|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 74 through 83.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls a meeting at the end of the chapter?
(d) The President.
2. Where does Hudon say he was in 1971?
(b) Koomar Prison.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) La Hoc Noh Prison.
3. What drink do the Russain officials ask their maid for?
4. Which person do the terrorists first contact?
(a) Walter Trentkamp.
(b) Justin Kearney.
(c) Harry Stemkowsky.
(d) Arch Carroll.
5. Walter Trentkamp makes a point of agreeing with what?
(a) That he believes the terrorists are from Iraq.
(b) That the attack has earmarks of a paramilitary campaign.
(c) That there is no way of identifying the terrorists.
(d) That there will be more attacks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carroll show Chevron to force him to cooperate?
2. Who does the President want to turn the investigation over to?
3. What company does Sherwood receive shares from?
4. Which of the following two characters are ordinance experts?
5. What does Monserrat want the Russians to pay him in?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)