|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 52 through 62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Vietnam prison where David Hudson was tortured in 1971?
(a) Long Binh.
(b) La Hoc Noh.
(c) Hanoi Hilton.
(d) Con Son Island.
2. Who does Carroll want his children to meet?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A psychiartist.
3. Which of the following two characters make up the rifleman-sniper team?
(a) Joe Barreiro and Manning Rubin.
(b) David Hudson and Michael Doud.
(c) Steve Glickman and Pauly Melindez.
(d) Davey Hale and Thomas O'Neil.
4. What do Alry Simmons and Robert Havens first discover in the Federal Reserve Bank?
(b) Coin machines and bags of coins.
(c) A bomb.
(d) Burnt $1,000 notes.
5. Why does O'Neill say he passes the clothes straight through?
(a) They are for a good cause.
(b) They are for children.
(c) They are too tatty.
(d) They have bigger fish to fry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carroll hand Isabella photographs of?
2. What organization sets up a meeting with Carroll in this section?
3. What do the IRA ask Caitlin if she has on her?
4. Where do the veterans meet to discuss their plans?
5. Which of the following two characters are ordinance experts?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)