|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 through 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Manning Rubin's occupation?
(c) Automotive mechanic
(d) Security Guard.
2. What happens at 6:30 p.m on December 4th?
(a) Wall Street is evacuated.
(b) The Green Band contact the FBI with demands.
(c) Piers 33 and 34 is bombed.
(d) Wall Street is bombed.
3. What do Alry Simmons and Robert Havens find in the basement of the Federal Reserve Bank?
(a) A million dollars worth of silver.
(b) One hundred billion dollars worth of gold.
(c) Bags of notes.
(d) An undetonated bomb.
4. Which of the following characters does Arch Carroll kill while working under cover as a bag man?
(a) Martha Kupchuck.
(b) Harry Stemkowsky.
(c) Anton Birnbaum.
(d) Hussain Moussa.
5. What is Colonel David Hudson looking at when he whispers "Boom?"
(a) Sinbad Star Restaurant.
(b) A pay phone.
(c) The buildings along Wall Street.
(d) His cab.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Arch Carroll tell the restaurant owner?
2. What does David Hudson yell at Stemkowsky?
3. What state does Carroll fly to?
4. What kind of vehicle does Carroll say he can organize Isabella to die in?
5. What is Pauly Melindez nickname?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)