|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 through 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the drug dealer using as a shield when he was arrested?
(a) A serving tray.
(b) His house maid.
(c) His cook.
(d) A bullet proof vest.
2. Which of the following two characters are ordinance experts?
(a) Harold Freedman and David Hudson.
(b) Michael Doud and Joe Barreiro.
(c) Harry Stemkowsky and Manning Rubin.
(d) Clint Hurdle and Jimmy Cassio.
3. Which of the following characters is the team leader of the Green band?
(a) Pauly Melindez.
(b) Michael Doud.
(c) Joe Barreiro.
(d) David Hudson.
4. Where do the veterans meet to discuss their plans?
(a) A Cafe.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) Hudson's garage.
(d) The train station.
5. How does Carroll catch the drug dealer?
(a) By uses tear gas on him
(b) By tackling the dealer to the ground.
(c) By ramming the dealers car.
(d) By shooting the dealers in the leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Pauly Melindez nickname?
2. Which of the following two characters make up the rifleman-sniper team?
3. Who needs to see Carroll immediately?
4. Where is the meeting led by Caitlin held?
5. What takes place at 9:20 a.m December 4th?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)