|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 through 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters does Arch Carroll kill while working under cover as a bag man?
(a) Hussain Moussa.
(b) Martha Kupchuck.
(c) Anton Birnbaum.
(d) Harry Stemkowsky.
2. What is the name of the Vietnam prison where David Hudson was tortured in 1971?
(a) La Hoc Noh.
(b) Con Son Island.
(c) Hanoi Hilton.
(d) Long Binh.
3. Who boards the train to meet Hudson?
(a) Arch Carroll.
(b) Walter Trentkamp.
(c) Harry Stemkowsky.
(d) Laurence Hadford.
4. Who is Francois Monserrat?
(a) Carroll's partner.
(b) The leader of a freelance group.
(c) The head of the FBI.
(d) The leader of a group of Soviets.
5. Who is in Carroll's home when he arrives there?
(a) The President.
(b) His sister.
(c) His wife.
(d) The terrorists.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes immediate panic on Wall Street?
2. Walter Trentkamp makes a point of agreeing with what?
3. What does Arch Carroll tell the restaurant owner?
4. What do Alry Simmons and Robert Havens find in the basement of the Federal Reserve Bank?
5. Which charter gives the order to "Blow it all up?"
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)