|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 through 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are Alry Simmons and Robert Havens?
(a) New York City TAC patrolmen.
(b) FBI agents.
(d) Security guards.
2. Which charter gives the order to "Blow it all up?"
(a) Justin Kearney.
(b) Colonel David Hudson.
(c) Walter Trentkamp.
(d) Sergeant Harry Stemkowsky.
3. What does Trentkamp urge Carroll to keep under control?
(a) His driving.
(b) His work.
(c) His family.
(d) His drinking and recklessness.
4. What is Colonel David Hudson looking at when he whispers "Boom?"
(a) A pay phone.
(b) The buildings along Wall Street.
(c) His cab.
(d) Sinbad Star Restaurant.
5. What does the dead security guard have around his right arm?
(a) A green band.
(b) A rope.
(c) A watch.
(d) A leather belt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Walter Trentkamp makes a point of agreeing with what?
2. What happens at 6:30 p.m on December 4th?
3. What is Hussain Moussa's other wise know as?
4. What does Hudson call the man who tortured him in Vietnam?
5. What are officials waiting for on the afternoon of December 4th?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)