|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 74 through 83.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hudson call the man who tortured him in Vietnam?
(a) Snake Man.
(b) Reptile Man.
(c) Lizard Man.
(d) Fish Man.
2. What company does Louis Levine say he will purchase?
(b) General Motors.
3. What is the name of the Russian version of Camp David?
4. What does Carroll say will happen to Fred if he does not give him information?
(a) He will be tortured.
(b) He will be killed.
(c) He will be arrested.
(d) He will be ruined.
5. What does Carroll discover while questioning the drug dealer?
(a) The terroist set the dealer up.
(b) The dealer was planning another attack.
(c) The dealer is guilty of murder.
(d) The dealer is a part of a terrorist group.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Alry Simmons and Robert Havens in the Federal Reserve Bank?
2. Which of the following cities do Carroll and Caitlin not receive a message from?
3. What do the IRA ask Caitlin if she has on her?
4. What does David ask Billie to tell him?
5. Walter Trentkamp makes a point of agreeing with what?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)