1. What did Jeremy lose due to a road accident?
(a) His niece.
(b) His parents.
(c) His leg.
(d) His new car.
2. From what point of view is the novel written?
(a) First person.
(b) Second person.
(c) Third person.
3. What is happening in Jean and Harper's relationship?
(a) They have decided to have an "open marriage".
(b) They are engaged.
(c) They are expecting another child.
(d) They are coming apart.
4. How old is Jeremy's niece at the beginning of the story?
5. What did Jeremy do for Sally?
(a) He took her to school every day.
(b) He played with and looked after her.
(c) He took her away from her parents.
(d) He gave her meals.
6. How many children does Jeremy end up having?
7. Why does Jeremy go knocking on his friend, Toby's, door?
(a) To go drinking at Notting Hill.
(b) To have a game of ball.
(c) To hang out.
(d) To spend time with Toby's parents.
This section contains 5,938 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)