|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 68 through 73.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following two characters are ordinance experts?
(a) Harold Freedman and David Hudson.
(b) Clint Hurdle and Jimmy Cassio.
(c) Harry Stemkowsky and Manning Rubin.
(d) Michael Doud and Joe Barreiro.
2. What is the name of the Russian version of Camp David?
3. Who does Francois Monserrat reportedly work for?
(b) Green Band.
(c) The KGB.
(d) The French mafia.
4. Why does O'Neill say he passes the clothes straight through?
(a) They have bigger fish to fry.
(b) They are for children.
(c) They are too tatty.
(d) They are for a good cause.
5. Which of the following characters is the team leader of the Green band?
(a) Joe Barreiro.
(b) Michael Doud.
(c) Pauly Melindez.
(d) David Hudson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What airport does O'Neil work at?
2. Where is Mickey Kevin coming home from?
3. How does Williamson know Hudson?
4. What food do Caitlin and Carroll share?
5. What had David Hudson been fast-tracked for?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)