|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is inferred in the last sentence of the Preface?
(a) June and Bernard are dead.
(b) June and Bernard haunt Jeremy's home.
(c) June and Bernard never forgive Jeremy.
(d) Jeremy believes in ghosts and spiritualism.
2. When Bernard and Jeremy are at the Berlin Wall, why are some of the crowd watching and listening to them both?
(a) Jeremy is screaming that Bernard is the father he never had.
(b) They are hitting one another in the arm.
(c) Bernard is crying loudly, asking for June.
(d) Jeremy is yelling at Bernard about love.
3. Why is Part Two titled, "Berlin"?
(a) Jeremy focuses on his first meeting with Jenny in Berlin.
(b) Bernard talks mostly about how communism began in Berlin.
(c) Jeremy and Bernard go to see the Berlin wall come down.
(d) June died in Berlin.
4. What does Bernard look like?
(a) He is bald with a goatee.
(b) He is obese and bald.
(c) He is scrawny and plain looking.
(d) He is large with a generous face.
5. Jeremy believes the man in the crowd holding a Communist flag is of a certain nationality. What is it?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it about Jeremy that reminds June of Bernard?
2. What is the name of the woman in the crowd who Bernard notes looks a little bit like June?
3. Where was June living when Jeremy was visiting her and taking notes in Part One?
4. Where did Jenny's parents live when Jeremy first met them?
5. In Part 1, what is it that Jeremy is thinking as he stares at June's photograph as a young newlywed?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)