|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 through 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Alry Simmons and Robert Havens find in the basement of the Federal Reserve Bank?
(a) An undetonated bomb.
(b) Bags of notes.
(c) A million dollars worth of silver.
(d) One hundred billion dollars worth of gold.
2. What does the recording from the terrorists urge the FBI to do?
(a) Evactuate piers 33 and 34.
(b) Evacuate Wall Street.
(c) Evacuate the FBI headquaters.
(d) Pay ransom to the Green Band.
3. At what location do the terrorists' make their bomb threat from?
(a) A payphone at a Walgreen's Drugstore.
(b) Wall Street Financial District.
(c) Sinbad Star Restaurant.
(d) Pier 34.
4. What does Hudson call the man who tortured him in Vietnam?
(a) Snake Man.
(b) Reptile Man.
(c) Lizard Man.
(d) Fish Man.
5. What is Hussain Moussa's other wise know as?
(a) The Enemy.
(b) The Lebanese butcher.
(c) The holy one.
(d) The Lizard man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Colonel David Hudson looking at when he whispers "Boom?"
2. Why are Alry Simmons and Robert Havens in the Federal Reserve Bank?
3. Who needs to see Carroll immediately?
4. What intelligence does Kearney say that he's received recently?
5. Which charter gives the order to "Blow it all up?"
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)