|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 through 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What European city does Carroll travel to in this chapter?
2. What have the terrorists demanded from the authorities?
3. What does the recording from the terrorists urge the FBI to do?
(a) Evacuate Wall Street.
(b) Evactuate piers 33 and 34.
(c) Pay ransom to the Green Band.
(d) Evacuate the FBI headquaters.
4. What is the biggest problem facing law enforcement?
(a) They are unsure where the firebomb will take place.
(b) They have no idea who terrorists are.
(c) They are unsure how to stop people from arriving on Wall Street.
(d) They can not meet the terrorists' list of demands.
5. What is the name of the Vietnam prison where David Hudson was tortured in 1971?
(a) La Hoc Noh.
(b) Con Son Island.
(c) Long Binh.
(d) Hanoi Hilton.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the security guard in the basement die?
2. What was the drug dealer using as a shield when he was arrested?
3. What do Alry Simmons and Robert Havens find in the basement of the Federal Reserve Bank?
4. Which of the following characters does Arch Carroll kill while working under cover as a bag man?
5. What's wrong with the computers controlling Wall Street's financial district ?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)