|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 through 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What takes place at 9:20 a.m December 4th?
(a) Wall Street is bombed.
(b) The President is updated on the situation.
(c) Officials suspend trading on Wall Street.
(d) Piers 33 and 34 are bombed.
2. Who boards the train to meet Hudson?
(a) Laurence Hadford.
(b) Harry Stemkowsky.
(c) Walter Trentkamp.
(d) Arch Carroll.
3. Where is the meeting led by Caitlin held?
(a) The FBI headquaters.
(b) The Federal Reserve Bank.
(c) The New York Stock Exchange building
(d) Camp David
4. What do Alry Simmons and Robert Havens first discover in the Federal Reserve Bank?
(a) Coin machines and bags of coins.
(b) A bomb.
(d) Burnt $1,000 notes.
5. How did the security guard in the basement die?
(a) He was killed in the blast.
(b) He was shot by terrorists.
(c) He killed himself.
(d) He had a heart attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caitlin warn may happen the following day?
2. What state does Carroll fly to?
3. What does the recording from the terrorists urge the FBI to do?
4. What causes immediate panic on Wall Street?
5. Who is Francois Monserrat?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)