|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 52 through 62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gives a television interview in this chapter?
(a) Michael Chevron.
(c) Anton Birnbaum.
2. Who needs to see Carroll immediately?
(a) Colonel David Hudson.
(b) The President.
(c) Walter Trentkamp.
(d) His kids.
3. What does Hudson take from one of the guards?
(b) A knife.
(c) A gun.
(d) A grenade.
4. What organization sets up a meeting with Carroll in this section?
(a) The IRA.
(b) Green Band.
(c) The KGB.
(d) The FBI.
5. How does Carroll catch the drug dealer?
(a) By tackling the dealer to the ground.
(b) By ramming the dealers car.
(c) By uses tear gas on him
(d) By shooting the dealers in the leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following two characters make up the rifleman-sniper team?
2. Who does Kuchuck pass the information onto?
3. Who is Francois Monserrat?
4. Who does Carroll say ordered to kill the people in the photographs?
5. What was the drug dealer using as a shield when he was arrested?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)