|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 through 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Trentkamp urge Carroll to keep under control?
(a) His drinking and recklessness.
(b) His work.
(c) His driving.
(d) His family.
2. What does the dead security guard have around his right arm?
(a) A watch.
(b) A green band.
(c) A leather belt.
(d) A rope.
3. Which person do the terrorists first contact?
(a) Harry Stemkowsky.
(b) Arch Carroll.
(c) Justin Kearney.
(d) Walter Trentkamp.
4. Which of the following characters is the team leader of the Green band?
(a) Joe Barreiro.
(b) David Hudson.
(c) Pauly Melindez.
(d) Michael Doud.
5. Which of the following two characters are ordinance experts?
(a) Harold Freedman and David Hudson.
(b) Harry Stemkowsky and Manning Rubin.
(c) Clint Hurdle and Jimmy Cassio.
(d) Michael Doud and Joe Barreiro.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the drug dealer Sommers and Carroll arrest?
2. What is the name of the Vietnam prison where David Hudson was tortured in 1971?
3. What does the recording from the terrorists urge the FBI to do?
4. What state does Carroll fly to?
5. What does Carroll discover while questioning the drug dealer?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)