|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 through 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which person do the terrorists first contact?
(a) Arch Carroll.
(b) Justin Kearney.
(c) Harry Stemkowsky.
(d) Walter Trentkamp.
2. What is the name of the Vietnam prison where David Hudson was tortured in 1971?
(a) Hanoi Hilton.
(b) Long Binh.
(c) Con Son Island.
(d) La Hoc Noh.
3. Why are Alry Simmons and Robert Havens in the Federal Reserve Bank?
(a) To investigate terrorists.
(b) To examine the building.
(c) To withdraw money.
(d) To carry out a FBI investigation.
4. What did the terrorists do to demonstrate their seriousness?
(a) The attack the FBI.
(b) They blow up the White House.
(c) They blow up a pay phone.
(d) They detonate a bomb on the NY pier.
5. What happens to the two Iraqi men that Arch Carroll is watching?
(a) They attack Wall Street.
(b) They are killed.
(c) They escape in a cab.
(d) They are wounded but stay alive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Alry Simmons and Robert Havens find in the basement of the Federal Reserve Bank?
2. Which of the following characters is in a wheel chair?
3. What does the dead security guard have around his right arm?
4. What intelligence does Kearney say that he's received recently?
5. What is Hussain Moussa's other wise know as?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)