|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 74 through 83.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Colonel David Hudson looking at when he whispers "Boom?"
(a) His cab.
(b) The buildings along Wall Street.
(c) A pay phone.
(d) Sinbad Star Restaurant.
2. What is each stock certificate encircled with?
(a) An orange band.
(b) A blue band.
(c) A green band.
(d) A red band.
3. What is Billie's last name?
4. What have the terrorists demanded from the authorities?
5. What does Carroll accuse Thompson of?
(b) Shielding Hudson.
(c) Taking drugs.
(d) Unhonorable behavior.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hudson he ran into after he killed Lizard Man?
2. Why did some believe that the bomb threat was a hoax?
3. What happens to the two Iraqi men that Arch Carroll is watching?
4. Who needs to see Carroll immediately?
5. Which person do the terrorists first contact?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)