|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 through 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carroll discover while questioning the drug dealer?
(a) The dealer is a part of a terrorist group.
(b) The terroist set the dealer up.
(c) The dealer was planning another attack.
(d) The dealer is guilty of murder.
2. How does Carroll catch the drug dealer?
(a) By uses tear gas on him
(b) By ramming the dealers car.
(c) By tackling the dealer to the ground.
(d) By shooting the dealers in the leg.
3. Who is Francois Monserrat?
(a) Carroll's partner.
(b) The leader of a freelance group.
(c) The leader of a group of Soviets.
(d) The head of the FBI.
4. What does Hudson call the man who tortured him in Vietnam?
(a) Snake Man.
(b) Lizard Man.
(c) Reptile Man.
(d) Fish Man.
5. Which person do the terrorists first contact?
(a) Walter Trentkamp.
(b) Justin Kearney.
(c) Arch Carroll.
(d) Harry Stemkowsky.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters does Arch Carroll kill while working under cover as a bag man?
2. What have the terrorists demanded from the authorities?
3. What is the name of the drug dealer Sommers and Carroll arrest?
4. Which of the following two characters make up the rifleman-sniper team?
5. Which of the following characters is in a wheel chair?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)