|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 through 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What takes place at 9:20 a.m December 4th?
(a) Wall Street is bombed.
(b) Officials suspend trading on Wall Street.
(c) The President is updated on the situation.
(d) Piers 33 and 34 are bombed.
2. What happens to the two Iraqi men that Arch Carroll is watching?
(a) They are wounded but stay alive.
(b) They attack Wall Street.
(c) They are killed.
(d) They escape in a cab.
3. What does Hudson call the man who tortured him in Vietnam?
(a) Lizard Man.
(b) Fish Man.
(c) Snake Man.
(d) Reptile Man.
4. Walter Trentkamp makes a point of agreeing with what?
(a) That there is no way of identifying the terrorists.
(b) That there will be more attacks.
(c) That he believes the terrorists are from Iraq.
(d) That the attack has earmarks of a paramilitary campaign.
5. What does Trentkamp urge Carroll to keep under control?
(a) His family.
(b) His work.
(c) His drinking and recklessness.
(d) His driving.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who boards the train to meet Hudson?
2. Why did some believe that the bomb threat was a hoax?
3. What are officials waiting for on the afternoon of December 4th?
4. Who needs to see Carroll immediately?
5. How did the security guard in the basement die?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)