|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 through 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did some believe that the bomb threat was a hoax?
(a) Because they have recieved similar threats before.
(b) Because the threat was made from a pay phone.
(c) Because the bomb went off at 6:30 p.m.
(d) Because they haven't had any terroist attacks before.
2. Why are Alry Simmons and Robert Havens in the Federal Reserve Bank?
(a) To examine the building.
(b) To investigate terrorists.
(c) To carry out a FBI investigation.
(d) To withdraw money.
3. What does Carroll discover while questioning the drug dealer?
(a) The dealer is guilty of murder.
(b) The dealer is a part of a terrorist group.
(c) The terroist set the dealer up.
(d) The dealer was planning another attack.
4. What is Manning Rubin's occupation?
(b) Security Guard.
(d) Automotive mechanic
5. Who calls the FBI and plays the recording?
(a) Colonel David Hudson.
(b) Arch Carroll.
(c) Sergeant Harry Stemkowsky.
(d) Walter Trentkamp.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following two characters are ordinance experts?
2. Who does Carroll want Freddie to tell him about?
3. Who was Isabella's lover for two years?
4. What is Hussain Moussa's other wise know as?
5. What do Anton and Caitlin make a list of?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)