|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 through 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which charter gives the order to "Blow it all up?"
(a) Sergeant Harry Stemkowsky.
(b) Justin Kearney.
(c) Walter Trentkamp.
(d) Colonel David Hudson.
2. What do Alry Simmons and Robert Havens find in the basement of the Federal Reserve Bank?
(a) Bags of notes.
(b) An undetonated bomb.
(c) A million dollars worth of silver.
(d) One hundred billion dollars worth of gold.
3. What does Carroll hand Isabella photographs of?
(b) Murder victims.
(c) Her Family.
(d) Her Friends.
4. Who does Isabella Marqueza yell for?
(a) Her dog.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her lawyer.
5. What does Carroll show Chevron to force him to cooperate?
(a) A gun.
(c) A photograph.
(d) An arrest warrant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of vehicle does Carroll say he can organize Isabella to die in?
2. What is Colonel David Hudson looking at when he whispers "Boom?"
3. What does Hudson call the man who tortured him in Vietnam?
4. What do Alry Simmons and Robert Havens first discover in the Federal Reserve Bank?
5. What does the dead security guard have around his right arm?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)