|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preface.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jeremy think of his friends' need to disassociate themselves from their parents?
(a) They were in a downward social spiral.
(b) They intended to become criminals.
(c) They would never make anything of themselves.
(d) They were heading for a nervous breakdown.
2. Who did Jeremy tend to become friendly with?
(a) Little girls of three to five-years-old.
(b) No one.
(c) Parents of people his age.
(d) Other college students.
3. Why did Bernard entertain in restaurants?
(a) He loved to eat.
(b) He was a public figure.
(c) He was a television personality.
(d) He was a chef.
4. What did Jeremy lose due to a road accident?
(a) His new car.
(b) His niece.
(c) His parents.
(d) His leg.
5. What was one of the reasons Jeremy did not pursue girls at the age of seventeen?
(a) He was not attracted to them.
(b) He felt he was not good looking enough.
(c) It would distract him from his school work.
(d) He was busy with two jobs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Jenny's parents live when Jeremy first met them?
2. What did Jean and Harper spend a lot of their time doing?
3. What did Jeremy realize to be the simplest way of getting back a lost parent?
4. What did Jeremy do for Sally?
5. Why did Jeremy persist in his friendship with his in-laws?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)