|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 through 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Alry Simmons and Robert Havens find in the basement of the Federal Reserve Bank?
(a) One hundred billion dollars worth of gold.
(b) Bags of notes.
(c) A million dollars worth of silver.
(d) An undetonated bomb.
2. What does Trentkamp urge Carroll to keep under control?
(a) His family.
(b) His drinking and recklessness.
(c) His driving.
(d) His work.
3. What have the terrorists demanded from the authorities?
4. What is Hussain Moussa's other wise know as?
(a) The holy one.
(b) The Lizard man.
(c) The Lebanese butcher.
(d) The Enemy.
5. At what location do the terrorists' make their bomb threat from?
(a) A payphone at a Walgreen's Drugstore.
(b) Wall Street Financial District.
(c) Pier 34.
(d) Sinbad Star Restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What's the first thing Carroll does when he arrives home?
2. What are officials waiting for on the afternoon of December 4th?
3. What does the recording from the terrorists urge the FBI to do?
4. Which charter gives the order to "Blow it all up?"
5. Who is Francois Monserrat?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)