|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 through 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Vietnam prison where David Hudson was tortured in 1971?
(a) La Hoc Noh.
(b) Long Binh.
(c) Hanoi Hilton.
(d) Con Son Island.
2. Which of the following characters is in a wheel chair?
(a) Justin Kearney.
(b) Colonel David Hudson.
(c) Arch Carroll.
(d) Sergeant Harry Stemkowsky.
3. What gives Harry Stemkowsky a reason to live?
(a) His wife.
(b) His kids.
(c) Green Band.
(d) His job.
4. What does Caitlin warn may happen the following day?
(a) A terrorist attack.
(b) A power outage.
(c) Another explosion.
(d) A market panic.
5. Which of the following characters does Arch Carroll kill while working under cover as a bag man?
(a) Hussain Moussa.
(b) Anton Birnbaum.
(c) Martha Kupchuck.
(d) Harry Stemkowsky.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the biggest problem facing law enforcement?
2. Why are Alry Simmons and Robert Havens in the Federal Reserve Bank?
3. Who boards the train to meet Hudson?
4. What's the first thing Carroll does when he arrives home?
5. What is Pauly Melindez nickname?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)