|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did June and Bernard have their first pre-marital intimate encounter?
(a) In Bernard's car.
(b) In the home of June's girlfriend.
(c) At the dolmen.
(d) In a movie theater.
2. How many children does Jeremy end up having?
3. In what way were June and Bernard alike in the beginning of their relationship?
(a) They were both communists.
(b) They were ophans.
(c) They both enjoyed theater and music.
(d) They were very spiritual.
4. Why did Jeremy work so hard at studying for his A levels?
(a) To attract an older woman.
(b) He wanted to prove how smart he reallly was.
(c) He wanted to go to university and leave home.
(d) To find the right girl at a new school.
5. Bernard leaves the grave site to walk toward a yew tree in the cemetery. What does he do there?
(a) Counts the headstones.
(b) Has a cigarette.
(c) Watches the sunset.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jeremy do for Sally?
2. What did June discover about herself the morning after the dolmen?
3. What did Jeremy lose due to a road accident?
4. How does Jeremy react to hearing June talk like a Californian professional or a dazed hippie?
5. During June's generation, what was the worst possible thing that could happen to a girl?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)