|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 52 through 62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What department store does Isabella go shopping in?
(c) Berdorf's .
2. Which of the following characters is the team leader of the Green band?
(a) Pauly Melindez.
(b) Michael Doud.
(c) Joe Barreiro.
(d) David Hudson.
3. Where is the meeting led by Caitlin held?
(a) Camp David
(b) The Federal Reserve Bank.
(c) The FBI headquaters.
(d) The New York Stock Exchange building
4. What does Hudson take from one of the guards?
(a) A knife.
(b) A gun.
(c) A grenade.
5. What do Alry Simmons and Robert Havens first discover in the Federal Reserve Bank?
(a) Coin machines and bags of coins.
(c) A bomb.
(d) Burnt $1,000 notes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following two characters make up the rifleman-sniper team?
2. What European city does Carroll travel to in this chapter?
3. What was the drug dealer using as a shield when he was arrested?
4. Why are Alry Simmons and Robert Havens in the Federal Reserve Bank?
5. What does Hudson call the man who tortured him in Vietnam?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)