1. What did Jeremy lose due to a road accident?
2. From what point of view is the novel written?
3. What is happening in Jean and Harper's relationship?
They are coming apart.
4. How old is Jeremy's niece at the beginning of the story?
5. What did Jeremy do for Sally?
He played with and looked after her.
6. How many children does Jeremy end up having?
7. Why does Jeremy go knocking on his friend, Toby's, door?
To spend time with Toby's parents.
This section contains 5,938 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)