|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 through 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Vietnam prison where David Hudson was tortured in 1971?
(a) Hanoi Hilton.
(b) Con Son Island.
(c) La Hoc Noh.
(d) Long Binh.
2. What is Colonel David Hudson looking at when he whispers "Boom?"
(a) A pay phone.
(b) Sinbad Star Restaurant.
(c) The buildings along Wall Street.
(d) His cab.
3. Which person do the terrorists first contact?
(a) Justin Kearney.
(b) Arch Carroll.
(c) Walter Trentkamp.
(d) Harry Stemkowsky.
4. At what location do the terrorists' make their bomb threat from?
(a) Pier 34.
(b) A payphone at a Walgreen's Drugstore.
(c) Sinbad Star Restaurant.
(d) Wall Street Financial District.
5. Which of the following characters does Arch Carroll kill while working under cover as a bag man?
(a) Harry Stemkowsky.
(b) Anton Birnbaum.
(c) Martha Kupchuck.
(d) Hussain Moussa.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the dead security guard have around his right arm?
2. Why did some believe that the bomb threat was a hoax?
3. Which of the following characters is in a wheel chair?
4. What does the recording from the terrorists urge the FBI to do?
5. What does Arch Carroll tell the restaurant owner?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)