|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 68 through 73.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country does Margarita Kupchuck work for as an Intelligence agent?
2. What is Samantha Hawes' job?
(d) Financial analyst.
3. What state does Carroll fly to?
(a) Washington, D.C.
4. Which of the following two characters make up the rifleman-sniper team?
(a) Davey Hale and Thomas O'Neil.
(b) Joe Barreiro and Manning Rubin.
(c) Steve Glickman and Pauly Melindez.
(d) David Hudson and Michael Doud.
5. Where is the meeting led by Caitlin held?
(a) The Federal Reserve Bank.
(b) The FBI headquaters.
(c) The New York Stock Exchange building
(d) Camp David
Short Answer Questions
1. What gives Harry Stemkowsky a reason to live?
2. What organization sets up a meeting with Carroll in this section?
3. What city does Carroll go to at 9 a.m. the following day?
4. Where is Mickey Kevin coming home from?
5. What is the name of the Russian version of Camp David?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)