|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 74 through 83.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Alry Simmons and Robert Havens find in the basement of the Federal Reserve Bank?
(a) A million dollars worth of silver.
(b) An undetonated bomb.
(c) One hundred billion dollars worth of gold.
(d) Bags of notes.
2. How does Williamson know Hudson?
(a) He was his commanding officer.
(b) He was his school teacher.
(c) He was his sergeant.
(d) He was his best friend.
3. What is the title of the confidential papers?
(b) Red Band.
(d) Green Band.
4. How does Carroll catch the drug dealer?
(a) By ramming the dealers car.
(b) By shooting the dealers in the leg.
(c) By uses tear gas on him
(d) By tackling the dealer to the ground.
5. What does Hudson take from one of the guards?
(a) A knife.
(c) A grenade.
(d) A gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Monserrat do to Harry after he gives him some information?
2. Who does Hudson say prompted the game he had to play?
3. What does Carroll accuse Thompson of?
4. What organization sets up a meeting with Carroll in this section?
5. What food do Caitlin and Carroll share?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)