|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Father.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did Peter's grandmother die?
2. What baseball team did Peter and his grandmother root for?
(a) New York Yankees.
(b) Philadelphia Phillies.
(c) New York Mets.
(d) Chicago White Sox.
3. How many months worth of canned evaporated milk were Americans advised to have on hand during the Cuban Missile Crisis?
(a) Six months.
(b) Twelve monhs.
(c) Twenty-four months.
(d) Eighteen months.
4. On how many hills was Constantinople built?
5. Where did Franklin Delano Roosevelt attend prep school?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Balakian's first anti-hero?
2. In grandmother's dream about her friend Nevart (described in "The Woman in Blue"), what was Nevart drinking?
3. Why was Balakian's father unable to serve during World War II?
4. In what grade was Peter during the Cuban Missile Crisis?
5. What Biblical figure were the Jewish boys arguing about during the baseball game in "An Armenian Jew in Suburbia"?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)