1. In what year did the book open?
2. What fruit does the spice mahleb come from?
3. What grocery store did Peter and his grandmother shop at?
4. What baseball team did Peter and his grandmother root for?
New York Yankees.
5. In what grade was Peter during the Cuban Missile Crisis?
6. How many months worth of canned evaporated milk were Americans advised to have on hand during the Cuban Missile Crisis?
7. Whose biography was Peter's grandmother reading when he came down late at night to get a bite to eat?
Mary Todd Lincoln.
8. What was Peter shocked to see his grandmother doing as she read late at night?
Smoking a pipe.
This section contains 3,375 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)