|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Jenny want to go while at the convention?
(a) To Krakow.
(c) To a concentration camp.
(d) To the movie theatre.
2. Why was Jeremy hesitant to visit Majdanek?
(a) He did not have the time.
(b) He did not understand why anyone would go there.
(c) He was reluctant to spend the money.
(d) He had been to Belsen once and that was enough for him.
3. What does Jeremy do with the father who had been eating dinner with his family?
(a) He has a pleasant conversation about the dolmen with him.
(b) He gives him a lecture about children.
(c) He punches and kicks him.
(d) He only stares at him.
4. Where did Jeremy and Jenny first meet?
(a) In England.
(b) In Poland.
(c) In Brussels.
(d) In France.
5. About how many people have gathered to watch the Berlin Wall fall in Part Two?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bernard finally thanks the person who saved him from the teenagers, how does he do it?
2. In what way did Jeremy realize he had heard of Jenny's father, Bernard Tremaine?
3. When do Jenny and Jeremy end up getting married?
4. What happens to the boy having dinner at the hotel?
5. What time of day does Jeremy return to the bergerie?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)