Chapters 1 through 8
* Colonel David Hudson stands next to his his taxi, looking at the buildings along Wall Street.
* Sergant Harry Stemkowsky uses a paypone to call FBI director Walter Trentkamp.
* When Trentkamp answers, Stemkowsky plays him a recording. It states that Stemkowsky's group Green Band will bomb Wall Street at 5:05 that evening.
* At 9:20 a.m., Green Band set off explosives in piers 33 and 34 of the New York pier.
* At 10 a.m. officials make a decision to suspend trading on Wall Street.
* In the afternoon, officials wait for Green Band to ring them with their demands.
* At 6:20, an hour after Green Band said they would set off the bombs, Colonel Hudson instructs his Green Band members to "blow it all up."
* Arch Carroll, an undecover agent, spots two Iraqi men eating in Sinbad Star Restaurant. He enters the restaurant and shoots both men, injuring, but not killing them.
Chapters 9 through 16
This section contains 1,664 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)