|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 through 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters is in a wheel chair?
(a) Justin Kearney.
(b) Colonel David Hudson.
(c) Arch Carroll.
(d) Sergeant Harry Stemkowsky.
2. What European city does Carroll travel to in this chapter?
3. Who calls the FBI and plays the recording?
(a) Sergeant Harry Stemkowsky.
(b) Arch Carroll.
(c) Walter Trentkamp.
(d) Colonel David Hudson.
4. Who does Isabella Marqueza yell for?
(a) Her lawyer.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her dog.
5. What does Carroll tell Freddie he lied about?
(a) Paying the bill.
(b) Setting him free.
(c) His identity.
(d) Arresting him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Hussain Moussa's other wise know as?
2. What does Carroll hand Isabella photographs of?
3. Where is the meeting led by Caitlin held?
4. What does Caitlin warn may happen the following day?
5. Who was Isabella's lover for two years?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)