|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Mother.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car did the Aroosian women drive during their house-viewing expeditions in 1958?
(a) A Ford.
(b) An Oldsmobile.
(c) A Chevrolet.
(d) A Cadillac.
2. In what year did the book open?
3. In what New Jersey town did Bedros Aroosian work in the silk mills?
4. In what grade was Peter during the Cuban Missile Crisis?
5. In what year was Balakian sick with the measles?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the significance of Mt. Ararat?
2. What popular song was played at Lenny Cohen's bar mitzvah?
3. In what year was the Armenian empire at its height?
4. What is lokma?
5. In what French town did Balakian's parents end up at a police station, after a dispute at a restaurant?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)