|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 through 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the two Iraqi men that Arch Carroll is watching?
(a) They are wounded but stay alive.
(b) They escape in a cab.
(c) They are killed.
(d) They attack Wall Street.
2. What happens at 6:30 p.m on December 4th?
(a) Wall Street is evacuated.
(b) Piers 33 and 34 is bombed.
(c) Wall Street is bombed.
(d) The Green Band contact the FBI with demands.
3. What does Arch Carroll tell the restaurant owner?
(a) That the men were trying to kill him.
(b) That he killed the men by mistake.
(c) That he was using self defence.
(d) That the men he'd shot was a terrorist.
4. What is Carroll's expertise?
(a) The economy.
(c) The military.
5. How did the security guard in the basement die?
(a) He had a heart attack.
(b) He was killed in the blast.
(c) He was shot by terrorists.
(d) He killed himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Alry Simmons and Robert Havens first discover in the Federal Reserve Bank?
2. Who are Alry Simmons and Robert Havens?
3. Who needs to see Carroll immediately?
4. Which person do the terrorists first contact?
5. At what location do the terrorists' make their bomb threat from?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)