|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 74 through 83.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Carroll and Caitlin use to find suspects?
(a) Army files.
(b) CIA files.
(c) FBI files.
(d) Police files.
2. How does Williamson know Hudson?
(a) He was his best friend.
(b) He was his school teacher.
(c) He was his commanding officer.
(d) He was his sergeant.
3. Why does O'Neill say he passes the clothes straight through?
(a) They are too tatty.
(b) They are for a good cause.
(c) They are for children.
(d) They have bigger fish to fry.
4. Who is Francois Monserrat?
(a) The head of the FBI.
(b) The leader of a group of Soviets.
(c) The leader of a freelance group.
(d) Carroll's partner.
5. What method of transport does the old man use to deliver the message?
(a) A car.
(b) A motorbike.
(c) A bicycle.
(d) A scooter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Anton and Caitlin make a list of?
2. What do the boxes that O'Neill passes through customs say is inside them?
3. What does Carroll hand Isabella photographs of?
4. Which are of the following people are not invited to the meeting?
5. What is the name of Caitlin's mentor?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)