|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 through 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls the FBI and plays the recording?
(a) Sergeant Harry Stemkowsky.
(b) Colonel David Hudson.
(c) Arch Carroll.
(d) Walter Trentkamp.
2. What do Alry Simmons and Robert Havens find in the basement of the Federal Reserve Bank?
(a) A million dollars worth of silver.
(b) One hundred billion dollars worth of gold.
(c) Bags of notes.
(d) An undetonated bomb.
3. What causes immediate panic on Wall Street?
(a) Officals suspending trading.
(b) An explosion.
(c) The stock market crashes.
(d) An attack on the stock exchange floor.
4. Who is Francois Monserrat?
(a) Carroll's partner.
(b) The leader of a freelance group.
(c) The leader of a group of Soviets.
(d) The head of the FBI.
5. What does Trentkamp urge Carroll to keep under control?
(a) His work.
(b) His driving.
(c) His family.
(d) His drinking and recklessness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the two Iraqi men that Arch Carroll is watching?
2. Who is in Carroll's home when he arrives there?
3. What is Hussain Moussa's other wise know as?
4. Which person do the terrorists first contact?
5. Which of the following characters is in a wheel chair?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)