|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 74 through 83.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Monserrat show Harry?
(a) A red cooking pot.
(b) A blue cooking pot.
(c) A letter.
(d) A film.
2. Who had Hudson's file for more than six hours?
(a) Anton Birnbaum.
(b) Vice President Elliott.
(c) President Kearney.
3. Why does Mickey not tell anyone he thought someone was following him?
(a) He is too scared.
(b) He does not see it as a problem.
(c) He is too embarrassed.
(d) He thinks it was his imagination.
4. Where does Monserrat leave Isabella's dead body?
(a) The subway.
(b) The toilet.
(c) The dressing room.
(d) The bicycle shop.
5. What do the officials think will provide the missing clue?
(a) A dating service.
(b) A messenger service.
(c) A remote control.
(d) A missing FBI file.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did some believe that the bomb threat was a hoax?
2. Who does Carroll say ordered to kill the people in the photographs?
3. What did the terrorists do to demonstrate their seriousness?
4. Who was Isabella's lover for two years?
5. Who does Carroll want his children to meet?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)