|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 through 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is in Carroll's home when he arrives there?
(a) The terrorists.
(b) The President.
(c) His sister.
(d) His wife.
2. What is Carroll's expertise?
(b) The military.
(c) The economy.
3. Who calls the FBI and plays the recording?
(a) Colonel David Hudson.
(b) Arch Carroll.
(c) Sergeant Harry Stemkowsky.
(d) Walter Trentkamp.
4. Who needs to see Carroll immediately?
(a) His kids.
(b) Walter Trentkamp.
(c) The President.
(d) Colonel David Hudson.
5. Why did some believe that the bomb threat was a hoax?
(a) Because the bomb went off at 6:30 p.m.
(b) Because they have recieved similar threats before.
(c) Because the threat was made from a pay phone.
(d) Because they haven't had any terroist attacks before.
Short Answer Questions
1. What have the terrorists demanded from the authorities?
2. What does the dead security guard have around his right arm?
3. Which person do the terrorists first contact?
4. Who boards the train to meet Hudson?
5. What does the recording from the terrorists urge the FBI to do?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)