|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 through 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is in Carroll's home when he arrives there?
(a) His sister.
(b) The terrorists.
(c) His wife.
(d) The President.
2. What is Carroll's expertise?
(b) The military.
(c) The economy.
3. What does Arch Carroll tell the restaurant owner?
(a) That the men were trying to kill him.
(b) That he was using self defence.
(c) That the men he'd shot was a terrorist.
(d) That he killed the men by mistake.
4. What does the recording from the terrorists urge the FBI to do?
(a) Evacuate Wall Street.
(b) Pay ransom to the Green Band.
(c) Evactuate piers 33 and 34.
(d) Evacuate the FBI headquaters.
5. Walter Trentkamp makes a point of agreeing with what?
(a) That there will be more attacks.
(b) That the attack has earmarks of a paramilitary campaign.
(c) That there is no way of identifying the terrorists.
(d) That he believes the terrorists are from Iraq.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the two Iraqi men that Arch Carroll is watching?
2. What takes place at 9:20 a.m December 4th?
3. Who needs to see Carroll immediately?
4. Who are Alry Simmons and Robert Havens?
5. At what location do the terrorists' make their bomb threat from?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)