) By uses tear gas on him
(b) By tackling the dealer to the ground.
(c) By ramming the dealers car.
(d) By shooting the dealers in the leg.
4. What does Caitlin warn may happen the following day?
(a) A power outage.
(b) A market panic.
(c) A terrorist attack.
(d) Another explosion.
5. What's wrong with the computers controlling Wall Street's financial district ?
(a) They are malfunctioning.
(b) They don't have enough power.
(c) They are out-of-date
(d) They have been destroyed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Alry Simmons and Robert Havens in the Federal Reserve Bank?
2. What have the terrorists demanded from the authorities?
3. Who is in Carroll's home when he arrives there?
4. How did the security guard in the basement die?
5. What do Alry Simmons and Robert Havens first discover in the Federal Reserve Bank?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)