|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 through 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Carroll catch the drug dealer?
(a) By uses tear gas on him
(b) By ramming the dealers car.
(c) By shooting the dealers in the leg.
(d) By tackling the dealer to the ground.
2. What does Carroll tell Freddie he lied about?
(a) Setting him free.
(b) Paying the bill.
(c) His identity.
(d) Arresting him.
3. What intelligence does Kearney say that he's received recently?
(a) A Terrorist plan to attack the white house.
(b) The bombing was funded by Iraq.
(c) A mid-Eastern group plan to induce panic on the stock market.
(d) There will be another terrorist attack in the near future.
4. What happens to the two Iraqi men that Arch Carroll is watching?
(a) They attack Wall Street.
(b) They are wounded but stay alive.
(c) They are killed.
(d) They escape in a cab.
5. What does Carroll say will happen to Fred if he does not give him information?
(a) He will be ruined.
(b) He will be tortured.
(c) He will be arrested.
(d) He will be killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the security guard in the basement die?
2. What is the name of the drug dealer Sommers and Carroll arrest?
3. Who are Alry Simmons and Robert Havens?
4. Walter Trentkamp makes a point of agreeing with what?
5. What does the dead security guard have around his right arm?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)