|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 through 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the terrorists do to demonstrate their seriousness?
(a) The attack the FBI.
(b) They blow up the White House.
(c) They detonate a bomb on the NY pier.
(d) They blow up a pay phone.
2. Who needs to see Carroll immediately?
(a) Walter Trentkamp.
(b) His kids.
(c) The President.
(d) Colonel David Hudson.
3. What does the dead security guard have around his right arm?
(a) A green band.
(b) A leather belt.
(c) A watch.
(d) A rope.
4. What intelligence does Kearney say that he's received recently?
(a) A mid-Eastern group plan to induce panic on the stock market.
(b) There will be another terrorist attack in the near future.
(c) A Terrorist plan to attack the white house.
(d) The bombing was funded by Iraq.
5. What have the terrorists demanded from the authorities?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Carroll's expertise?
2. Why are Alry Simmons and Robert Havens in the Federal Reserve Bank?
3. What do Alry Simmons and Robert Havens first discover in the Federal Reserve Bank?
4. Who calls the FBI and plays the recording?
5. Who are Alry Simmons and Robert Havens?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)