|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 through 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Trentkamp urge Carroll to keep under control?
(a) His work.
(b) His driving.
(c) His drinking and recklessness.
(d) His family.
2. Who boards the train to meet Hudson?
(a) Arch Carroll.
(b) Laurence Hadford.
(c) Harry Stemkowsky.
(d) Walter Trentkamp.
3. How did the security guard in the basement die?
(a) He killed himself.
(b) He was killed in the blast.
(c) He had a heart attack.
(d) He was shot by terrorists.
4. What happens at 6:30 p.m on December 4th?
(a) Wall Street is evacuated.
(b) Wall Street is bombed.
(c) The Green Band contact the FBI with demands.
(d) Piers 33 and 34 is bombed.
5. What is Carroll's expertise?
(b) The military.
(c) The economy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the terrorists do to demonstrate their seriousness?
2. Who calls the FBI and plays the recording?
3. What have the terrorists demanded from the authorities?
4. Which of the following characters is in a wheel chair?
5. What does Hudson call the man who tortured him in Vietnam?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)