|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 74 through 83.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Williamson say Hudson was outspoken about?
(a) The American army's interrogation tactics.
(b) Concentration camps.
(c) The government's broken promises to veterans.
(d) America's involvement in the Vietnam War.
2. What was the name of Carroll's wife?
3. Who is Francois Monserrat?
(a) Carroll's partner.
(b) The head of the FBI.
(c) The leader of a freelance group.
(d) The leader of a group of Soviets.
4. What do Carroll and Caitlin talk about?
(b) Their future.
(c) Their past.
5. What's the first thing Carroll does when he arrives home?
(a) Takes a hot bath.
(b) Takes his sister home.
(c) Puts his kids to bed.
(d) Cooks dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What organization sets up a meeting with Carroll in this section?
2. What airport does O'Neil work at?
3. What part of his body did Hudson lose in combat?
4. What country is Shannon airport in?
5. Who gives a television interview in this chapter?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)