|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 through 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Hussain Moussa's other wise know as?
(a) The Lebanese butcher.
(b) The Lizard man.
(c) The Enemy.
(d) The holy one.
2. What is the name of the Vietnam prison where David Hudson was tortured in 1971?
(a) La Hoc Noh.
(b) Hanoi Hilton.
(c) Long Binh.
(d) Con Son Island.
3. What causes immediate panic on Wall Street?
(a) The stock market crashes.
(b) Officals suspending trading.
(c) An attack on the stock exchange floor.
(d) An explosion.
4. Who are Alry Simmons and Robert Havens?
(a) FBI agents.
(b) New York City TAC patrolmen.
(c) Security guards.
5. What do Alry Simmons and Robert Havens first discover in the Federal Reserve Bank?
(b) A bomb.
(c) Burnt $1,000 notes.
(d) Coin machines and bags of coins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Arch Carroll tell the restaurant owner?
2. What does the recording from the terrorists urge the FBI to do?
3. Who is in Carroll's home when he arrives there?
4. Why are Alry Simmons and Robert Havens in the Federal Reserve Bank?
5. Which person do the terrorists first contact?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)