Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 through 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Alry Simmons and Robert Havens first discover in the Federal Reserve Bank?
(a) Coin machines and bags of coins.
(b) A bomb.
(d) Burnt $1,000 notes.
2. Walter Trentkamp makes a point of agreeing with what?
(a) That the attack has earmarks of a paramilitary campaign.
(b) That there will be more attacks.
(c) That he believes the terrorists are from Iraq.
(d) That there is no way of identifying the terrorists.
3. Which charter gives the order to "Blow it all up?"
(a) Justin Kearney.
(b) Sergeant Harry Stemkowsky.
(c) Colonel David Hudson.
(d) Walter Trentkamp.
4. Why are Alry Simmons and Robert Havens in the Federal Reserve Bank?
(a) To carry out a FBI investigation.
(b) To withdraw money.
(c) To investigate terrorists.
(d) To examine the building.
5. Who calls the FBI and plays the recording?
(a) Arch Carroll.
(b) Walter Trentkamp.
(c) Sergeant Harry Stemkowsky.
(d) Colonel David Hudson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Carroll's expertise?
2. What is the name of the Vietnam prison where David Hudson was tortured in 1971?
3. What does Trentkamp urge Carroll to keep under control?
4. Who boards the train to meet Hudson?
5. What does the recording from the terrorists urge the FBI to do?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)