|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 through 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did some believe that the bomb threat was a hoax?
(a) Because the bomb went off at 6:30 p.m.
(b) Because the threat was made from a pay phone.
(c) Because they have recieved similar threats before.
(d) Because they haven't had any terroist attacks before.
2. What takes place at 9:20 a.m December 4th?
(a) Officials suspend trading on Wall Street.
(b) Wall Street is bombed.
(c) Piers 33 and 34 are bombed.
(d) The President is updated on the situation.
3. Which of the following characters does Arch Carroll kill while working under cover as a bag man?
(a) Martha Kupchuck.
(b) Hussain Moussa.
(c) Anton Birnbaum.
(d) Harry Stemkowsky.
4. What have the terrorists demanded from the authorities?
5. Who calls the FBI and plays the recording?
(a) Sergeant Harry Stemkowsky.
(b) Arch Carroll.
(c) Walter Trentkamp.
(d) Colonel David Hudson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which person do the terrorists first contact?
2. What did the terrorists do to demonstrate their seriousness?
3. Which charter gives the order to "Blow it all up?"
4. What's the first thing Carroll does when he arrives home?
5. What is Colonel David Hudson looking at when he whispers "Boom?"
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)