|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 through 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are Alry Simmons and Robert Havens in the Federal Reserve Bank?
(a) To investigate terrorists.
(b) To examine the building.
(c) To carry out a FBI investigation.
(d) To withdraw money.
2. What causes immediate panic on Wall Street?
(a) An explosion.
(b) Officals suspending trading.
(c) An attack on the stock exchange floor.
(d) The stock market crashes.
3. Who are Alry Simmons and Robert Havens?
(a) New York City TAC patrolmen.
(b) FBI agents.
(c) Security guards.
4. What takes place at 9:20 a.m December 4th?
(a) Officials suspend trading on Wall Street.
(b) Piers 33 and 34 are bombed.
(c) The President is updated on the situation.
(d) Wall Street is bombed.
5. Where does Monserrat leave Isabella's dead body?
(a) The subway.
(b) The bicycle shop.
(c) The toilet.
(d) The dressing room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who boards the train to meet Hudson?
2. What was the drug dealer using as a shield when he was arrested?
3. Which of the following two characters are ordinance experts?
4. What is Hussain Moussa's other wise know as?
5. What is Caitlin using to find out information about the 1929 stock market crash?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)