Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Preface
1. Does Jeremy feel like a surrogate parent to Sally?
2. How does Jeremy feel about his friends' parents?
3. Why does Jeremy state that he naturally identifies with an abandoned child like Sally?
4. Describe Jeremy's method of spending time with his friends' parents.
5. Why did Jeremy feel that Toby Langley did not appreciate his parents?
6. What was it about his friends' parents that interested Jeremy?
7. What did Jeremy's friends, such as Toby and Joe, think...
This section contains 1,331 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)