|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 through 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Francois Monserrat?
(a) The head of the FBI.
(b) Carroll's partner.
(c) The leader of a group of Soviets.
(d) The leader of a freelance group.
2. What do Alry Simmons and Robert Havens first discover in the Federal Reserve Bank?
(a) A bomb.
(b) Coin machines and bags of coins.
(c) Burnt $1,000 notes.
3. What does Arch Carroll tell the restaurant owner?
(a) That he was using self defence.
(b) That the men he'd shot was a terrorist.
(c) That the men were trying to kill him.
(d) That he killed the men by mistake.
4. What does the dead security guard have around his right arm?
(a) A green band.
(b) A watch.
(c) A rope.
(d) A leather belt.
5. Which charter gives the order to "Blow it all up?"
(a) Walter Trentkamp.
(b) Sergeant Harry Stemkowsky.
(c) Colonel David Hudson.
(d) Justin Kearney.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Monserrat kill Isabella with?
2. What does Carroll tell Freddie he lied about?
3. What does Carroll hand Isabella photographs of?
4. What is the name of the Vietnam prison where David Hudson was tortured in 1971?
5. Which of the following two characters make up the rifleman-sniper team?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)