|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 through 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are Alry Simmons and Robert Havens in the Federal Reserve Bank?
(a) To investigate terrorists.
(b) To withdraw money.
(c) To examine the building.
(d) To carry out a FBI investigation.
2. What does the dead security guard have around his right arm?
(a) A watch.
(b) A green band.
(c) A leather belt.
(d) A rope.
3. What happens to the two Iraqi men that Arch Carroll is watching?
(a) They are wounded but stay alive.
(b) They attack Wall Street.
(c) They are killed.
(d) They escape in a cab.
4. Who is in Carroll's home when he arrives there?
(a) His wife.
(b) The terrorists.
(c) His sister.
(d) The President.
5. Walter Trentkamp makes a point of agreeing with what?
(a) That he believes the terrorists are from Iraq.
(b) That there is no way of identifying the terrorists.
(c) That the attack has earmarks of a paramilitary campaign.
(d) That there will be more attacks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes immediate panic on Wall Street?
2. What is Carroll's expertise?
3. What is Colonel David Hudson looking at when he whispers "Boom?"
4. Which person do the terrorists first contact?
5. What does the recording from the terrorists urge the FBI to do?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)