|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Mother.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car did the Aroosian women drive during their house-viewing expeditions in 1958?
(a) A Cadillac.
(b) An Oldsmobile.
(c) A Ford.
(d) A Chevrolet.
2. What was the lowest mark Balakian's female relatives gave to the houses they viewed during their Sunday drives?
(d) Hum hum.
3. What fruit does the spice mahleb come from?
(d) Wild cherry.
4. In what year did Peter's grandmother die?
5. According to Armenian legend, what animal was Adam's first companion in the Garden of Eden?
(b) Musk ox.
Short Answer Questions
1. What baseball legend was Balakian reading about while he was sick with the measles?
2. What does the name Arax mean?
3. What kind of trees do the silkworms come from?
4. What is lokma?
5. What colors were the threads on the brocade of Mr. Blumenthal's yarmulke?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)