|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 74 through 83.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which are of the following people are not invited to the meeting?
(a) The President.
2. What kind of vehicle does Carroll say he can organize Isabella to die in?
3. Why are Alry Simmons and Robert Havens in the Federal Reserve Bank?
(a) To investigate terrorists.
(b) To carry out a FBI investigation.
(c) To examine the building.
(d) To withdraw money.
4. Where does Hudon say he was in 1971?
(a) Los Angeles.
(c) Koomar Prison.
(d) La Hoc Noh Prison.
5. What is the name of the Russian version of Camp David?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens at 6:30 p.m on December 4th?
2. What is the second section of the book called?
3. Who boards the train to meet Hudson?
4. Who has intercepted Pyotr Andronov?
5. What does Caitlin warn may happen the following day?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)