|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 through 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What takes place at 9:20 a.m December 4th?
(a) Officials suspend trading on Wall Street.
(b) The President is updated on the situation.
(c) Wall Street is bombed.
(d) Piers 33 and 34 are bombed.
2. Which of the following characters is in a wheel chair?
(a) Justin Kearney.
(b) Sergeant Harry Stemkowsky.
(c) Arch Carroll.
(d) Colonel David Hudson.
3. What did the terrorists do to demonstrate their seriousness?
(a) They blow up the White House.
(b) The attack the FBI.
(c) They detonate a bomb on the NY pier.
(d) They blow up a pay phone.
4. Why did some believe that the bomb threat was a hoax?
(a) Because they have recieved similar threats before.
(b) Because they haven't had any terroist attacks before.
(c) Because the bomb went off at 6:30 p.m.
(d) Because the threat was made from a pay phone.
5. Which charter gives the order to "Blow it all up?"
(a) Sergeant Harry Stemkowsky.
(b) Walter Trentkamp.
(c) Colonel David Hudson.
(d) Justin Kearney.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who boards the train to meet Hudson?
2. What do Alry Simmons and Robert Havens find in the basement of the Federal Reserve Bank?
3. What is Colonel David Hudson looking at when he whispers "Boom?"
4. Which of the following characters does Arch Carroll kill while working under cover as a bag man?
5. Why are Alry Simmons and Robert Havens in the Federal Reserve Bank?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)