|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of religious service is performed at June's burial?
2. What is Jeremy's reaction to discovering what June and Bernard's obsession together had been?
(b) He feels he knew it all the time.
(d) He finds it difficult to imagine.
3. Where did Toby Langley spend some of his childhood?
(a) In Notting Hill.
(b) In the United States and Mexico.
(c) In the Middle East, Kenya, and Venezuela.
(d) At Oxford.
4. What does June believe she discovered after the incident with the dogs?
(a) The meaning of life.
(b) Her true self.
(c) The perfect animals.
5. What disease was June dying of?
(a) Cardiovascular Disease.
(b) Multiple Sclerosis.
(d) Pancreatic Cancer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Bernard's profession?
2. What did Jean and Harper spend a lot of their time doing?
3. What is it that June dreaded when thinking about marriage?
4. How does Jeremy react to hearing June talk like a Californian professional or a dazed hippie?
5. What did June discover about herself the morning after the dolmen?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)