|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 through 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Monserrat kill Isabella with?
(a) A lighter.
(b) A knife.
(c) A gun.
(d) A monkey wrench.
2. At what location do the terrorists' make their bomb threat from?
(a) Wall Street Financial District.
(b) Pier 34.
(c) Sinbad Star Restaurant.
(d) A payphone at a Walgreen's Drugstore.
3. What kind of vehicle does Carroll say he can organize Isabella to die in?
4. Who are Alry Simmons and Robert Havens?
(a) New York City TAC patrolmen.
(b) FBI agents.
(d) Security guards.
5. Which of the following two characters are ordinance experts?
(a) Michael Doud and Joe Barreiro.
(b) Clint Hurdle and Jimmy Cassio.
(c) Harold Freedman and David Hudson.
(d) Harry Stemkowsky and Manning Rubin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Caitlin's mentor?
2. What intelligence does Kearney say that he's received recently?
3. What happens to the two Iraqi men that Arch Carroll is watching?
4. What does Carroll say will happen to Fred if he does not give him information?
5. Who calls the FBI and plays the recording?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)