|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 through 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters does Arch Carroll kill while working under cover as a bag man?
(a) Anton Birnbaum.
(b) Hussain Moussa.
(c) Martha Kupchuck.
(d) Harry Stemkowsky.
2. What does Trentkamp urge Carroll to keep under control?
(a) His driving.
(b) His drinking and recklessness.
(c) His work.
(d) His family.
3. Who needs to see Carroll immediately?
(a) The President.
(b) Walter Trentkamp.
(c) Colonel David Hudson.
(d) His kids.
4. What do Alry Simmons and Robert Havens find in the basement of the Federal Reserve Bank?
(a) A million dollars worth of silver.
(b) An undetonated bomb.
(c) One hundred billion dollars worth of gold.
(d) Bags of notes.
5. At what location do the terrorists' make their bomb threat from?
(a) Sinbad Star Restaurant.
(b) A payphone at a Walgreen's Drugstore.
(c) Pier 34.
(d) Wall Street Financial District.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are Alry Simmons and Robert Havens?
2. What happens at 6:30 p.m on December 4th?
3. What do Alry Simmons and Robert Havens first discover in the Federal Reserve Bank?
4. What did the terrorists do to demonstrate their seriousness?
5. What does the recording from the terrorists urge the FBI to do?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)