|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Father.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the torte made with shredded wheat?
2. What was the name of the private school Balakian was made to attend for high school?
3. What team was Columbia playing when the fan had a heart attack?
4. What is the name of the yogurt, water, and mint drink commonly found at Balakian family gatherings?
5. What was Balakian's temperature when he was delirious with the measles?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the significance of Mt. Ararat?
2. Why was Balakian's father unable to serve during World War II?
3. In what year did Peter's grandmother die?
4. Whose biography was Peter's grandmother reading when he came down late at night to get a bite to eat?
5. For what did Balakian win a trophy at the end of his first year at the private high school?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)