|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 through 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What takes place at 9:20 a.m December 4th?
(a) Wall Street is bombed.
(b) The President is updated on the situation.
(c) Piers 33 and 34 are bombed.
(d) Officials suspend trading on Wall Street.
2. What is Manning Rubin's occupation?
(b) Automotive mechanic
(d) Security Guard.
3. What does Trentkamp urge Carroll to keep under control?
(a) His work.
(b) His drinking and recklessness.
(c) His driving.
(d) His family.
4. Who does Isabella Marqueza yell for?
(a) Her lawyer.
(b) Her dog.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her husband.
5. What does Arch Carroll tell the restaurant owner?
(a) That the men he'd shot was a terrorist.
(b) That he was using self defence.
(c) That the men were trying to kill him.
(d) That he killed the men by mistake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the drug dealer using as a shield when he was arrested?
2. What happens at 6:30 p.m on December 4th?
3. What do Alry Simmons and Robert Havens first discover in the Federal Reserve Bank?
4. At what location do the terrorists' make their bomb threat from?
5. What is Colonel David Hudson looking at when he whispers "Boom?"
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)