|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 through 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Francois Monserrat?
(a) The leader of a group of Soviets.
(b) The head of the FBI.
(c) The leader of a freelance group.
(d) Carroll's partner.
2. What did the terrorists do to demonstrate their seriousness?
(a) They detonate a bomb on the NY pier.
(b) They blow up the White House.
(c) The attack the FBI.
(d) They blow up a pay phone.
3. Why did some believe that the bomb threat was a hoax?
(a) Because the threat was made from a pay phone.
(b) Because the bomb went off at 6:30 p.m.
(c) Because they have recieved similar threats before.
(d) Because they haven't had any terroist attacks before.
4. What takes place at 9:20 a.m December 4th?
(a) The President is updated on the situation.
(b) Officials suspend trading on Wall Street.
(c) Wall Street is bombed.
(d) Piers 33 and 34 are bombed.
5. What are officials waiting for on the afternoon of December 4th?
(a) An attack of FBI headquaters.
(b) A bomb to go off.
(c) A list of demands from the terrorists.
(d) A call from the president.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes immediate panic on Wall Street?
2. At what location do the terrorists' make their bomb threat from?
3. Which charter gives the order to "Blow it all up?"
4. Who are Alry Simmons and Robert Havens?
5. What is the name of the Vietnam prison where David Hudson was tortured in 1971?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)