|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 52 through 62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who needs to see Carroll immediately?
(a) Walter Trentkamp.
(b) The President.
(c) Colonel David Hudson.
(d) His kids.
2. What does Hudson call the man who tortured him in Vietnam?
(a) Snake Man.
(b) Fish Man.
(c) Lizard Man.
(d) Reptile Man.
3. What organization sets up a meeting with Carroll in this section?
(a) Green Band.
(b) The IRA.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The KGB.
4. What does Carroll discover while questioning the drug dealer?
(a) The dealer is guilty of murder.
(b) The terroist set the dealer up.
(c) The dealer is a part of a terrorist group.
(d) The dealer was planning another attack.
5. Which of the following characters is the team leader of the Green band?
(a) Pauly Melindez.
(b) Joe Barreiro.
(c) David Hudson.
(d) Michael Doud.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Monserrat kill Isabella with?
2. Where does Hudon say he was in 1971?
3. What does Hudson take from one of the guards?
4. What is Caitlin using to find out information about the 1929 stock market crash?
5. Who does Isabella Marqueza yell for?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)