1. What did Jeremy lose due to a road accident?
(a) His niece.
(b) His parents.
(c) His new car.
(d) His leg.
2. From what point of view is the novel written?
(a) Second person.
(b) Third person.
(c) First person.
3. What is happening in Jean and Harper's relationship?
(a) They are expecting another child.
(b) They are coming apart.
(c) They are engaged.
(d) They have decided to have an "open marriage".
4. How old is Jeremy's niece at the beginning of the story?
5. What did Jeremy do for Sally?
(a) He played with and looked after her.
(b) He took her to school every day.
(c) He gave her meals.
(d) He took her away from her parents.
6. How many children does Jeremy end up having?
7. Why does Jeremy go knocking on his friend, Toby's, door?
(a) To have a game of ball.
(b) To go drinking at Notting Hill.
(c) To spend time with Toby's parents.
(d) To hang out.
This section contains 5,938 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)