|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 68 through 73.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had David Hudson been fast-tracked for?
(b) Navy Seals.
(c) The stock exchange.
2. What does Carroll discover while questioning the drug dealer?
(a) The dealer is guilty of murder.
(b) The dealer was planning another attack.
(c) The terroist set the dealer up.
(d) The dealer is a part of a terrorist group.
3. What do the Russians think their purchase could hurt?
(a) The Western economy.
(b) Their relations with China.
(c) The Eastern economy.
(d) Their relations with the EU.
4. How does Carroll catch the drug dealer?
(a) By uses tear gas on him
(b) By tackling the dealer to the ground.
(c) By ramming the dealers car.
(d) By shooting the dealers in the leg.
5. Who had Hudson's file for more than six hours?
(a) Vice President Elliott.
(c) President Kearney.
(d) Anton Birnbaum.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the boxes that O'Neill passes through customs say is inside them?
2. What is the title of the confidential papers?
3. What is the name of the Russian version of Camp David?
4. What part of his body did Hudson lose in combat?
5. What food do Caitlin and Carroll share?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)