|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what stage was June put into the hospice?
(a) She never entered a hospice.
(b) Two weeks before she died.
(c) Seven years before she died.
(d) When she was terminal.
2. What disease was June dying of?
(a) Multiple Sclerosis.
(c) Cardiovascular Disease.
(d) Pancreatic Cancer.
3. When Jeremy spoke with Bernard, how did he feel about June?
(a) He felt June was right in her world beliefs.
(b) He felt sorry for her.
(c) He was glad he knew her.
(d) He knew June was outlandishlly wrong about the world.
4. When June tells Jeremy that she and Bernard are "obsessed", to what is she referring?
(a) Finding a cure for her.
(b) The need to gain governmental control.
(c) Their children.
(d) Their sexual life together.
5. Why does Jeremy state that he was something of a parent at the age of seventeen?
(a) He felt older than all of his school friends.
(b) He took care of his sister's only child.
(c) He wanted to become a teacher.
(d) His girlfirend got pregnant and ran away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were June and Bernard doing at the time the photograph in Part One was taken?
2. What completely overshadowed Jeremy and Jenny's life until their first child was born?
3. What organization did June join when she was eighteen-years-old?
4. In what way did Jeremy identify with Sally?
5. In the Preface, what liberty does Jeremy report that he takes in his book?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)