|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 through 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What intelligence does Kearney say that he's received recently?
(a) The bombing was funded by Iraq.
(b) A Terrorist plan to attack the white house.
(c) There will be another terrorist attack in the near future.
(d) A mid-Eastern group plan to induce panic on the stock market.
2. Which person do the terrorists first contact?
(a) Justin Kearney.
(b) Harry Stemkowsky.
(c) Arch Carroll.
(d) Walter Trentkamp.
3. What does Trentkamp urge Carroll to keep under control?
(a) His work.
(b) His driving.
(c) His drinking and recklessness.
(d) His family.
4. Why did some believe that the bomb threat was a hoax?
(a) Because they have recieved similar threats before.
(b) Because the bomb went off at 6:30 p.m.
(c) Because the threat was made from a pay phone.
(d) Because they haven't had any terroist attacks before.
5. What causes immediate panic on Wall Street?
(a) The stock market crashes.
(b) Officals suspending trading.
(c) An explosion.
(d) An attack on the stock exchange floor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who needs to see Carroll immediately?
2. Which charter gives the order to "Blow it all up?"
3. How did the security guard in the basement die?
4. Why are Alry Simmons and Robert Havens in the Federal Reserve Bank?
5. What's the first thing Carroll does when he arrives home?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)