|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 through 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Arch Carroll tell the restaurant owner?
(a) That the men were trying to kill him.
(b) That he killed the men by mistake.
(c) That the men he'd shot was a terrorist.
(d) That he was using self defence.
2. What intelligence does Kearney say that he's received recently?
(a) There will be another terrorist attack in the near future.
(b) A mid-Eastern group plan to induce panic on the stock market.
(c) The bombing was funded by Iraq.
(d) A Terrorist plan to attack the white house.
3. What did the terrorists do to demonstrate their seriousness?
(a) They detonate a bomb on the NY pier.
(b) The attack the FBI.
(c) They blow up a pay phone.
(d) They blow up the White House.
4. What's the first thing Carroll does when he arrives home?
(a) Cooks dinner.
(b) Takes a hot bath.
(c) Takes his sister home.
(d) Puts his kids to bed.
5. What takes place at 9:20 a.m December 4th?
(a) The President is updated on the situation.
(b) Piers 33 and 34 are bombed.
(c) Wall Street is bombed.
(d) Officials suspend trading on Wall Street.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are Alry Simmons and Robert Havens?
2. What happens to the two Iraqi men that Arch Carroll is watching?
3. What is Colonel David Hudson looking at when he whispers "Boom?"
4. What do Alry Simmons and Robert Havens find in the basement of the Federal Reserve Bank?
5. Walter Trentkamp makes a point of agreeing with what?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)