|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI: Commemoration.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What popular song was played at Lenny Cohen's bar mitzvah?
(a) Mack the Knife.
(b) I Want to Hold Your Hand.
(c) The Twist.
(d) Heartbreak Hotel.
2. According to the compensation claim document, how old was Nafina's father when he was killed?
3. According to Armenian legend, what animal was Adam's first companion in the Garden of Eden?
(a) Musk ox.
4. What city managed to protect itself from Turkish invaders in the 17th century, thereby stopping the expansion of Ottoman power throughout Western Europe?
5. In what year did Balakian's father save the man having the heart attack at a Columbia game?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Balakian's father unable to serve during World War II?
2. In what city was Bishop Balakian buried?
3. At what time did Balakian and his friend Ed Harrison routinely sneak out of their houses to explore the town?
4. What did Talaat Pasha predict the economic loss of the Armenians would be when he spoke to Morgenthau?
5. Where were Balakian and his father when the young woman spoke to the father about leaving her abusive husband?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)