|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Dolmen de la Prunarede?
(a) An ancient burial site that became a family site.
(b) The place where June and Bernard married.
(c) Jenny's ideal place to live.
(d) Jeremy's home town.
2. To whom does Jeremy dedicate his memoir?
(a) His parents.
(b) The parents he spent many hours with.
(c) His niece, Sally, and his sister, Jean.
(d) His wife, Jenny, and his niece, Sally.
3. What kind of religious service is performed at June's burial?
4. What did Jeremy lose due to a road accident?
(a) His niece.
(b) His parents.
(c) His leg.
(d) His new car.
5. Besides Communism, what is one of June's other passions as a young girl?
(a) The countryside.
(b) Reading literary novels.
(c) Financial matters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did June and Bernard have their first pre-marital intimate encounter?
2. When June tells Jeremy that she and Bernard are "obsessed", to what is she referring?
3. What organization did June join when she was eighteen-years-old?
4. In what way did June become a spiritual person?
5. June and Bernard had another obsession. What was it?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)