|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 through 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the terrorists do to demonstrate their seriousness?
(a) They blow up a pay phone.
(b) They blow up the White House.
(c) The attack the FBI.
(d) They detonate a bomb on the NY pier.
2. Walter Trentkamp makes a point of agreeing with what?
(a) That there will be more attacks.
(b) That he believes the terrorists are from Iraq.
(c) That the attack has earmarks of a paramilitary campaign.
(d) That there is no way of identifying the terrorists.
3. What does Trentkamp urge Carroll to keep under control?
(a) His drinking and recklessness.
(b) His driving.
(c) His family.
(d) His work.
4. Which of the following two characters make up the rifleman-sniper team?
(a) David Hudson and Michael Doud.
(b) Davey Hale and Thomas O'Neil.
(c) Steve Glickman and Pauly Melindez.
(d) Joe Barreiro and Manning Rubin.
5. What causes immediate panic on Wall Street?
(a) The stock market crashes.
(b) An explosion.
(c) Officals suspending trading.
(d) An attack on the stock exchange floor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the recording from the terrorists urge the FBI to do?
2. What is the name of the Vietnam prison where David Hudson was tortured in 1971?
3. Where is the meeting led by Caitlin held?
4. What is the biggest problem facing law enforcement?
5. What have the terrorists demanded from the authorities?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)