Chapters 1 through 8
• Colonel David Hudson stands next to his his taxi, looking at the buildings along Wall Street.
• Sergant Harry Stemkowsky uses a paypone to call FBI director Walter Trentkamp.
• When Trentkamp answers, Stemkowsky plays him a recording. It states that Stemkowsky's group Green Band will bomb Wall Street at 5:05 that evening.
• At 9:20 a.m., Green Band set off explosives in piers 33 and 34 of the New York pier.
• At 10 a.m. officials make a decision to suspend trading on Wall Street.
• In the afternoon, officials wait for Green Band to ring them with their demands.
• At 6:20, an hour after Green Band said they would set off the bombs, Colonel Hudson instructs his Green Band members to "blow it all up."
• Arch Carroll, an undecover agent, spots two Iraqi men eating in Sinbad Star Restaurant. He enters the restaurant and shoots both men, injuring, but not killing them...
This section contains 1,676 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)