|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 through 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Colonel David Hudson looking at when he whispers "Boom?"
(a) His cab.
(b) The buildings along Wall Street.
(c) Sinbad Star Restaurant.
(d) A pay phone.
2. Who does Carroll say ordered to kill the people in the photographs?
3. Who gives a television interview in this chapter?
(c) Anton Birnbaum.
(d) Michael Chevron.
4. Which of the following two characters are ordinance experts?
(a) Harry Stemkowsky and Manning Rubin.
(b) Harold Freedman and David Hudson.
(c) Michael Doud and Joe Barreiro.
(d) Clint Hurdle and Jimmy Cassio.
5. What does the recording from the terrorists urge the FBI to do?
(a) Evacuate Wall Street.
(b) Evactuate piers 33 and 34.
(c) Pay ransom to the Green Band.
(d) Evacuate the FBI headquaters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Steve Glickman's nickname?
2. How did the security guard in the basement die?
3. Which charter gives the order to "Blow it all up?"
4. How does Carroll catch the drug dealer?
5. What gives Harry Stemkowsky a reason to live?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)