|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 through 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are Alry Simmons and Robert Havens in the Federal Reserve Bank?
(a) To examine the building.
(b) To carry out a FBI investigation.
(c) To withdraw money.
(d) To investigate terrorists.
2. What did the terrorists do to demonstrate their seriousness?
(a) They detonate a bomb on the NY pier.
(b) They blow up the White House.
(c) The attack the FBI.
(d) They blow up a pay phone.
3. What happens to the two Iraqi men that Arch Carroll is watching?
(a) They are wounded but stay alive.
(b) They attack Wall Street.
(c) They escape in a cab.
(d) They are killed.
4. Who needs to see Carroll immediately?
(a) The President.
(b) Walter Trentkamp.
(c) His kids.
(d) Colonel David Hudson.
5. Why did some believe that the bomb threat was a hoax?
(a) Because the bomb went off at 6:30 p.m.
(b) Because they haven't had any terroist attacks before.
(c) Because they have recieved similar threats before.
(d) Because the threat was made from a pay phone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters does Arch Carroll kill while working under cover as a bag man?
2. What does the dead security guard have around his right arm?
3. What intelligence does Kearney say that he's received recently?
4. Which of the following characters is in a wheel chair?
5. Who calls the FBI and plays the recording?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)