Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 through 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What intelligence does Kearney say that he's received recently?
(a) The bombing was funded by Iraq.
(b) A Terrorist plan to attack the white house.
(c) A mid-Eastern group plan to induce panic on the stock market.
(d) There will be another terrorist attack in the near future.
2. What does Caitlin warn may happen the following day?
(a) A power outage.
(b) Another explosion.
(c) A market panic.
(d) A terrorist attack.
3. What is the biggest problem facing law enforcement?
(a) They have no idea who terrorists are.
(b) They are unsure where the firebomb will take place.
(c) They can not meet the terrorists' list of demands.
(d) They are unsure how to stop people from arriving on Wall Street.
4. What does Trentkamp urge Carroll to keep under control?
(a) His drinking and recklessness.
(b) His work.
(c) His family.
(d) His driving.
5. Which person do the terrorists first contact?
(a) Arch Carroll.
(b) Justin Kearney.
(c) Harry Stemkowsky.
(d) Walter Trentkamp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Francis Nilolo show Catlin as she is leaving the meeting?
2. Which of the following two characters make up the rifleman-sniper team?
3. What is Manning Rubin's occupation?
4. Where do the veterans meet to discuss their plans?
5. What does Arch Carroll tell the restaurant owner?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)