|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 through 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls the FBI and plays the recording?
(a) Arch Carroll.
(b) Walter Trentkamp.
(c) Colonel David Hudson.
(d) Sergeant Harry Stemkowsky.
2. Who is in Carroll's home when he arrives there?
(a) The President.
(b) His wife.
(c) His sister.
(d) The terrorists.
3. What are officials waiting for on the afternoon of December 4th?
(a) A list of demands from the terrorists.
(b) A call from the president.
(c) A bomb to go off.
(d) An attack of FBI headquaters.
4. What does David Hudson yell at Stemkowsky?
(a) Good job.
(b) He is crazy.
(c) He is going to rust.
(d) He is going to freeze.
5. What does Hudson call the man who tortured him in Vietnam?
(a) Lizard Man.
(b) Fish Man.
(c) Reptile Man.
(d) Snake Man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Carroll's expertise?
2. What is the name of the Vietnam prison where David Hudson was tortured in 1971?
3. How does Carroll catch the drug dealer?
4. What is the name of the drug dealer Sommers and Carroll arrest?
5. Where is the meeting led by Caitlin held?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)