|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 through 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters is in a wheel chair?
(a) Colonel David Hudson.
(b) Justin Kearney.
(c) Arch Carroll.
(d) Sergeant Harry Stemkowsky.
2. What does the dead security guard have around his right arm?
(a) A rope.
(b) A watch.
(c) A leather belt.
(d) A green band.
3. Which person do the terrorists first contact?
(a) Arch Carroll.
(b) Harry Stemkowsky.
(c) Justin Kearney.
(d) Walter Trentkamp.
4. Who is Francois Monserrat?
(a) Carroll's partner.
(b) The head of the FBI.
(c) The leader of a freelance group.
(d) The leader of a group of Soviets.
5. What does the recording from the terrorists urge the FBI to do?
(a) Evacuate the FBI headquaters.
(b) Evactuate piers 33 and 34.
(c) Pay ransom to the Green Band.
(d) Evacuate Wall Street.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Arch Carroll tell the restaurant owner?
2. Who calls the FBI and plays the recording?
3. What is Carroll's expertise?
4. How did the security guard in the basement die?
5. What takes place at 9:20 a.m December 4th?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)