|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 through 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes immediate panic on Wall Street?
(a) The stock market crashes.
(b) An explosion.
(c) Officals suspending trading.
(d) An attack on the stock exchange floor.
2. What is the name of the Vietnam prison where David Hudson was tortured in 1971?
(a) Long Binh.
(b) La Hoc Noh.
(c) Hanoi Hilton.
(d) Con Son Island.
3. Which charter gives the order to "Blow it all up?"
(a) Sergeant Harry Stemkowsky.
(b) Walter Trentkamp.
(c) Justin Kearney.
(d) Colonel David Hudson.
4. What is the biggest problem facing law enforcement?
(a) They can not meet the terrorists' list of demands.
(b) They have no idea who terrorists are.
(c) They are unsure how to stop people from arriving on Wall Street.
(d) They are unsure where the firebomb will take place.
5. What does Trentkamp urge Carroll to keep under control?
(a) His family.
(b) His drinking and recklessness.
(c) His work.
(d) His driving.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Carroll's expertise?
2. What are officials waiting for on the afternoon of December 4th?
3. Who is Francois Monserrat?
4. What is Hussain Moussa's other wise know as?
5. What have the terrorists demanded from the authorities?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)