|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 through 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Carroll's expertise?
(c) The military.
(d) The economy.
2. Why did some believe that the bomb threat was a hoax?
(a) Because they haven't had any terroist attacks before.
(b) Because the bomb went off at 6:30 p.m.
(c) Because they have recieved similar threats before.
(d) Because the threat was made from a pay phone.
3. What are officials waiting for on the afternoon of December 4th?
(a) A list of demands from the terrorists.
(b) An attack of FBI headquaters.
(c) A bomb to go off.
(d) A call from the president.
4. What takes place at 9:20 a.m December 4th?
(a) Wall Street is bombed.
(b) Piers 33 and 34 are bombed.
(c) Officials suspend trading on Wall Street.
(d) The President is updated on the situation.
5. Why are Alry Simmons and Robert Havens in the Federal Reserve Bank?
(a) To carry out a FBI investigation.
(b) To investigate terrorists.
(c) To withdraw money.
(d) To examine the building.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Arch Carroll tell the restaurant owner?
2. What is Colonel David Hudson looking at when he whispers "Boom?"
3. What is Hussain Moussa's other wise know as?
4. What do Alry Simmons and Robert Havens find in the basement of the Federal Reserve Bank?
5. What is the biggest problem facing law enforcement?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)