|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Bernard's attitude towards the insect and, as he understands now, most things and June?
(a) Humorous and carefree.
(b) Loving and highly emotional.
(c) Unresponsive and quiet.
(d) Unemotional and arrogant.
2. Where do Jeremy and the father in the hotel restaurant go after speaking?
(a) To the kitchen.
(b) Back to their tables.
3. When a group of teenagers surround Bernard, what does he tell them?
(a) To explain their tatoos.
(b) To march with the crowd.
(c) To take pity on him.
(d) To take off and leave.
4. Jeremy hears a running conversation in his head while in the bergerie, alone. Who is talking in his head?
(a) Sally and Jean.
(b) June and Bernard.
(c) June and Jenny.
(d) Jenny and he.
5. Who calls Jeremy late at night to give him news of Berlin?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jeremy stop for a beer while walking through St. Maurice?
2. When Jenny told Jeremy she considered him a friend and touched his hand, what happened next?
3. What are Jeremy and Bernard walking towards in Part Two to get to a better section of the Wall?
4. In Part Three of the book, Jeremy asks Bernard to tell him the details of a story. Which story is that?
5. Jeremy believes the man in the crowd holding a Communist flag is of a certain nationality. What is it?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)