Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Bernard's attitude towards the insect and, as he understands now, most things and June?
(a) Loving and highly emotional.
(b) Unresponsive and quiet.
(c) Humorous and carefree.
(d) Unemotional and arrogant.
2. What does June tell Bernard shortly after they are married and Bernard kills an insect?
(a) That he is a brilliant man of science.
(b) She now hates him.
(c) She wants an annulment.
(d) That she is pregnant.
3. Jeremy believes the man in the crowd holding a Communist flag is of a certain nationality. What is it?
4. Why is Part Two titled, "Berlin"?
(a) Jeremy focuses on his first meeting with Jenny in Berlin.
(b) Bernard talks mostly about how communism began in Berlin.
(c) June died in Berlin.
(d) Jeremy and Bernard go to see the Berlin wall come down.
5. When the father of the small boy at dinner lights a cigarette, why does that give Jeremy a tiny bit of relief?
(a) He knows the man will not bother him.
(b) He hopes he can borrow a cigarette from him.
(c) The cigarette will not light.
(d) The man's hands are a little shaky.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woman in the crowd who Bernard notes looks a little bit like June?
2. While Jeremy is eating dinner at the hotel, who are the other guests in the dining room with him?
3. Jeremy hears a running conversation in his head while in the bergerie, alone. Who is talking in his head?
4. Where does Jeremy stop for a beer while walking through St. Maurice?
5. In Part Two, what does Bernard say he misses most about June?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)